Page   of 16

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pogo

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by debayon

My second semester English teacher scares me to death. Her hair looks like it was just struck by lightning and I'm sure see was there to see the construction of the Great Pyramids of Giza.LOL I am actually shaking with fright in her class. 
I thought Friday the 13th would scare you more. But like Freddy Kruger they are quite predictable and humourous.
Poltergist was scarier then the rest when it first came out.LOL

Found 'The Ring'  scary when I watched it first time!Shocked That girl comin out of the well and crawling out of the TV..!!Shocked
I can imagine you jumping out of the chair.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scared to death (Page 16)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top