Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Ka bay u all, i just saw the new promo it was somehow same like synopsis .... it start with Nitin bleeding, his face is all bleeding Dead .... and in hospital when Shyam jee and his family arrives, Jagmohan show them a hand to stop and says something like "humain apne haal per chor de ap log" and pratigya is all shocked

Chalooo bhai engagement be toot gayee Wink .... now wt ll Krishna do next ????

Edited by yasmeeneee - 28 January 2010 at 6:57am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

monicaynehahaqueSun-LoveMona_Maurya--Anna--minuuArhainAshish_dkmystery_-Ms.Wildcherry--SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW PROMO .... Nitin bleeding" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Ek baat batao..saamne TV aur tumhare goad me Laptop rehta hai kya?Aur usme Star Plus hi chalta hai kya?Udhar promo nikla nahi..aur idhar tumne post bhi kar dala..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmeeneeeMona_Maurya

wuthering

IF-Dazzler

wuthering

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
This is really bad news! Nitin bleeding and all! Just shows what you get for being innocent, well educated and belonging to a respectable family will do to you! Krishna better not be behind this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yakkudimag

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isabel

This is really bad news! Nitin bleeding and all! Just shows what you get for being innocent, well educated and belonging to a respectable family will do to you! Krishna better not be behind this!

I agree .Nitin is not at all in a wrong side,even Pratigya has made a mistake by not talking to her family in the earlier days,when Krishna left a message in kite..but Nitin...he is truly innocent..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wuthering

wuthering

IF-Dazzler

wuthering

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Exactly! Nitin is the innocent bystander! It was an arranged marriage! Not like he fell for the wrong girl! Also, the way he stood up for Pratigya showed what good upbringing he has...All those posts in the forum which are happy for him getting beaten really frustrate me. Confused

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isabel

Exactly! Nitin is the innocent bystander! It was an arranged marriage! Not like he fell for the wrong girl! Also, the way he stood up for Pratigya showed what good upbringing he has...All those posts in the forum which are happy for him getting beaten really frustrate me. Confused

I am also disappointed,but I thought just a serial..but we must not forget that TV shows are great way for Mass communication and mass education..supporting these kind of things,is nothing but to give a wrong message to society..giving Nitin several names..supporting his crucial state..I felt frustrated too..

sidraarhaan

sidraarhaan

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Yasmene kab aya yeh promo me ko bhi dekhna hai ka tum hm ko send kersakti ho ya fir koi web btao jahan se yh daikh loo mein?what do u say?

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
aww......so sad....poor nitin

sab angadwa ka kiya dhra hai bey..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top