Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by Summer3

Yes even the the gyathri mantra is very good.

There was a dwarf that visited a Swamiji every evening at midnight and brought jalebi. One day the Swamiji got suspicious and sure enough went to check the address given by the dwarf and found that the dwarf had already died many many years ago. so he dug the place of burial and found a small piece of bone and burnt it and did prayers for the spirit and freed it. I read this in the story about the life of the Swamiji who passed away over ten years ago.
He was very gifted and could perform a lot of unbelievable things he learnt from his own masters.

i always wanted to meet someone divine like that.. but never came across anyone..Ermm
They are always around you all the time, only thing is that you do not know. Be observant and aware and you will realise how much miracles happens all the time, some things we take for granted and brush it as "normal" or just pure "luck". Everyone experiences these as far as I know.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scared to death (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by debayon

I remember an incident in which I was involved. When I was 4, in 1999, me and my parents, my grandparents and my uncle went on a trip to Rajasthan for half a month. One day, when we were visiting Mt. Abu, in the middle, the driver told us that savages live there and they set traps on the road to puncture the tires of cars and then hold them hostage. Therefore, he needed to keep an eye on the road. Unfortunately, night time approached and we were caught in one of those spikes. We were waving frantically to the other cars, but of coruse they wouldn't wanna stop. We saw a tree trunk that was full of blood and I still remember it. It was so horrific. We could see the savages looking at our car from above the hill. We thought the end was near, but luckily, someone gave us a ride.
<br><br><font color="#ff0099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">ShockedShocked.. that sounds like this dumb movie i saw on cannibals abt three years agoo..cant remember the name..</font></font><br>
I think I've seen it. I'm forgetting it's name.

pogo

pogo

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

I remember an incident in which I was involved. When I was 4, in 1999, me and my parents, my grandparents and my uncle went on a trip to Rajasthan for half a month. One day, when we were visiting Mt. Abu, in the middle, the driver told us that savages live there and they set traps on the road to puncture the tires of cars and then hold them hostage. Therefore, he needed to keep an eye on the road. Unfortunately, night time approached and we were caught in one of those spikes. We were waving frantically to the other cars, but of coruse they wouldn't wanna stop. We saw a tree trunk that was full of blood and I still remember it. It was so horrific. We could see the savages looking at our car from above the hill. We thought the end was near, but luckily, someone gave us a ride.
<br><br><font color="#ff0099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">ShockedShocked.. that sounds like this dumb movie i saw on cannibals abt three years agoo..cant remember the name..</font></font><br>
I think I've seen it. I'm forgetting it's name.

Is it 'Hills have eyes'?   The film on a family who becomes the target of a group of mutants. But not a cannibal movie.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pogo

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Why, oh why, did I check DM tonightOuch  I don;t like reading such stories/anecdotes at nightUnhappy 
Nah ! you are not scared of anything.LOL

4teen11

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by baddie

the other day Ghost came in my dreams ...n hell, I was crap scared

He gave me two options:

Live the rest of my life as Baddie for another 20+ years

OR

Die now to be reborn as Bill Gates or Ambani

Sweating, I chose the first option.

While going back into oblivion, the Ghost turned back n smiled....n that familiar face was that of God!

Now I can say, I am not scared of Ghost!Wink

Luckily you were not reborn as KSG.LOL

4teen11

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top