Posted: 14 years ago
scared to death..have you ever been..? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..  by ghosts.. bhoots or just plain paranormal stuff.. have you ever experienced such a phenomena..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
^^

LOL.. now what are you exactly trying to say..๐Ÿ˜ณ. that i scared you to death..๐Ÿ˜†.. haha.. my bro feels the same way..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Yeh... after listening to Anu Malik's singing ๐Ÿ˜†.... but nah.. haven't ever experienced any bhoot or paranormal phenomena.... but one thing that scared the sh!t out of me is when I experienced sleep paralysis for the first time, for a brief second or 2, I couldn't move a muscle, nor could I say anything.... I experienced it again some time after, but this time I kept calm, knowing what had happened.
What about you Meena?... any bhoots?
^^ thats scary.. !! i remember my mamu use to act weird  in his sleeep... he would wake up screaming... and then would say that someone was sitting on him and beating his chest..๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. he actually experienced that several times.. it use to freak the hell out of me..๐Ÿ˜†
^do you believe in ghosts?
Originally posted by Emptiness

What about you Meena?... any bhoots?

well when i went to india for the first time.. like two years agoo..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. i experienced some weird things... we have a huge house in india.. hell everyone does..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  anyways.. its divided up into two portions.. one side a newly built.. few years agoo.. other side is like a veraaaan khandar.... lol... actually my dad hasn't had the chance to fix that side up yet.. its been vacant since my grandfather passed away.. (1995).. so when i went.. my cousins and I decided that we'll sleep in that side.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒwell they decided that on their own..๐Ÿ˜†..  i didn't know what the hell they were telling my aunt.. they spoke in punjabi really really fast tht i just nodded..๐Ÿ˜†  anyways.. so first of all i have a hard time sleeping without a mattress..  so here we were, like 7 of us, in the middle of the house..the stars in the sky..the full moon.. the neighbors dog barking...  and all of a sudden.. we see a shadow on the wall..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. i was scared $hitless..๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. i couldn't even screamm.. had lost my voice.. then we realized that was our kaam waala..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..  anyways.. i went to sleeep.. but at night i felt as if someone was watching me.. and then i peeked and some man was operating the "nalka"..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..  i was scaredddddd... i just closed my eyes.. i didn't wanna scream and him coming and choking me to death...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  but then when i checked seconds later.. there was no one there.... it was freaky...

in the morning my chachi said my daddu's bhoot is in the house..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
taday sarya kolo manu daar lagdah.
Originally posted by Emptiness

^do you believe in ghosts?

of course i doo..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. i believe in gins.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..  we had a very large campus at my schoool and often toook late night classes.. so at night my friend, Amber and I would never walk under trees.. muslims believe that unmarried girls shouldnt walk under trees especially with their hair open.. something bad happens..๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by P1nk

taday sarya kolo manu daar lagdah.
Huh..๐Ÿ˜†