Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Shruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u jinxed my dabba tooo😭😭😭 It now keeps giving me errors😡😡 I had to PM you 4 times before it finally went through😆 

And imma off to sleep now so take care🤗 

And for some reason I like this song  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yI46PEWlXc for Siddhima😆
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Jot:What did I do😔

I know how irritating that error is

About the song, that is one of my fav. All the songs of Aaaj Nachle were good esp Ishq Hua, Is Pal and Ore Piya :)

You go to bed now. GD and SD🤗🤗
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Jot:What did I do😔

I know how irritating that error is

About the song, that is one of my fav. All the songs of Aaaj Nachle were good esp Ishq Hua, Is Pal and Ore Piya :)

You go to bed now. GD and SD🤗🤗

Those 3 songs are the ones i like in Aaja Nachle as well 😊
shruti thumbnail
Lennie:Can you check the main page and tell me if the URL links under SR Pictures Galore are coming properly or not. I mean if you click on those links does it take you to page where pics are posted.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello guys, happy monday to us all of and I'm hoping an awesome SidMa scenes this week😊
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Lennie:Can you check the main page and tell me if the URL links under SR Pictures Galore are coming properly or not. I mean if you click on those links does it take you to page where pics are posted.

Hye, no Shru - its not working
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys been long I know. Seeing my sweetoo sid helping ridz despite her madness made me love him more lol
shruti thumbnail
@Angel:I think this would we will have good amt of Siddhima scenes

@Lennie:Let me fix it.

DMG is about to start in sometime. Shall post highlights out here.

@Tamz:🤗

Where did you disappear?
Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: DrSidMrsWahi

hey guys been long I know. Seeing my sweetoo sid helping ridz despite her madness made me love him more lol

Tamz your back, its been so long 😊
shruti thumbnail
1st February 2010 Highlights

Sid saves Riddhima. He is trying to bring her to senses. Sid is rubbing her hand when she holds it. The romantic music hey hey hey plays in the background. Riddhima says Armaan don't leave me alone when Sid. Sid tells her he is not Armaan.
At hospital, Naina is suprised how come level of morphine is so high in his blood.
Riddhima gains conscious. Sid gives her a lecture.Riddhima is getting hysterical saying she wants to go to Armaan. Sid slaps her and she faints.

Yuvi gets Raj's letter which says you girlfriend is very beautiful and you know how much I love to destroy beautiful things. Yuvi sees Naina picture which seems to be torn/burnt.
Yuvi gets worried. He
goes to ward ans asks where Raj is when the ward boy says he went to terrace. He asks JP and Jiggy who are in coridoor about Naina when they tell him she went to terrace. Yuvi leaves.
Sid meets Billy and demands to know the truth regarding Armaan's whereabouts. Billy says Armaan is not here since past 3 months and he can ask anyone.Sid says Billy to let AR meet once and then whatever decision is it will be of them.
Yuvi finds Naina-Raj on terrace. He warns him to stay away from Naina otherwise he would kill him.
Riddhima sees flashback of her moments with Armaan and has a smile on her face. She then remembers shootout night and all moments go in reverse order. She wakes up screaming Armaan.
She gets hysterical again when Sid comes there. Riddhima shows him payal and tells him to believe him.Riddhima starts crying.Sid tells Riddhima he would do waht his heart says and his heart believe her. He further says if she thinks Armaan is here then he would help her to meet her Armaan.Riddhima hugs Sid. DMG fast tune plays.
Riddhima with a smile on her face and says Armaan I am coming to you. Sid says to himself Riddhima making you and Armaan meet is now my duty but also mission now. He smiles.

Precap:
At hospital, Raj says Naina if she wants to know Yuvi secret let's make it more interesting. There is a box near by you which she had to find. That box has his secret. Yuvi is listening all this and getting worried.

Naina is on terrace and has box in her hand. She is looking at it. Yuvi comes there.

Riddhima is hugging Sid. The background voice says "See tomorrow how does Sid helps Riddhima in finding Armaan"
Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago