-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mishtyvishu

Reseved.. I will watch it once I go home and log in from my
laptop..

I am sure it must be wonderful
<3mishtyvishu

Awww thanx a lot mishty... will be waiting for your comments:)
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ramshu!! Awesome yaar! Love the latest ArSh mix.. 'Aaya re koi dil ko churaane'-- Loved how you editted it and the song goes so well with Shilpa coming into Armaan's life and their intro! :D
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mari1986

Ramshu!! Awesome yaar! Love the latest ArSh mix.. 'Aaya re koi dil ko churaane'-- Loved how you editted it and the song goes so well with Shilpa coming into Armaan's life and their intro! :D

Thanx a lot Mariam! πŸ€— haha yeah as soon as i heard it... it was stuck in my head and i knew it was so for ArSh.
Ramsha it was quite good. I mean the words suited the scenes so aptly. You really did a good job coming up with each scene, and I loved how you showed him sad in the beginning and then her entrance sorta spread the happiness.
Oh and the end with that stance of KSG was a nice touch....it was very good, and make more ArSh.
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey Ramshu....i hv been a fan of ur VMs from day one....u n gagan were my favs.........as usual both VMs r amazing n even i hv saved them for my record.......WONDERFUL DEAR!πŸ‘πŸ˜³
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing ramshu  yaaaaaar
luved it
commeneted on ur YT
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
me commenting on youtube<3
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HAAW :O LOVEDD it Ramshu!! 😍 Honestlyyy ekdum, it was too good!!!!!! The song gells soooo well with the scenes β­οΈ Specially, how Armaan sad scenes used first on the sad kinda lines and then Shilpa's entry scene and how he gets soo KaShappyyy 😳😳 Great VM Ramshu....Will watch the JeRan and KaSh one soon too!! =D Abhi thoda busy isliye just watched ArSh onee!! 😳 Dhannooo song scene and Nigahein lines in the VM....aww damnn!!! 😍 That was the besttt!!! ArSh!!!! <3 β˜ΊοΈ I specially liked the different kind of song you used <:-)) Abhi tak, I wud look at only those love songs vale kind of VM's :P This was a change and Beautiful, it was! Thankss for the link! <3 Look forward to moree :-D