Mahesh Babu Fan Club~~*Dookudu gala* - Page 86

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ...Tansy...

@sajan - IDK if he likes her or not he's basically neutral about all the actresses he worked with , doesn't interact with them more than what is necessary. Mahesh is quite a low profile guy but he's no introvert tbvh. Given the right time and place where he needs to speak up , he can even make the media reporters calm the f down before they even think of questioning him anything controversial.

He never made films to be successful rather he choose to show versatility in his acting which is why he technically had more flop/average films at the BO than the successful one's.

And , sure dear I will try to translate his interviews whenever possible.

Does he interact a lot with his fans? 

I hope he continues to do more films like '1' and that he does more films even if it's just 2 per year. Does he ever plan on trying Bollywood, at least for the sake of his fans there or dubbing in Hindi for his films? 

Can you translate Businessman Audio launch?You're the best πŸ€—
@sajan - He interacts with fans when he's out or via Twitter (rarely though) but the thing is he is usually never present in any award ceremonies or other filmy events unless he is promoting his movie.

Many times in the past he mentioned his disinterest in Bollywood and re make films...looks like he has no plans of debuting in Bollywood , while i think that maybe because he isn't fluent in hindi and that he might be mocked for his hindi accent...also he would never bare his body on camera (hahahha i know such a waste of his god like looks) which is a must in BW.

I will try to gather some important translations from businessman audio launch or even better if you'd let me know the timings in the video to which u need the translations.Edited by ...Tansy... - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ...Tansy...

@sajan - He interacts with fans when he's out or via Twitter (rarely though) but the thing is he is usually never present in any award ceremonies or other filmy events unless he is promoting his movie.

Many times in the past he mentioned his disinterest in Bollywood and re make films...looks like he has no plans of debuting in Bollywood , while i think that maybe because he isn't fluent in hindi and that he might be mocked for his hindi accent...also he would never bare his body on camera (hahahha i know such a waste of his god like looks) which is a must in BW.

I will try to gather some important translations from businessman audio launch or even better if you'd let me know the timings in the video to which u need the translations.

@bold - πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

anyway, i'm glad he plans on staying Tollywood...even if he wants to explore, i would want him to explore more of south first...esp malayalam
and truthfully, MB doesn't have to bare his body... his work and talent will keep his fans glued to him
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

@Kavya: By "for a change" I meant it was something different I got to see. πŸ˜† So far the movies I've seen from him he's an AYM and there wasn't a very high comical element to his roles (maybe some in Okkudu and here there in Pokiri) but this one was filled with jokes and humorous expressions. πŸ˜ƒ It was different and new for me (remember I haven't seen his earlier movies) Regardless MB is amazing and on point. 

I don't see the problem in Aagadu, I can't speak for the "controversial" dialogues but other than the fact that it was a cop story (which I enjoy) it wasn't so bad. (Also I haven't seen Dokkudu, I heard they were similar so I can't speak regarding that) How was Dokkudu in your opinion?

I hope MB comes to Bollywood or at least starts using his own voice to dub his movies in Hindi. He's filled with talent I would love if everyone got a chance to understand and experience him in India. Whether it's Tollywood or Bollywood, both are great in their essence, in the end India is full of talent in various different sectors. I hope over time I understand the language as well. πŸ˜Š
I didn't see this the other day, it as on previous page and i was in hurry that day

anyway, MB never did a 2-D role, he didn't do complete AYM roles either
may one half of the movie demanded him to be more seroius but there is comedy...always, and he was always subtle in dng it...that keeps him apart from rest of the actors actually! 

Dookodu is good...MB didn't do anything similar before that movie...aagadu is a poor imitation of dookudu
u know watch Khaleja...u see a completely different MB in that movie...he is fun
the difference between khaleja n aagadu is khaleja had griping dialogues and execution...where as khaleja is a complete spoof
wow mahesh Fc here πŸ˜›

me joining nw 😳
Originally posted by vinnas

wow mahesh Fc here πŸ˜›

me joining nw 😳

Welcome aboard! πŸ˜ƒ Right in time, his movie is releasing soon and they are going to release the trailer/audio soon too.

btw I love JKR and KS too πŸ˜† Have seen her is KZK and Punar Vivah, haven't watched her recent show though.
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Welcome aboard!πŸ˜ƒRight in time, his movie is releasing soon and they are going to release the trailer/audio soon too.

btw I love JKR and KS tooπŸ˜†Have seen her is KZK and Punar Vivah, haven't watched her recent show though.
yeah srimanthudu in the Que ..

thank u fr welcomin..

my name is chandu from A p ..

glad to know u too like K S ..she is my most fav actress all time on tv ..

her recent show nt doin well .me too nt watching ..

Srimanthudu box office collection: Mahesh Babu's action drama earns Rs 60 crore on opening weekend!

Srimanthudu raked in Rs 31 crore just on the opening day...

Mahesh Babus Telugu flick Srimanthudu has opened up to a thunderous applause from the crowds. The film has amassed almost Rs 60 crore just on its first weekend. Wow!

Trade analyst Trinath, while speaking to a leading daily, opened up saying, "The opening weekend numbers could be anywhere between Rs 50 crore and Rs 60 crore. The exact numbers are awaited. On release day, the film raked in a whopping Rs 31 crore." The film, which has been directed by Koratala Siva also has Shruti Haasan, Jagapathi Babu, Rajendra Prasad, Sampath Raj, Sukanya and Harish Uthaman playing various roles. However, it's the charm of Prince Mahesh Babu that is winning hearts all over. Even on the US box office, the film has crossed the $2 million is just 3 days.

thanks for sharing this info
i want to join
i watch his films with subtitles