nothing happened today!!!

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

i was desperately waiting for todays update to see how the kash-sujal romance goes. i came running home form school to read the update and..... nothing happened.that like anticlimax😡

well i hope tom. its jsut them, them and them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ME_T thumbnail
me 2. i was so excited when i got back from scool. as soon as i got in my home i threw all my stuff on the floor (i am usually well organised, it's just that i soo wanted 2 c the update) and came on the comp, 2 b dissapointed.😭
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
yeah ur rite today nothing much happened..maybe tommorow there'll be something
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked today's episode but hope that tomorrow's will be more exciting.
phoenix thumbnail
yah nothing happened today i hope there'll be something tommorow😛.but a little doubt from me is that there'll be a very few scenes of sujal n kashish bcoz rite now they r in malaysia.😭
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
now all the time they'll be showing that swayam i hate that guy
phoenix thumbnail
i hate swayam😡 bcoz he loves only money
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Ya the whole episode was real boring. It is true they are going to show very less of sujal and kashish now for few days. But I am desperately waiting for the romantic scenes that has been taken of these two. It'll be shown sometime this week. But I like the dream scene between Akshat and Charu. It was sweet.
greatmaratha thumbnail

I waited for those scenes but without Sujal and Kashish together the serial was too boring.  I hope they show something at least today.

Charu and Akshat are sweet but they are not Sujal and Kashish neither is their on-screen chemistry such.  It seemed like they were acting, while with Sujal and Kashish, it seems real.

MrsRajeev thumbnail
ya where were the scenes it was boring😳