India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

u.k update 31st jan

ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

i will have missed out sum parts and everything might not b in the right order, so sorry..........

(i can't remember how it started, so it won't b in the right order)

suj is just saying how he misses piyush. and kash is thinking "this is all a show, i will take my revenge"

ak. is v. angry, he thumps his hand on the car (by the way it's dark 'tis time). charu says "so much anger" ak says"i can'y believe wt ridh did 2 mol" charu says "u don't worry, kash and suj r there 4 mol, i just feel sos about mol" ak says "u were telling me not 2 worry and now u r". they just carry on talking..........

sanj cums and asks suj 2 give rishi a chance 2 speak. suj says "no1 can change my mind" sanj keeps protesting but finnally leaves. suj has a flashback of when he slapped rish and then another flashback of about what sanj was saying.

charu wants 2 go 2 delhi 4 a basketball training camp. so goes 2 meet kash in office so kash can persuade her dad 2 let charu go.  kash phones pfrof. sinha and says that that she will go 2 delhi with charu.

varun cums home early from work. tells mahek 2 get ready, coz they will go 2 park with roshhan. mahek sats she already has plans 2 go with  veena shopping. varun says it doesn't matter he will go with roshan. varun goes. veena cums in mahek's room so they can go. as they r about 2 go vasu cums and asks if they have seen sanj.after sll she is the only 1 who cares about her. mahek looks hurt.

varun is drivingand taling 2 roshan int the seat next 2 him at the same time. it is raining v. hard (who takes their baby 2 the park in that much rain) varun has a car crash, he just misse s a truck but hits  a tree or something. roshan is on the floor. and it looks like varun is kinfd od unconcious as he is not moving. the end

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
is this the new new varun or old varun???
salma Senior Member
salma
salma

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Shrutibali its the new varun. Any way thanks ME_T; I didnt watch the episode thanx for the update.
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thx ME_T for the update. I like how Sujal is handling the truth about Rishi. That was really silly how Varun had the acccident, for starters like you said, it was raining, why take a BABY to a park, second he was not concentrating on the road at all, just kept looking at Roshan. And did he not tie the baby's seat belt, otherwise Roshan would not have fallen from the seat.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top