Uttaran-Role Play...plzzz read pg 1...

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Latest Update of actors/actresses as on 03/08/2010 @ 14.50hrs GMT

Please Click Here

Kindly note:
In order to keep our humour intact..we have come up a plan to facilitate ur valuable comments on our our budding creatives on the following link...

Uttaran INDUCED  role play amongst our esteemed India forum members

Dear friends,

Let me take the pleasure of giving some news which may be good yaa bad...πŸ˜‰

One of the members of our uttaran forum, Miss.Shonuu a dearest friend to many besides me, has come up with a brilliant idea πŸ‘to have fun ... role playing uttaran characters..it started off on our apna desigirl's post i,m done.. the characters have been like hot cakes so far and many have been taken but we have few prestigious positions left.....😊

I wanted to enquire from each of the members enrolled for  characters πŸ˜• if it is a good idea 2 start of a new post like this wherein it would be good 2 b organised and have all our humour saved  in one place 😊instead of being scattered  so that it can benefit other members interested as well..😊

I,m open to continuing it on  i,m done post provided there are no objection from our desigirlji..yaa others

My apologies to anyone if hurt by this open post..my initial plan was to send individual pm's ... but then I felt its much better if its transparent..

i,m open to take brickbats either thro pm's yaa openely here😭...well hopefully may be not at either end ....πŸ˜‰

Hence ..my request to dear members...for ur suggestions .. its a good chance 2 express ourselves reg any objections yaa whatever..the cr8tives for each charcter..i wud imagine are the person themselves...

i started this post so that the benefit of our joy is shared amongst the rest of  the forum members as  well only if you & they are interested and also last but not the least provided there are no major objections for this kind of a thing...best wishes and good luck to all

This is how it started off..please follow the link...

Before i forget..let me introduce myself..I,m Shivani  an ardent fan of this forum just like you, but mayb with a LIL diff..my day starts with checking the forum and ends with looking looking at this forum on my hand held device...i have been fighting to stop this habit since the 26th of December 2009 in view of my exams..and its very obvious now i,m unable 2 cope with it..

so I need Ichcha's help..there u go u guessed it right

I,m Vansh in this role play fighting my addiction... for you..hope you enjoy ur selves just as we are derving pleasure..Many thanks for your patient reading through this boring and ofcourse lengthyyyyyyyyyyyyy message..

God bless.

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF ANYONE CAN UPDATE THE VACENCY BULLETIN PLEASE.MANY TQS

Kindly note:
In order to keep our humour intact..we have come up a plan to facilitate ur valuable comments on our our budding creatives on the following link...

devised and laid by our dear Tappu of our forum..i mean payal..many thanks FOR UR KIND PATIENCE AND COMMENTS....😊
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey shivani its definitely a good idea  to have a different post for this dicussion.

iccha,tappu,veer,vansh,sid and jogi vacancies are gone..

members are invited for the following characters:
divya,damini, mai,umed,daddaji,chanda, tej, kasa and police inspector ..

these are the ocnversations till date :

veer :
 hey jogi ji,, kya main apki,,badi beti wapas ker kay choti beti le jaon??
i mean exchang offer

jogi :
aap ne to allready meri badi beti ko wapas kar diya hai ..
ab meri badi beti acchi ho gayi hai ..
woh aapko aapke pyar se milwana chahti hai ...
par pehle aap meri chhoti beti - jo ki tappu ki pujarin hai - se pooch lijiye
woh free hai kya ...
kisko chunegi - aapko ya phir aapke drug addict bhai ko ...πŸ˜ƒ
sid :
hey taps what happened baby
why r u so happy  ? dont be so happy
i am [ur past] is coming to destroy you
because of u my life got destroyed
now its ur turn
i will make ur life hell
so mind it
i am cominggg baby

sid :
taps i am sending some snaps to jogiji and daddji
with love
sid

vansh :
Sid bhai,many tqs for ur mission in exposing my ex bhabhee...eeee😑,,i hate to say the name..sorry bhabhiii πŸ˜†
vansh:
Dear Jogiji,, 
Many tqs for involving me,  in bhai's decision for exchange offer..as u know ..i,m a gr8 fan and
devotee of Ichcha maata..i want her in my house..but as a bhabhi and not otherwise..also i need her
support..so..may beπŸ˜‰ its a good idea naa that she is with me as well..what do u think.....arrey baba i meant as a  dear bhabhii n nothing else ji..πŸ˜†....ha provided ..kuch nahiii..😊
veer:
hey ichha dont brack my heart plss,,vansh bhayya have sacrificed you for me,,,
so aati kia khandala???πŸ˜†
vansh:
veer bhai..mujey aap ko kuch kehna hai..mujey aapko apni ichcha key baarey mein kuch sunana hai...meri ichcha meri duniya meri teacherji hai...πŸ˜‰
iccha:
lol! haiii tapu hum sid ko jail se bahar nikaldenge!

Edited by vijaya_ls - 14 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Shonuu shonuu Veer  saherasahera Vansh

Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi, every one,, i m veer,,naam to suna hoga???

hey shivani,,,rishta mein toh hum ap key bhai lagte hain ,,naam hai veer sing bundela,,,,,,,

and yes its very interesting topic my dear,,,,and plss every one be brave to nominate your self for the rest of characters,,

and srk lover (ichha) you cant say no to me,, you are mine,,, only mine,,,
neenu55 thumbnail
hai myself sid

where is my taps baby

i am enjoying the life in jail
vijaya_ls thumbnail
I am Jogi
taps baby has become a good baby now ..
so she is trying to unite veer and iccha
and also trying to unite vansh and iccha ...
dekhte hain kis rishte mein kamyaab hoti hai meri badi beti ...
right now "woh tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekna chahti "
she has burned your photos too
and nobody checks her room or cupboard
but I still know everything ...(courtesy SBS ) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shivani9 thumbnail
heyyy

hum naniji...ko bhool gaye apni panel mein..naniji N HER PARIWAR , i mean rohini n pushkar. still vacant ...😊
shivani9 thumbnail

vijaya_ls  Jogi,   neenu55 neenu55 Sid payel_roy  Tapasya  shivani109 shivani109 Dr. Ichcha Bobbyforyou Bobbyforyou Police Inspector

Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

(S)..... (*)..(*)..It would be so nice if teacher di..nahi ..ji comes to see me naa and gr8 if she can get me a Pizza..yummy *-),

shivani9 thumbnail
continuation of Vansh's thoughts

i need a lot of money to buy those gifts for teacherji..from where do i get it? shud i ask mai..no she'll

scold mee..ask baba yaa daddaji...tej uncle yaa veer..hmm veer looks like a good option...well nooo...i not

happy

about thiss...i need 2 get better first and leave this place and make a decent living and then buy gifts 2

teacherji...with whatever money i earn..😊..may be she can get me a job...what can her name be..what

ever...its just gg 2 b as beautiful as her..😊...

but if i get better... is it a good option ?????coz..i may be locked up at home again😑..and i wont get a chance

2 c this nice teacher..and also will this teacher help me in getting a job..with my background???? hmmn

dont know..hw nice if i didnt get into this habit in the first place....my life wud have been so much better

just not for me but my family as well.......oh God ..please help me.....😭