Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Abeer running away - New Promo!! Hahahaha..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
This new promo is fabulous!! Just soooo funny ROFL ROFL I can't stop laughing at Abeer's antics ROFL

First .. he encourages Madhav to go meet Rashmi to sort things out. Both go to Mathur's house on the sly .. Abeer assures Madhav that they are standing in front of Rashmi's room .. and just when the door opens .. Abeer runs away from there!! ROFL ROFL ROFL Just the way he runs/jumps .. is soooo funny! ROFL 

Edited by Ektaj - 27 January 2010 at 2:48pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipstvfrnds001NooriiAnjanaYYZQueenAnnie18hinzAnvi2009sam.desigirl_18jyoti06..Serendipity..-Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abeer running away - New Promo!! Hahahaha.." in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
thnx Smile

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Ekss they did show some part in today's precapLOL..actually I guess Kul(Leher's chacha) wakes up and shouts as per today's precap..so Abeer tries to run away and poor Madhav looks all the more confused as he is new to this terrace and running away businessLOL..gosh its really funny the way he starts running or hiding or whatever he is trying to doLOLWink

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ekss they did show some part in today's precapLOL..actually I guess Kul(Leher's chacha) wakes up and shouts as per today's precap..so Abeer tries to run away and poor Madhav looks all the more confused as he is new to this terrace and running away businessLOL..gosh its really funny the way he starts running or hiding or whatever he is trying to doLOLWink

Ohh ok .. I have yet to see the episode. Was looking up on Youtube .. and saw the promo first!! So you're saying .. Kul catches Madhav in his house? Shocked I hope not!! Nahin toh main khud Abeer ko pakadke maaroongi!! LOL Aur phir pyar bhi karoongi Blushing ROFL

He was just soooo adorable the way he so confidently took Madhav to the room .. and then runs away himself! ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Ekss I m not sure what Kul doesLOL...but he seems to open his eyes with the sound of the footstepsLOL..mayb Madhav and Abeer might manage to hide somewhere and Leher might help them outWink..but it will b fun tomorrowLOL...

Yaar Abeer ko pakadke hum dono maarte haiLOL..isi bahane even I can romance him naWinkLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorii

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Jyots .. galat baat! Tu sirf Abeer ko maar sakti hai .. romance karne ka license nahin hai tujhe Wink LOL Tu maar .. aur main double romance .. ek apni taraf se aur ek teri taraf se!! ROFL ROFL     I'm hoping Leher helps them out .. I think she should, considering she comes up with the plan in the first place .. of Madhav meeting Rashmi to sort things out.

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Jyots .. galat baat! Tu sirf Abeer ko maar sakti hai .. romance karne ka license nahin hai tujhe Wink LOL Tu maar .. aur main double romance .. ek apni taraf se aur ek teri taraf se!! ROFL ROFL     I'm hoping Leher helps them out .. I think she should, considering she comes up with the plan in the first place .. of Madhav meeting Rashmi to sort things out.
NAHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNLOL..I hv done advance booking in romance department sinse Kumkum daysROFL...

lets make a deal..u do the romance and I will do rest of the **Ahem ahem**ROFLROFLBlushing..Maarne ki supari kisi aur ko dete haiWinkLOL

coming to the main topicLOL..it will b fun to see Leher trying to save Abeer from her chacha and in this process both hiding together in her room which is darkWink...haiiiiDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriihinz

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Jyots .. Jyots .. Jyots .. sharam kar thoda!! (bas thoda hi .. coz zyada sharam tujhe suit nahin karta LOL)  And what 'ahem ahem' business is this!! Nahinnnnnnnnn ... yeh nahinnnn ho sakta!!! LOL 

Haaaaiiii .. I can totally imagine AbHer in a dark corner of the room Day Dreaming  .. and .. andhere mein love story shuru! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriihinzjyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top