Celebrity Fan Clubs

Mahesh Babu Fan Club~~*Dookudu gala* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 110

Page 1
Page   of 110
Page 3 Page 110

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
hi guyz me too joining in ..but will be less active till march 30 or april 7 ...
I too like mahesh babu not much  but i do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazinga

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahesh Babu Fan Club~~*Dookudu gala* (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Sara, you are welcome here :)

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
i'm back

i've read the introductory post, it has every single detail abt his talent n skills... i didn't know abt SRK applauding MB

i'm waiting for Kaleja...he's paired with Anushka ... ryt?
they will look great with each other

upasana.diya

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i never saw murari

what is the story abt

i want him in a shekar kammula movie though

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
kavya, u have taken out Murari now
i'll jus keep drolling over that pair now

i like pokiri, i like athadu evry much, whenever i hear the of MB, the first movie, which comes in to my mind is Murari... What a pair n What a chemistry!!

aftr Sonlai, only Trisha can take the place beside him

-SILPA-

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@caro- Murari is a love story with a Sci-Fi touch in it
only Krishna Vamsi can make such movies n give them full justice
Shekhar Kamula is my fav director, but MB+SK is quite unpredictable.... i'll more than ready 2 watch the movie on the first day

but MB with Trivikram Srinivas gives a different Kick to me

Bazinga

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@kavya: *hi5* Even I am dying to watch MB with Anushka and can't wait for Kaleja to release. Two of our favorites together will be a treat for us to watch, I also think they will make a stunning looking pair.

@Murari: OMG me too! I LOVE Okkadu, Athadu and Pokiri as well but Murari is definitely the movie that turned me into his die hard fan and his chemistry with Sonali was mind blowing, I agree with you, after Sonali Trisha was the only heroine who could come close to the chemistry he MB had with Sonali. 

@Caro: Murari is a bit socio-fantasy kind of movie , it's about this family which has been cursed as a result of which after every 2 or 4 generations, one son of the family dies.

Here is the plot summary-

Sometime in 1800's a Jamindar (Prakash Raj) insults Durga Devi by stealing her idol in the temple in a state of intoxication.An enraged Devi kills him and put a curse on his heirs that she is going to take one family member each every 48 years. And one male heir dies accidentally at the end of every 48 years. And the present year denotes end of another 48 years and now it's the turn of Murari (Mahesh Babu). In another village, there lives Vasundhara (Sonali Bendre). She too lives with a big combined family.Both the families of Murari and Vasundhara are releated by blood, but separated due to the family feuds.They both fall in love and these both families makes the formal arrangement of marriage But once his grandmother,who returns from her Teerdha Yatra, upon being informed by the family poojari that Murari is the one who would be subjected to death by Devi this year, refuses for the marriage. Then she reveals the dark secret that is kept under wraps that once in every 48 years, one of the family members are taken by Devi as bali.Murari has to overcome the curse of Devi by performing the puja and marry his sweetheart Vasundhara.

kavya.b

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

Shekhar Kamula is my fav director, but MB+SK is quite unpredictable.... i'll more than ready 2 watch the movie on the first day I totally agree! I would LOVE to see how Shkhar Kammula presents Mahesh Babu

but MB with Trivikram Srinivas gives a different Kick to me Touche, my friend! MB-Trivikram combo is just something else, MB-Anushka movie is directed by Trivikram only, so I am all the more excited.

kavya.b

Post Reply New Post

Go to top