Scared to death - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by debayon

Also, when my grandfather had married my grandmother and my mom and my uncle were born, they went to Chunar, which is a hill station in Rajasthan. One noght, my grandfather woke up to take a dumpπŸ˜†, and while he was doing so, he heard a raspy voice from outside saying "Kidhar jata hai?" He then went out and asked the security guard if there was anyone around and he said he hadn't seen anyone enter😲 However, he did say that about a mile away was a cemetery which had been abandoned😲😲  The next day, they heard that someone was leaving because they heard the same thing and apparently, their child had woke up screaming and saying that someone with a bad breath had been sitting on her.😲😲 I guess the spirit had forgotten his Orbit.πŸ˜†
Certain people eventhough buried and dead may have a problem in progressing further so their spirits hang around. They say that persons who commit suicide too may become wondering spirits for a while. But generally there are spirits everywhere and regular prayers in houses ensures that bad spirits do not hang around.
But do not be afraid and half the battle is won.
I still remain skeptical πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Emptiness

about my story? OK, you're entitled to your opinion.

about my story? OK, you're entitled to your opinion.

I mean the whole ghost thing... I'm not doubting your grandfather's experience.
Originally posted by Summer3

Certain people eventhough buried and dead may have a problem in progressing further so their spirits hang around. They say that persons who commit suicide too may become wondering spirits for a while. But generally there are spirits everywhere and regular prayers in houses ensures that bad spirits do not hang around.
But do not be afraid and half the battle is won.

Summer ji.. i believe in the paath-pooja stuff..πŸ˜› it can shoo away the evil spirits.
@ Emptiness: Have you watched CID yet? Plz say you have?
Originally posted by Meena1

Summer ji.. i believe in the paath-pooja stuff..πŸ˜› it can shoo away the evil spirits.
Yes even the the gyathri mantra is very good.

There was a dwarf that visited a Swamiji every evening at midnight and brought jalebi. One day the Swamiji got suspicious and sure enough went to check the address given by the dwarf and found that the dwarf had already died many many years ago. so he dug the place of burial and found a small piece of bone and burnt it and did prayers for the spirit and freed it. I read this in the story about the life of the Swamiji who passed away over ten years ago.
He was very gifted and could perform a lot of unbelievable things he learnt from his own masters.
I saw a program once on India Tv... there were two guests, Sanal Edamaruku, founder-president of Rationalist International, and there was some pandit baba, black magician.... the pandit was saying how dangerous black magic can be, etc......  Sanal challenged him to use his powers against him.... so the Pandit started chanting his mantras etc.... the whole event went for two hours..... in the end Sanal was standing there laughing 🀣
Originally posted by Emptiness

Sometimes it is good not to believe as whatever you believe can also happen. Best stay away.

A friend of mine when he went to Madagascar was very badly "attacked" by evil spirits as someone had charmed him. Luckily the local voodoo doctors helped him.

@ Emptiness: Have you watched CID yet? Plz say you have?

I have watched it 😊