Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hello & Namaste to my wonderful Bandini Janta.........
I am back again to add more twist & turn to the already
twisted & turned kahani of Bandini-dom!!!
Hey Maa Patience mujh par kripa rakhna...Jai Ho.....

The episode starts with Mata Sant-oo In full Sherlock Holmes
mood inside the chahkta hua Mahyavanshi Mansion.
She sees DM's picture with mala on it......& goes through a freeze moment...right then the earth shatters & swallows her......Ok kidding!
She is shocked & break into major sniff sniff moment.

Then she steps out of that room.....& gets hold of her Bachpan ki saheli Champakaali.
Chanpakaali ask her not to cry since Hamara Priya DM is STILL alive.
Turns out, it was he who put the mala on his picture.

Confused???
Here's the reason...we go in flashback....
DM is going to meet Sant-oo in jail & right there Drama Queen Kheemi is planning to abort her child since she feels there is no security
for her child (???!!)
DM overhears that.....comes & ask her to shud up....but kahan shud up jee....
Khemi Drama queen is giving out over the top Nautanki-type-dialogues on how she feels that child will have dark future since DM STILL has soft corner towards the killer of her pati's kaatil!
She says ONLY if he will promise NOT to see or help Sant-oo out of jail, will she NOT abort the baccha.
DM agrees.....MeowMeow!!!

Next they show Him announcing his vast family of his Blast decision!
DM in Ramji istyl ANNOUNCES that he will do Tyaag of his Sant-OO!!!
But along with Sant-OO he will ALSO do tyaag of them all.
So says the Sher, puts mala on his picture & goes away to seclusion.

Santu comes down & meets Chulbuli Nandini, right then, it's announced that Birwa is coming.
Dhan ta na na....there is high vlotage drama that starts in the Mahyavanshi Mansion to welcome her, but ONLY by Hiten & his Chatter-box biwi.
Khemi dramabaaz is acting like a Thakuraiyeen of a very bad movie.....& states that she DISLIKES Birwa...but everyone has to be nice to her
since apparently she is the one who has successfully taken over the business& is minting Millions!
There is a very weird relationship paradigm that is shown in the house......Both motiben & Khemi do not like "Hitler" Birwa.

Next Birwa makes her grand entry but not at home but at the factory...goes directly to take assirvaad from DM's picture & the screen freezes on her eyes.

Moment of the Day: When Sant-OO sees DM's mala wali tasveer.

Dialogue of the Day: Nuatanki Khemi Marroing this third gradewala dialogue to Apun Ka sher DM..."Putra prem bhula ke Patni prem yaad raha!!!".....

Scene of the Day: Of Course Our DM announcing that he is renouncing the world In Patni prem!!! Jiyo mera sher!!!

My Verdict: Hmmm not bad.....lets see what dhamakaa Birwa Hitler Madam Brings with her. Enjoy!

Love ~N~

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshree921royalb1ndumvatsaazminamprabhamahcirthestarchhedaswetlana007soujik27bhanot_nishaanu1973devila10pandey1deenapzeestar1ER_ER_YARN09Heven***Anu***ssanjananandrjpkamatsmegha.p~~~Sweta~~~rita7482Arsha85ekomassushavviviraf4ualoo12crazyballSoapgirl-Jiya-sanrajloverChit15cutyvhamsghbahanealias90Gauri22mah403sihuTheSnowmanmorningdewsoap-criticrups2408Payal25soni-zeebumtrinketapknfjholRach.fuzzyface-Samira-vrsharma-SilverFlames-greenleaf007Roarkanna44neela226rpmenonuknaik99ashbipashaammoosswan20Mallika113lipshaapop77*Piku*nivedithastranger2roseAnu-Reddyleena04nikita_88leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "27th Jan - Saajan Bina Suhaagan!!" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Nups for your take on today's showLOL  Very entertainingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9leelaa9

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
WOW...nipun....

amazing updates...I couldnot stop laughing  and my stomach is hurting ... ..

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nupur for the update.

What will Santu do now? When will her parda-faarsh happen? She has to come back and show Khemi that their sister-sister relationship no longer exists. She needs to be the saas and Khemi made to realize that she is the bahu.

Santu has to come back as herself (not Laxmi), wipe out the lakshman-rekha, show Khemi and Moti their places and bring her hubby out of seclusion into the real sansaar again. She sure has her work cut out for her.

Let us see how things unfold with Birwa back in the M-mansion.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlovertunisian-SilverFlames-Nupur9anna44Mallika113nikita_88

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nups..

Puthra prem bhilahar....kys dialouge maari hai dayan ne...but what wa she doing she forgot her putra prem and was going to kill it and wa rooting for her behan se nafrat moreAngry such a bl^%y B!^%HCensored

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverNupur9anna44Mallika113

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
What amazed me today was all that Muh Maaroing that Khemi Dramachi did to Hiten......whoa how relationships change.........

Plus looks like Hiten Beta is the ONLY decent soul in the parivaar after Mahan Pitaji's Seclusion.......Him & his Chatter-pattar biwi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soni-zeeanna44Mallika113nikita_88

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I am glad Toral is still Chatter-pattar  even after 3 miscarriages....

She  is a real woman who has faced all of her pain and  stuggle of loosing 3 babies and is still happy and is trying to find happiness in little things of her life...  unlike Airhead she had so much bittnerness..

I am glad at least Birwa is a hitler she should kick maulik, moti and Airhead out of the mansion

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RN09sanrajlovertunisianNupur9Mallika113nikita_88

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Awesome is teh word.. nupsi... i wait for wednesdays...ooopss for ur updates.. they are waayyy to better than the show.. i wish ekta maiyaa wud use ur dialogues and make a gr8 show out of teh bailgaadi. ... big clap and a round of applause to u...thanks for ur efforts..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9Mallika113

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.