Debate Mansion

Scared to death (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scared to death (Page 15)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

The thought of going to a doctor scares me to death.......no offense to the doctors on this forum...if there are anyLOL

LOL good one , blue ice...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
My second semester English teacher scares me to death. Her hair looks like it was just struck by lightning and I'm sure see was there to see the construction of the Great Pyramids of Giza.LOL I am actually shaking with fright in her class. 

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

My second semester English teacher scares me to death. Her hair looks like it was just struck by lightning and I'm sure see was there to see the construction of the Great Pyramids of Giza.LOL I am actually shaking with fright in her class. 
I thought Friday the 13th would scare you more. But like Freddy Kruger they are quite predictable and humourous.
Poltergist was scarier then the rest when it first came out.LOL

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged

My second semester English teacher scares me to death. Her hair looks like it was just struck by lightning and I'm sure see was there to see the construction of the Great Pyramids of Giza.LOLI am actually shakingwith fright in her class.

Talking of Eng teacher,I am also dislike my Eng teacher,no matter what at end of every class she would say "OH!What a dumb class you are."Maybe thats her fav line.And also she would say that"I am the most lenient teacher you all could ever get" LOL
Both of her sentences are wrong.Its just that her voice is too shrill and she expects her students to study only Eng Eng Eng.That is totally unfair.OH!and the TestPaper she makes Ouch ,even Shakespeare would find difficult to score good. Wink

pogo

pogo

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

I thought Friday the 13th would scare you more. But like Freddy Kruger they are quite predictable and humourous.
Poltergist was scarier then the rest when it first came out.LOL

Found 'The Ring'  scary when I watched it first time!Shocked That girl comin out of the well and crawling out of the TV..!!Shocked

Edited by pogo - 03 February 2010 at 5:51am

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged

My second semester English teacher scares me to death. Her hair looks like it was just struck by lightning and I'm sure see was there to see the construction of the Great Pyramids of Giza.LOLI am actually shakingwith fright in her class.

<FONT color=#000099>I thought Friday the 13th would scare you more. But like Freddy Kruger they are quite predictable and humourous.</FONT>

<FONT color=#000099>Poltergist was scarier then the rest when it first came out.LOL</FONT>
Friday the 13th is OK. Haven't watched Poltergeist. Now what's scary is The Ring and The Ring 2. The Japanese horror movies are pretty scary, but are too gory.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged

<FONT color=#000099>I thought Friday the 13th would scare you more. But like Freddy Kruger they are quite predictable and humourous.</FONT>

<FONT color=#000099>Poltergist was scarier then the rest when it first came out.LOL</FONT>
Friday the 13th is OK. Haven't watched Poltergeist. Now what's scary is The Ring and The Ring 2. The Japanese horror movies are pretty scary, but are too gory.

I think watching too much scary movies is not good as it could disturb your sleep. The Ring was nice.
Sometimes thriller and murder movies tend to get too gory too.
For horror the element of suprise and shock is very important including the loud sound n music. BOOOOM !LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top