Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stylish.gurl

Wooowww ... i hope is k baad Pratigya ki eng toott jaye ...
n Nitin ki pitayi may be Krishna hi kare but mujhe Angad per pora trust hai k wahi Krishna ko yeh sab karne k liaye kahega ...

yaaaa right

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW PROMO .... Nitin bleeding (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidraarhaan

Yasmene kab aya yeh promo me ko bhi dekhna hai ka tum hm ko send kersakti ho ya fir koi web btao jahan se yh daikh loo mein?what do u say?

ya ya me too me too i hve lso seen the romo...par kya engagement bhi bhi tutegi..agar hosh e ane ke baad phirse nitin bol pada nhiiiiii mai prats se hi shaadi karunga to phir??????
LOLLOLLOL
par h ek bat to hain mujhe bhi thooooooddddaaaaaaa sa bura laga........thodasa.....he he par haan agar ye koi cezanne khan ya fir rajeev khandelwal ya eujaz khan nitin ka role kar raha hota to mujhe bht bura lagta bohhhoot bura....bt as for mr.langoor.....i dont feel bad at all......uski shakal dekho???? ek thappar marne ko jee karta hai...aur jab wo dance kar raha thait was as if.......eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmeeneee

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravi_99

Originally posted by isabel

Originally posted by yakkudimag

Originally posted by isabel

Exactly! Nitin is the innocent bystander! It was an arranged marriage! Not like he fell for the wrong girl! Also, the way he stood up for Pratigya showed what good upbringing he has...All those posts in the forum which are happy for him getting beaten really frustrate me. Confused
<br><br><font size="2">I am also disappointed,but I thought just a serial..but we must not forget that TV shows are great way for Mass communication and mass education..supporting these kind of things,is nothing but to give a wrong message to society..giving Nitin several names..supporting his crucial state..I felt frustrated too..</font><br><br><br><br>

I agree Yakkudimag! It is a how- we all know that- but to see people blindly supporting these evil acts is very frustrating and sad- its like what has the world come to!

i'm pretty sure if Nitin character was played by Krishna (vice versa) people wouldn't be supporting him. Girls find him more attractive compare to Nitin thus they are supporting him.
ummmmm,cnt say........par ha us langoor ko to hum kisivi tarah support nhi karte bas....thats clear

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I'm guessing Pratigya tells Krishna that she's marrying Nitin on her own right and no one is forcing her!! That will make Krishna very jealous so he has Nitin beaten up!! I know that's not right but I doubt someone like Krishna knows what's right or wrong!! I don't think anyone has taught him!! I don't think Pratigya loves Nitin, I mean really love him!! It's quite obvious!! She likes him and his family but I don't think she feels any love!! It's obvious to me that Pratigya and Krishna will have very deep love story, not now but later on!! Maybe even tragic!! Yes, Nitin is a very good guy to have in real life but as they say, "things happen for a reason!!" Sorry, I just started watching this show two weeks ago, this is just my perspective on how this story might go!! Smile

Shreya

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

I'm guessing Pratigya tells Krishna that she's marrying Nitin on her own right and no one is forcing her!! That will make Krishna very jealous so he has Nitin beaten up!! I know that's not right but I doubt someone like Krishna knows what's right or wrong!! I don't think anyone has taught him!! I don't think Pratigya loves Nitin, I mean really love him!! It's quite obvious!! She likes him and his family but I don't think she feels any love!! It's obvious to me that Pratigya and Krishna will have very deep love story, not now but later on!! Maybe even tragic!! Yes, Nitin is a very good guy to have in real life but as they say, "things happen for a reason!!" Sorry, I just started watching this show two weeks ago, this is just my perspective on how this story might go!!

Shreya

well said shreya

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged

I'm guessing Pratigya tells Krishna that she's marrying Nitin on her own right and no one is forcing her!! That will make Krishna very jealous so he has Nitin beaten up!! I know that's not right but I doubt someone like Krishna knows what's right or wrong!! I don't think anyone has taught him!! I don't think Pratigya loves Nitin, I mean really love him!! It's quite obvious!! She likes him and his family but I don't think she feels any love!! It's obvious to me that Pratigya and Krishna will have very deep love story, not now but later on!! Maybe even tragic!! Yes, Nitin is a very good guy to have in real life but as they say, "things happen for a reason!!" Sorry, I just started watching this show two weeks ago, this is just my perspective on how this story might go!! Smile

Shreya
brilliantClap

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Whenever he looks at Pratigya in a romantic way, I see some glimmer of hope for him to change!! But as long as he hangs around his friends, he'll be distracted and busy acting like "The man"!! Plus he makes things worse, whether by misunderstandings created or by his anger!! But he has made Pratigya the center of his world, that's a big give away of how much he's going to change in the future!! That is, if they write this story well!! LOL

Shreya

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Whenever he looks at Pratigya in a romantic way, I see some glimmer of hope for him to change!! But as long as he hangs around his friends, he'll be distracted and busy acting like "The man"!! Plus he makes things worse, whether by misunderstandings created or by his anger!! But he has made Pratigya the center of his world, that's a big give away of how much he's going to change in the future!! That is, if they write this story well!!

Shreya

sad bt ur truly rite

Post Reply New Post

Go to top