Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
@ Zuby: you have to watch LS. Even I recently started watching it. I couldn't watch it earlier since LTL and my studies kept me busy but since I"m free these days and so I started watching it. LS is really good. try it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-prncz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread (Page 149)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I feel DSP was an older and less educated version of Akash. Akash too might have gone the DSP way eventually by taking up the path of crime. But Akash had his determind parents to pull him back. Esp his father who gave up everything to save his son.
But I feel as an actor Mishal was more mature in LTL. And looks wise to he was really hot. Blushing In LS he was cute.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.-Ritz--Carrie-prncz

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

@ Zuby: you have to watch LS. Even I recently started watching it. I couldn't watch it earlier since LTL and my studies kept me busy but since I"m free these days and so I started watching it. LS is really good. try it.
Ritu, I saw your whatdayacallit siggie kya? where he is jumping over rooftops to meet his Sweetheart who I think is drying clothes.Embarrassed It was awesome. I'll watch it soon.Smile

-Ritz-prncz

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Ritu, I saw your whatdayacallit siggie kya? where he is jumping over rooftops to meet his Sweetheart who I think is drying clothes.Embarrassed It was awesome. I'll watch it soon.Smile

yes Zuby. Akash jumping over the rooftops to meet Shruti to wish her Happy Birthday.Embarrassed I was hooked to that promo and I still am hooked to it but lappy got infected with virus and I lost that siggie. Ouch watch it asap. LOL

-Carrie-prncz

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

yes Zuby. Akash jumping over the rooftops to meet Shruti to wish her Happy Birthday.Embarrassed I was hooked to that promo and I still am hooked to it but lappy got infected with virus and I lost that siggie. Ouch watch it asap. LOL

Le! here is the link.Make another whenever u have time.

OMG! He is such a bacha!Embarrassed Not manly like my D Sweetheart but cute in a college boy kind of a way. I'm sure teenagers would have gone bonkers over him at the time.BTW which year did this show got aired?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I feel DSP was an older and less educated version of Akash. Akash too might have gone the DSP way eventually by taking up the path of crime. But Akash had his determind parents to pull him back. Esp his father who gave up everything to save his son.
But I feel as an actor Mishal was more mature in LTL. And looks wise to he was really hot. Blushing In LS he was cute.

Aakash was what DSP would have been if Seema had not ditched him probably.

But there isn't anyone to beat DSP. He conquered and ruled.

Edited by Lekz - 13 July 2011 at 10:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Those who live in Mumbai why don't you gals go & hold a dharnaa outside his home? He lives in someplace called Mona Apartments, Breach Candy no? Or is Breach Candy a hospital?Confused Whatever! Mumbai Gals, Mobilize & March on ,I say!Thumbs Up He can't hold our happiness to such ransom.Disapprove
Worse that will happen is he'll buy you some ice cream & send u packingROFL

LOL His apartment is on the 11th floor and the blur room facing the sea. That's his parent's place?  I read it some where that he has another one which was closer to his work place...Mahalaxmi?..I am not too sure about it.

@ Zuby, Hamlet, Lekha, Raj, agbg98 (may I call you Ani?)

Have to catch up will all the MR happenings and all the Dutta/MR FF. Miss you pals too, Should be back as an active forum member by the end of next week.

CheersBig smile

LOL

Ivy, missing you come back soon.
Ani where are you today ?

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Le! here is the link.Make another whenever u have time.

OMG! He is such a bacha!Embarrassed Not manly like my D Sweetheart but cute in a college boy kind of a way. I'm sure teenagers would have gone bonkers over him at the time.BTW which year did this show got aired?

I don't know how to make it. I had a trial version of avi program but that expired. Ouch I'll ask someone else to make it for me. thanks for the link.Embarrassed

yes he is bacha as compared to DSP. LOL I think it aired in 2007 but I'm not sure. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top