Debate Mansion

Scared to death (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scared to death (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by debayon

Well, OK, initially it sounded very unbeliveable, but other relatives said that it was true. When my grandfather was young(10 maybe), he and his younger sister were playing in their old bungalow in Kolkata. They suddenly heard a creak of the bed(you know how old Indian four-poster beds can be) and saw a really old woman, fully naked and bones projecting out of her body. She was doing uthak-bathaks with her hands on her ears and was looking straight at them, iwth eyeballs popping out. Of course you're gonna laugh now, but believe me it's true. The house was bulid during the British era, about 200 years old now.

Whoa...Shocked.. that is scary....Shocked.. 

where was the lady.. on their bed..?? ShockedShocked how close to them was she..Shocked
not on the bed, what do you mean?Shocked About 50 feet. His sister fainted while he was stunned but then shouted for his mom, who was visiting their neighbour. By the time they came back, she was gone.Shocked

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Also, when my grandfather had married my grandmother and my mom and my uncle were born, they went to Chunar, which is a hill station in Rajasthan. One noght, my grandfather woke up to take a dumpLOL, and while he was doing so, he heard a raspy voice from outside saying "Kidhar jata hai?" He then went out and asked the security guard if there was anyone around and he said he hadn't seen anyone enterShocked However, he did say that about a mile away was a cemetery which had been abandonedShockedShocked  The next day, they heard that someone was leaving because they heard the same thing and apparently, their child had woke up screaming and saying that someone with a bad breath had been sitting on her.ShockedShocked I guess the spirit had forgotten his Orbit.LOL

Meena1

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Also, when my grandfather had married my grandmother and my mom and my uncle were born, they went to Chunar, which is a hill station in Rajasthan. One noght, my grandfather woke up to take a dumpLOL, and while he was doing so, he heard a raspy voice from outside saying "Kidhar jata hai?" He then went out and asked the security guard if there was anyone around and he said he hadn't seen anyone enterShocked However, he did say that about a mile away was a cemetery which had been abandonedShockedShocked  The next day, they heard that someone was leaving because they heard the same thing and apparently, their child had woke up screaming and saying that someone with a bad breath had been sitting on her.ShockedShocked I guess the spirit had forgotten his Orbit.LOL
Certain people eventhough buried and dead may have a problem in progressing further so their spirits hang around. They say that persons who commit suicide too may become wondering spirits for a while. But generally there are spirits everywhere and regular prayers in houses ensures that bad spirits do not hang around.
But do not be afraid and half the battle is won.

Meena1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top