{6} SidDiti Love Hub [INVITE ONLY] - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Yay deepu is back..our sweet little naughty one is back with more fun and naughtiness...seriously missed you yaar

So how was your singapore trip?
yuppie.. well, it was more than fabulous.. kal pics bhejdoongi :)
n welcome for you into our 6th crazzzy land...
Hey did you read about the new promo...dil khush ho gaya mera😃 otherwise last few episodes were so depressing, that unko dekhna bhi mushkil tha....so veer ne finally dosti ka haath bada diya😉😉
Oh yes 6th CC where pyar is possible😉 its a good day, you came back,6th CC opened and new promo veesha ki dosti...lets celebrate
yeah.. exactly.. i am also sooooo very happy with NC's decision.. coool na... im lovin it........ yuppie.... yayy...im crazy..

im a crazy gurl.. in the veesha world... life is fantabulous.. toooo veeshalicious...

whoppppppiiieeee.....
yeah.. that is the reason for pyaar is possible.. because.. agar dosti possible hai toh pyaar bhi possible hai na...
Haha deepu back to veesha madness😆 😆
did you see that epi where A compared herself and veer to jaya-amitabh jodi..that was such a cute scene na, and the way veer steals the photo...haye very cute😳
Originally posted by loyal-kashian

well, i make all the type of creations.. VM's, siggies, effects, avatars n stuff... i love magadheera too..
great!even i want to see ur creations!😳
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1240309

here is the link for my creation gallery pia :)