Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Stupid cheezon ke liye hi hum Famous hain!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
ROFL

How can anyone NOT fall in love with Abeer?!!! He is just tooooooo cuuuute yaa!

Looooved AbHer's terrace scene. First .. the way he reacted when Bittan tells him that Leher wants to meet him Embarrassed And when he realises that Bittan is looking at him and will catch his expression LOL 

Then the mahila mandal n sueing Shuklaain part ROFL Where does this guy get his ideas from? ROFL ROFL

And he saved the best for last ROFL - Jamaalgota!!! ROFL And the way he says .. all will be so  busy after having the jamaalgota .. it will give them the time to get Madhav-Rashmi married!! ROFL ROFL

And loooved the way he said "Hum seriosuly mazaak kar rahe the!" ROFL ROFL Loooved the effect Leher has on him .. makes him look soooo adorable!! Embarrassed 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipsNooriiAshVikrocksmd410QueenAnnie18GauravsDbestcoolfirehinzAnvi2009sam.desigirl_18Nupur9sweetshabjyoti06..Serendipity..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stupid cheezon ke liye hi hum Famous hain!!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
love the post Ekta,  totally hilarious girl!
will get bck to this tomorrow morning,
might just end up laughing in my sleep now lol

gudnite!
Hina

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestAnvi2009

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

ROFL

Seriously na Ekta, no wonder Lehar is not able to resist her self from getting impresed by Abheer and asking him for help at the same place she warned him not to meet her. Abheer is the type of guy whose flaws can easily be over-looked given how cute, clean-hearted, and thoughtful he is.

Looooved AbHer's terrace scene. First .. the way he reacted when Bittan tells him that Leher wants to meet him Embarrassed And when he realises that Bittan is looking at him and will catch his expression LOL
Yes, he was praising his kismat in his mind. Lehar...out of all the people....wanted to meet him. You could  clearly see that he was on cloud nine, nahin, on cloud hundred. LOL

Then the mahila mandal n sueing Shuklaain part ROFL Where does this guy get his ideas from? ROFL ROFL
Ekta, Lehar ka asar hain.Wink I love his sense of humor. I was laughing too when he said this. 

And he saved the best for last ROFL - Jamaalgota!!! ROFL And the way he says .. all will be so  busy after having the jamaalgota .. it will give them the time to get Madhav-Rashmi married!! ROFL ROFL
Yes, now we know what he is going to feed his dadi and TN when the topic of his marriage with Lehar pops up. He is making a list of ideas from now only. Lage raho Abheer, its good you are having ample of time to prepare for your future situation, unlike bichara Madhav. 

And loooved the way he said "Hum seriosuly mazaak kar rahe the!" ROFL ROFL Loooved the effect Leher has on him .. makes him look soooo adorable!! Embarrassed
I know, in the whole scene with Lehar he was adorable. With each passing day, he is able to impress Lehar more and more unintentionally with his words, feelings, and brilliant ideas. LOL

Edited by Anvi2009 - 27 January 2010 at 8:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbest

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
ROFLEks abeer is really hilarious.And GK's exressions in that whole terrace scene were just brilliant.

AshVikrocksGauravsDbest

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
his expresions & acting overall was superb in yesterdas episode

AshVikrocksGauravsDbest

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

ROFL
 ok I'm back  with my views on this post and apparently I did have a smile on my face all through the night ,thanks to this lovely post summarising the highlights of yest's  epi

yar,i'm total fida over this guy,he's awesomely handsome and sooo much fun *sigh* only if there were men as such for real

oh before that ,the bro and sis scene was brilliantly done,when he goes padai karle pehle ,he looked superb in that scene and the Bittan scene was mind blowing the multiple expression in one moment only this guy could execute with such finesse
Clap

Then the mahila mandal n sueing Shuklaain part ROFL Where does this guy get his ideas from? ROFL ROFL hahaha that was sooo funny,mahila mandal,I so wanna see him do that and to top it all he sounded so convincing ROFL

And he saved the best for last ROFL - Jamaalgota!!! ROFL And the way he says .. all will be so  busy after having the jamaalgota .. it will give them the time to get Madhav-Rashmi married!! ROFL  ROFL ROFL Oh man that dilaogue was simply the best  and Leher's look was great in that bit ,I love the pair !

And loooved the way he said "Hum seriosuly mazaak kar rahe the!" ROFL ROFL Loooved the effect Leher has on him .. makes him look soooo adorable!! Embarrassed  soooo very true !

and I can't reapeat the last lines but the way he put his message across in the end and her reply to it was simply fantastic
this pair is such a refreshing change from the usual and I'm loving every bit of the showSmile thanks Ekta !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestsam.

sweetshab

IF-Rockerz

sweetshab

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
he soo cute..

im sure anyone can fall in love with him..
the cuteness in his stupidity is adorable..

AshVikrocksGauravsDbest

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Ekss look I m sure he is going to use Jamaal Gota for his dadi now during his marriage with LeherROFL..so all these ideas he can save in his mind for future useROFLROFL

Aww he was so adorable while giving those ideas of Mahila Mandali and Jamaal GotaROFL..and he was telling all that so seriously naROFLROFLROFL..Leher was like "R u really serious"ShockedLOL..and Abeer was like "Yeah mayb not"ROFL...the whole terrace convo was hilarious and cuteLOLEmbarrassed

AshVikrocksGauravsDbest

Post Reply New Post

Go to top