Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Don't hostels usually have limited hours for visitors? That is guys can visit girls hostels too within certain time frames?

If we would return late night from a hockey game/trip we would stay at the boys hostel, and go home the next morning. Our campus had only a boys hostel. The first time we did that the poor boys were completely unaware that girls were in the hostel. They were used to walking around in their undies, towels early morning and some turned so red when they walked into the restroom and found girls brushing their teeth there.

karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Don't hostels usually have limited hours for visitors? That is guys can visit girls hostels too within certain time frames?

Not at our place. Due to some past incident, the entry got banned for guys.

Edited by karandel_2008 - 14 years ago
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

If we would return late night from a hockey game/trip we would stay at the boys hostel, and go home the next morning. Our campus had only a boys hostel. The first time we did that the poor boys were completely unaware that girls were in the hostel. They were used to walking around in their undies, towels early morning and some turned so red when they walked into the restroom and found girls brushing their teeth there.

Lol. These types of things used to happen some years ago. I heard that from seniors.
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there is one advantage of kindle over books

in kindle u can store hundreds of ebooks and read on the go

where as a person wudnt want to carry around hundreds of books with them they wud be too heavy
speaking of authors.. J. D. Salinger passed away today..😒 ..
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meena1

speaking of authors.. J. D. Salinger passed away today..😒 ..

yes I saw that. But these writeres if reborn again will continue to write again.
I wonder if some writers find certain styles familiar and feel as if they had written it themselves.

How can I forget Champak, all Adventures of.....series, Phantom & Tarzen and not to forget Vikram aur Betaal.

So I am all for books over Kindle