Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
And we twist ,,,, oooppps I mean shift , shift & shift ...
& we shift , shift , shift ...
LOL

Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread # 2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread (Page 150)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Originally posted by kshreya2002

I feel DSP was an older and less educated version of Akash. Akash too might have gone the DSP way eventually by taking up the path of crime. But Akash had his determind parents to pull him back. Esp his father who gave up everything to save his son.
But I feel as an actor Mishal was more mature in LTL. And looks wise to he was really hot. Blushing In LS he was cute.

Aakash was what DSP would have been if Seema had not ditched him probably.

But there isn't anyone to beat DSP. He conquered and ruled.
The character Akash does seem intriguing enough but still the role is that of a college boy to which MR gave his unique touch.Whereas DSP itself was written differently & due to all our collective good fortune it was MR who played it so it was a once in a life time double whammy.That rustic background, criminal overtones yet being born & raised in a deeply traditional & religious envoirnment all added to the layers of this never seen before characterisation.Love Story seems to be a very well made serial with due care given for every aspect of the making but with one Dutta character alone LTL takes away the cake, baker, bakery et al. I feel they are poles apart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.ivy_11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top