Mahesh Babu Fan Club~~*Dookudu gala* - Page 8

Posted: 14 years ago
I already did - I posted the links in the Telugu CC but you give it a try! I too, am not a fan of Trivikram with other heroes, I think MB and he are the best combination, I think their sensibilities and wavelengths match very well. I think TS is the only director who is aware of MB's potential and can utilize it well.
n MB is the only guy, who can actually act 2 the TS's script n give the role a perfect shape

k, i'll also post it once
OMG...! can i join? Although, m a panjabi but i just love watching Telugu movies with subtitles ofcouse, and m a huge huge hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fan of Allu Arjun and Mahesh Babu ☺️ can i pls join?
Natalie.
^ Sure you can join Natalie! There is no language or region barrier for this Fan Club, if you are a fan of MB you are welcome here by default. 
hello hello helloooooooo

me is hereeeee :D

go Kavsie!!.....finally opened an MB club :D *hugs*

sorry for the late entry.....was outta station....and so un-online :P
neways.....heroes ki entry late hi hoti hain !!! :P :D

Aww Tanu welcome 🤗 I was missing you here. How have you been?

Once I realized that there are many MB fans around I-F and no proper place to discuss him, I HAD TO start this FC. I PMed all the MB fans I know, how would I have left you out! And do check out some MB clips I have posted on the previous pages, I would love to know your take on them- they are from MB's lesser known movies.

guys, any new good telugu movies 2 watch?
tell me only if they are worth watching

it's been ages that i watched a good movie in telugu
Kavya, I haven't heard of any good Telugu movie worth watching in recent times. Arya2 got mixed reviews and I hear that the comedy in Adurz is good, the movie itself was rated just about okay I guess.
they are old movies na kavz... i watched both of them long back... the reviews u got are perfectly crct

in the recent ones i've heard that bindaas is also good, but couldn't catch it

btw did u watch MNIK?
i have 2 watch it
I am yet to watch MNIK, I will watch it sometime this week I guess. Bindaas got good reviews? I wasn't even aware that the movie released lol