Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Madhav-His parents-Finally we get to understand why madhav could not stand up for rashmi in front of his parents.This guy is clearly in a delima because he loves his parents as much as he loves rashmi.He requests his parents to please understand his point of view.He says he could have just broken off all ties with them and could have gone ahead and married rashmi without their blessings,but he doesnot want to do so because he loves them a lot
Abeer-chutki
-These two are such a sweet Bro-Sis pair.Chutki is hiding from budha in abeer's room .Abeer comes and asks her why is she hiding ,she says she is tired of Dadi ,veena and the rest of the relatives talk insultingly about the majumdar's.Abeer says even he is tired of all this and even he wants to put a' Do Not disturb 'sign on the door and just sit in his room.He says he is frustrated as to why everyone is letting  shuklain and budha insult majumdar's he also says that TN wont say anything because he is not the kind of guy who interfiers in such matters and his mom is quite because of budha.
Abeer-Leher-just then someone knocks at the door,Abeer goes to check and he is surprised to see bittan there,Bittan says that leher wants to talk to abeer.Abeer's expression when he sees leher was just incredibleEmbarrassedhe looked like he just won the lottery.He goes towards leher,She hesitantly asks abeer for his help.She says that rashmi is very upset,abeer says he realises that and says he feels like calling the 'Mahila mandal'LOL and slapping a case against shuklain.Leher says they have to help madhav-rashmi out,abeer says maybe if they manage to keep the shukla's busy then maybe they wont focus on the majumdar's so much.Leher says do u have any idea on how to go about this ,to this Abeer replies that they should mix some 'jamalgotta'in their foodROFL.Leher gets annoyed by this and says cant he ever be serious.Abeer just laughs at this and asks her what does she think they should do ,she says ask madhav to come and talk too rashmi.He says ok and leher is about to leave when abeer very slyly says that she was the one who asked him to stay away from her but she herself came and asked for help from himWinkLeher says that some people cannot help themselves from being oversmart and leaves from there.
Dadi-shuklain-This budha is the devil Angry,shuklain had clearly melted because of madhav's words but because of dadi she is back to her scheming ways.Dead
Advice to Abeer-Please focus your mahila mandal and jamalgotta ideas on budha Evil SmileLOLshe is clearly the root cause of the whole problem.
PRECAP-Abeer and madhav are sneaking inside the mathur's house to meet rashmi.LOL

Edited by rexy34 - 27 January 2010 at 11:26am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiAshVikrocksQueenAnnie18hinzsoapbubbleAnvi2009Nupur9MithuusurakshitaEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Conversation's 27/1/2010" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Noorii

Noorii

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged

hey rexy..advice iz good yaar Thumbs Up..

abeer's plan waz awesome..ROFL ..the best way to keep them busy is to give jamalgota..what an idea sir jee..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrockssam.

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@ rexy

Loved your advice to Abeer LOL!!

AshVikrockssam.

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your post viewing update....Smile
Will watch it & come back with my thoughts....
Like you, I really do want to see a very strong Love story to develop between A-L.......
Don't want any half hearted & half baked kacchi pakki types love story....
SOLID is what I am looking for...
Passionate...hell YES!!!

AshVikrockssam.

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Embarrassed today's episode was brilliant.......best......loved it. Each and every scene (minus the frames dadi was present), I totally enjoyed it. Rashmi made perfect sense today. The only person she can blame and complain to is the person she has full rights on, her to be husband. Finally Madhav did exactly what he was suppose to do. This is how you talk to your parents. They will melt in a second. Not everyone is TN and dadi. He knows his parents are not bad. I am glad that Madhav's tears over-powered Shukla's fake ego today. After today's scene, if dadi can still influence Mrs Shukla, then I would say, the mother-son bond between Mrs Shukla and Madhav is weak (not blaming Madhav here). How can she forget her son's tears and his pleading eyes. I really hope this time Dadi's plan flops. I cannot even understand what pleasure dadi is getting out of this. Why is she hell bent on destroying the happiness of 2 families she is not even related to.

Sudha did a grt job in her small role today. She indirectly went against Dadi by helping Madhav. Keep it up lady Clap

Absolutely loved bro-sis scene. They are so cute. How sweetly Abheer said that he does not want to see anyone's face accept Chutki and his mom.

And finally, AbHer scene was worth dying for. After 4 episodes we got their proper scene. It was totally worth waiting for. Completely enjoyed Abheer's brilliant ideas. They were hilarious. And the best part was Lehar's sincerity in asking Abheer for help. Its been a month or probably less than that since she has met him, but she totally has faith in him, she trust him. AbHer are just on friendship/attraction level, but I am loving the invisible bond of trust and confidence that they share. They are actually confiding in each other. The way Lehar nodded her head when Abheer said not to worry he will talk to Madhav just showed that she trust him. She had such innocent expressions during the whole conversation, except the last part where she was back to her original self (me not complaining). Tongue Actually it seemed that Abheer was missing that strict-faced Lehar, so he purposely brought up the topic to tease her.

Did you guys observe the awkwardness they shared when their important discussion was over and Lehar was about to leave. I mean both looked at their respective sibling wishing they were not here. As if they wanted this moment to last forever but had to end it abruptly as Bittan and Chutki were there. Atleast this is how I felt from their expressions. And Lehar actually took leave from Abheer in a sweet manner......... Embarrassed. But of course Abheer did not want her to go so soon, therefore stopped her and joked with her.

Lehar did not give him any solution about the tensed marriage situation right from the beginning of their conversation. She actually shared with him, how Rashmi was feeling and what she herself thought about this situation. It seemed like she was updating him on the current situation at her home. Its like, even though she called him for help, she initially had a general conversation with him, like 2 friends would have. And when Abheer said that they should try to keep Shukla's busy, Lehar's face genuinely lit up thinking wow he has an idea. Kya bolu yaar, I can go on and on about each and every frame of AbHer scene today. I loved this scene to its core.

I would like to thank creatives today for giving us a light episode. It was badly needed, not that I minded the serious ones. I am loving the story so far. Today, almost all characters acted maturely (except Dadi). Banke scene was hilarious too, entering the room with empty glasses to offer sharbat. LOL

And finally, I am thoroughly enjoying how Abheer is slowly becoming mature and analyzing the situation around him. I am loving this slow but steady and positive growth in Abheer. He is getting free training right now...thanks to Madhav and Rashmi. I have full confidence in him that he will handle his relationship with Lehar maturely and wont ever let her and her family down. At the same time he will also handle his family well. He is slowly learning how to handle the situations maturely. And, at the end of the day, he is doing a brilliant job in impressing Lehar unintentionally. Smile

1 month of this serial is over, and the creatives have not let me down one bit. Congrats to the whole team. Hopefully you'll will entertain us like this in future too. Clap

Edited by Anvi2009 - 27 January 2010 at 8:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrockssoapbubblesam.

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh25th

hey rexy..advice iz good yaar Thumbs Up.. ThanksLOL

abeer's plan waz awesome..ROFL ..the best way to keep them busy is to give jamalgota..what an idea sir jee..LOLI hopeAbeer please keeps entertaining us with your brilliant ideasROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocks

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenAnnie18

@ rexy

Loved your advice to Abeer LOL!!
Lets hope he follows this advice soonLOL

AshVikrocks

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupur9

Thanks for your post viewing update....Smile
Will watch it & come back with my thoughts....Looking forward to ur thoughts on the episode
Like you, I really do want to see a very strong Love story to develop between A-L.......
Don't want any half hearted & half baked kacchi pakki types love story....
SOLID is what I am looking for...
Passionate...hell YES!!!I second u on wanting to see a passionate love story between AbHerDay Dreaming

AshVikrocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.