Pavitra Rishta

A clever twist

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

For a change the creatives have come today with a better twist! Almost all were speculating either Archana or Manjusha would be in jail. But neither did with a clever twist from Cvs. And if it saved Archana from feeling guilty over pregnancy status I would rather let Manjusha go unchecked for the time being.

They have quietly completed Archana's exoneration on this count rather clearly to all those concerned-supporters [Vandu,Kaka] or detractor[Aai].

But Manav's reactions are leaving more then much to be desired.

Edited by samarth_050 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yeah....samarth even I ws thinking on the same lines....quite a twist must say ....I thought Sav migt hve done it to brk Archana's relation wid her bro...or probably Archu herself since Manju is preggrs....bt Damodar doing this ws a surprise indeed...his character hs cme out really well....nd he keeps surprising us wid his wit & generosity.....kudos Damodar.
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes a great twist which saved manju and archana. with that being said Manju now has become untouchable for 9 months and after the birth bc then she'll have a baby to look after and ek bache se uski ma aalg nehi kare sak te...at this rate it seems like she i never going to get punished.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Damodar was very clever . He got Archana to do the right thing by complaining and also he got her to stay in his house . Though by Savita's behaviour I wish she didn't .
It was terribly humiliation how Savita told her that one by one I will kill all your relationships . Next one to go will be Manav as he will quickly put sindoor in Shravani's mang to keep his Aie happy .
Must say , I had no idea savita was this powerful .
Only Damodar is not accepting defeat in front of her .
Even though Manav told his mom to stay quiet when she called Archu a bhikaran , his behaviour towards Archana is disgusting , absolutely pathetic .
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^^i blame the whole family for her behavior...they allow it. they should stop her as soon as she start. but excusing her bc she lost sachin is not the right thing to do...
Tanyaz thumbnail
the jail dandas were the best thing to have happened to Savita . It has given her every right to humiliate and torture Archana as much as she wants .
Manav  stands by his mother when she hurls abuse at his wife . Only today when Savita called her a bhikaran and what not did he speak up .
I  guess this is the reason the evil Savita will get him married ASAP to a girl of her choice . And the good mummy's boy that he is , will do as he is told .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Manav was yelling  and going crazy when Savita was tortured . Now what  has been happening with Archana is much much worse than that torture but he just doesn't care .
He did n't care today when Vinod talked about breaking relations with Archu . He knows that he is desperate to marry Shravani and dump his wife so does he not care what will happen to her . As far as Manav is concerned , Archana might as well die or just disappear ....as long as she does not come in his way ....
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As far as I fill,Manav may not put sindoor on Shravni.Archana's exoneration is complete on Archana's part as she has very clearly said of the same effect in the jail to the whole family having rushed there at first intimation,which is now corroborated by her action now.What more is she expected to prove this atleast in Manav,s mind is beyond comprehension and others do not metter.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like for the Deshmukh family only physical torture is a torture, mental assault is not...Damodar seems to be the only sane person in that house, even Kaka is going nuts I guess and has only one dialog" Savita"....as for Manju I think she is just faking her pregnancy so that the Karanjkars feel guilty of letting her go out of the house...Damodar did an excellent thing by making Archu complaint but still Manju not getting jailed...atleast now Manju will think before doing something wrong where she assumes no one is gonna retaliate...