Celebrity Fan Clubs

Mahesh Babu Fan Club~~*Dookudu gala* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 110

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Kavya,
Thanks for inviting me. Am super excited about this fan club for MB on IF! whohoooooo!Party

MB is one of my fav actors in Telugu and the best I think at the moment. I think he is much more capable than what he has done so far. I too am waiting to see him in a Shekar Kammula film.

My first MB film was Okkadu and it remains my fav film:) Just loved him in that film!

I have seen Arjun and he was good in that. Not seen Sainikudu or Murari. Have seen Yuvraaj long time ago...

Caroline, hi! Kavya told me you are a Surya fan as well... me tooBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazinga

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahesh Babu Fan Club~~*Dookudu gala* (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
"Ai baboy, tempt aipothunanu" then the music which follows it... too adorable 2 describe in words

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
ouch

trivikram is the okkadu/athadu guy na?

i love him too

krishna vamsi..im not sure who it is

but murari is going on my wekend list

i like it so far

Bazinga

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@kavya - xctly, thinking MB+Anushka being framed by Trivikram itself gives me those vibrations

i still cant believe that we had a movie, jus showing how crazy gals are abt MB.... i like that movie, jus bcoz of craze for MB

Bazinga

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

"Ai baboy, tempt aipothunanu" then the music which follows it... too adorable 2 describe in words

Kavyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I LOVEEEEE that dialogue and the way MB says it, asalu appatininche padipoyaanemo Embarrassed  Another one is when he is teasing Vasundhara and blackmails her into bringing coffee for him calling out to his mom "Ammmmaaaaaaaaaaa" LOL  LOVE the way he says that.

Gayu Hug

Welcome to MB Fan Club and I HAD TO invite you obviously Embarrassed
Big smile
If you haven't watched Murari, you should watch it. If you liked MB in Arjun, you will LOVE him in Murari and MB-Sonali chemistry is just fireworks, they compliment each other so well in the movie Embarrassed. Well, I have always liked MB and had a soft corner for him, ever since he was a child actor but I had become his huge fan after watching Murari and when he followed it with Okkadu, I had turned into his die-hard admirer, needless to say Athadu and Pokiri further made me a hopeless MB fan girl LOL , he is definitely the best actor in Telugu Industry today, without a doubt! Agree with you about MB-Shekhar Kammula combination and MB not being used to his full potential, if SK and MB get to work together hopefully SK will extract the most of MB's capabilities plus intelligent direction-subtle expressions is always a welcome combination Embarrassed.

Sainikudu is not a great movie, interesting concept but bad execution and ill utilization of MB but he was good wherever he got decent scenes.

@Caro : Krishna Vamsi would be the Khadgam, Chandamama guy. Ever heard of Gulabi? That was made by Krishna Vamsi too. 

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

@kavya - xctly, thinking MB+Anushka being framed by Trivikram itself gives me those vibrations You bet! I am so so excited- I feel Anushka will look as good as Sonali did beside him because of her height and her personality. Most of the heroines are dominated by MB's presence but Anushka looks like she can hold her own ground even in his presence.

i still cant believe that we had a movie, jus showing how crazy gals are abt MB.... i like that movie, jus bcoz of craze for MB  Hahaha me too! Maheeeesssshhhhh aa peru lo vibrations ae veru nijam gaa! I am so crazy about him that I even drool over his voice over in Jalsa  LOL I mean MB rocks even in the 30 sec commercials he does.

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@caro - Krishna Vamsi is another unique director, he has some greatest hits like gulabi, Ninne pelladutha, Khadgam, Murari
n some surprising movies like Danger also,  i dont think u have heard abt this movie

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@Kavya: Ninne Pelladutha was also a Krishna Vamsi movie? I wasn't sure about that earlier.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top