Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: IFUU

ohhhhh i misseddd the epi.....😭....:(((((((.......abhh tohh dekhnaa hii padegaaaa...aur pherrr parul jaise greattttt dancer ka dance bhi toh haiiiiiii..❤️................

Premaaa meri jaan ro math.par zaroor dekna kyoinki parullllll was awesomeeeeeeeeeee. kya dancing kiya hai yaar. Mast and ranveer ekdum flattttt.😆 😆
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gawker

i think the person they should both thank, and the one whose strength is allowing them to smile, is the one hiding behind the tree. a little gratitude never hurt anyone.

Yeah Yeah gawker, plz don't mention anything about sadhna here..

what if some other people are going to different posts and posting some nasty comments and then also other members are applauding them, but if u will do that here, then u will get warnings.. don't u know.. so plz don't mention anything about sadhna, otherwise u will  get Warnings
Edited by t2004sachin - 14 years ago
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

Yeah Yeah gawker, plz don't mention anything about sadhna here..

what if some other people are going to different posts and posting some nasty comments and then also other members are applauding them, but if u will do that here, then u will get warnings.. don't u know.. so plz don't mention anything about sadhna, otherwise u will Warnings

thanx for posting here n giving us ur precious time. And thanx for making ur fellow friend understand. Its really appreciated.
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dharaa

thanx for posting here n giving us ur precious time. And thanx for making ur fellow friend understand. Its really appreciated.

Oh, is it so.. I thought I should thank u for making all the posts  so  valuable ....completely justifying the story
dharaa thumbnail
Hiba, ranvir brought the dance school for ragini. He brings her there n then she cuts the ribbon and den ranvir plays d music for her n bends dwn to tie d ghungru bt ragini runs n stps d music n says dat she wont be able to dance n stuff. Ranvir manaoes her n then few kids cm running to her who r brought by sadhna and they say they want to lrn dance frm taj mahotsav's winner ragini is reluctant to dance at d begining bt later starts teaching them. At the end she hugs ranvir happily.
U shud watch it yaar.it was rly sweet
dharaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

Oh, is it so.. I thought I should thank u for making all the posts so valuable for arguments

u r mst welcme to thank me anytime u feel like. I start the topics for me n my frnds n i dnt think any arguement starts until things go out of topic. If u take it as arguements then i cnt help it. Its ur thinking n i cnt change it
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am completly agree with you dharaa. Today, they did awasome job.I love their bonding. mindblowing.They r rock.
chinky801 thumbnail
@ dhaara, I have seen ur other posts,U really write  awesome, what a topic yaar
dharaa thumbnail
@lisa, true yaar. They were truly mind blowing.
@sachin, it seems u give spcl atntn to my posts. WOW!!! it feels rly great to get spcl attention frm u! Thanx
chinky801 thumbnail
Ragini's dance was superb, i gave special attention while watching her dance