Scared to death - Page 12

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

The thought of going to a doctor scares me to death.......no offense to the doctors on this forum...if there are anyπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† good one , blue ice...
My second semester English teacher scares me to death. Her hair looks like it was just struck by lightning and I'm sure see was there to see the construction of the Great Pyramids of Giza.πŸ˜† I am actually shaking with fright in her class. 
Originally posted by debayon

My second semester English teacher scares me to death. Her hair looks like it was just struck by lightning and I'm sure see was there to see the construction of the Great Pyramids of Giza.πŸ˜† I am actually shaking with fright in her class. 
I thought Friday the 13th would scare you more. But like Freddy Kruger they are quite predictable and humourous.
Poltergist was scarier then the rest when it first came out.πŸ˜†

My second semester English teacher scares me to death. Her hair looks like it was just struck by lightning and I'm sure see was there to see the construction of the Great Pyramids of Giza.πŸ˜†I am actually shakingwith fright in her class.

Talking of Eng teacher,I am also dislike my Eng teacher,no matter what at end of every class she would say "OH!What a dumb class you are."Maybe thats her fav line.And also she would say that"I am the most lenient teacher you all could ever get" πŸ˜†
Both of her sentences are wrong.Its just that her voice is too shrill and she expects her students to study only Eng Eng Eng.That is totally unfair.OH!and the TestPaper she makes ,even Shakespeare would find difficult to score good. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Summer3

I thought Friday the 13th would scare you more. But like Freddy Kruger they are quite predictable and humourous.
Poltergist was scarier then the rest when it first came out.πŸ˜†

Found 'The Ring'  scary when I watched it first time!😲 That girl comin out of the well and crawling out of the TV..!!😲
Edited by pogo - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Summer3

<FONT color=#000099>I thought Friday the 13th would scare you more. But like Freddy Kruger they are quite predictable and humourous.</FONT>

<FONT color=#000099>Poltergist was scarier then the rest when it first came out.πŸ˜†</FONT>
Friday the 13th is OK. Haven't watched Poltergeist. Now what's scary is The Ring and The Ring 2. The Japanese horror movies are pretty scary, but are too gory.

Friday the 13th is OK. Haven't watched Poltergeist. Now what's scary is The Ring and The Ring 2. The Japanese horror movies are pretty scary, but are too gory.

I think watching too much scary movies is not good as it could disturb your sleep. The Ring was nice.
Sometimes thriller and murder movies tend to get too gory too.
For horror the element of suprise and shock is very important including the loud sound n music. BOOOOM !πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pogo

Found 'The Ring'  scary when I watched it first time!😲 That girl comin out of the well and crawling out of the TV..!!😲
I can imagine you jumping out of the chair.πŸ˜†