Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Thoughts(poems)4th August2011-Radhika page 55 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 61

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Bee5,  I got the same idea that Dev knows that something is going on with Radhika.  Even when she asked him about not asking the reason for such a huge amount, he looked at her with a strange shocked expression and then smiled.  So, maybe he is showing her trust and hoping that she would open up to him.  He was quite demanding after she came back from meeting Vikram.  But, in today's episode, he was initially shocked that she came from outside, but then also recognized Mrin's plot of creating doubt between them and told her and Radhika firmly that such discussions are only between them and no third person can interfere (really liked that about him).  He was then left brooding for a minute, but still didn't say anything to Radhika. 

He is shown to be quite generous and big hearted and so def. he won't ever ask Radhika where she spends the money.  But, he also knows that Radhika is not the type to spend money on herself, so he has to know that there is a reason for her asking for so much money.  At least, that was my interpretation from the last part of today's episode. 

yes, why3, I agree about Dev seeing that in Rad's eyes. I have been believing that for quite some time now and had written that in Gardes' thread a few days back. If interested, here is the link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1328345&PID=27278470&#27278470 and the followup http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1328345&PID=27300668&#27300668
Now that you say the same, I am glad I am not alone.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts(poems)4th August2011-Radhika page 55 (Page 6)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Radhika thinks that she needs to keep Dev out of her maayka's mess and hence she is not opening up to Dev. The one who once had told, "shaadi do logon ka nahin do parivaar ka milan hota hai", seems to have forgotten there is no his or her problem after marriage instead it should be 'their' problem.

Very wise words....Bee you can today take the "wise cap from Rajsri".......Gardes is busy talking to bunny rabbits  and I don't want to be wise.Tongue

Thanks for the appreciating my work of art Smile

It will be wonderful when Mrinalini creats problems regarding hiding Vishaka, Dev turns around and says that he knew what Radhika was doing, this will leave Mrinalini dumfounded and then in private he can tell Radhika I knew because the hotel manager contacted me, I was just waiting for you to tell me.

Edited by misti73 - 28 January 2010 at 1:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsribee5Angie12

abhilasha_dream

IF-Dazzler

abhilasha_dream

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Last straw for Dev.........I don't think that even the creatives know the answer to your question..........they have made Dev such a paragon of virtue that nothing regarding Radhikas action makes him anxious.

Actually misti there is no breaking point for the protagonists of the serial..... If we see, then we realize that the way there is no breaking point for Radhika regarding Amma's and Visakha's actions..Similarly Dev also do not have any breaking point for Radhika...LOLLOL

In fact we can conclude by saying that ----- "RAM MILAAYE JODI"Wink

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Radhika thinks that she needs to keep Dev out of her maayka's mess and hence she is not opening up to Dev. The one who once had told, "shaadi do logon ka nahin do parivaar ka milan hota hai", seems to have forgotten there is no his or her problem after marriage instead it should be 'their' problem.

Very wise words....Bee you can today take the "wise cap from Rajsri".......Gardes is busy taking to bunny rabbits  and I don't want to be wise.Tongue

It will be wonderful when Mrinalini creats problems regarding hiding Vishaka, Dev turns around and says that he knew what Radhika was doing, this will leave Mrinalini dumfounded and then in private he can tell Radhika I knew because the hotel manager contacted me, I was just waiting for you to tell me.

LOL waiting for that ... Wink
LOL

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Last straw for Dev.........I don't think that even the creatives know the answer to your question..........they have made Dev such a paragon of virtue that nothing regarding Radhikas action makes him anxious.

Actually misti there is no breaking point for the protagonists of the serial..... If we see, then we realize that the way there is no breaking point for Radhika regarding Amma's and Visakha's actions..Similarly Dev also do not have any breaking point for Radhika...LOLLOL

RAM or KANHA ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsrimisti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

RAM or KANHA ???

usse kya pharak parta hai...........its worship one get one freeWink

Edited by misti73 - 28 January 2010 at 1:31pm

rajsribee5

rajsri

Goldie

rajsri

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Very wise words....Bee you can today take the "wise cap from Rajsri".......Gardes is busy talking to bunny rabbits  and I don't want to be wise.Tongue

Bee 5  ... am so glad you saw it the same way too ... i too think rads is not telling dev abt maayka's mess bcos she does not want him involved 

Misti ... i will definitely lend bee5 the wise cap from time to time ... and we will jointly advise you and the forum on  all of the good that CB does for us as human beings Wink

bee5misti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsri

Bee 5  ... am so glad you saw it the same way too ... i too think rads is not telling dev abt maayka's mess bcos she does not want him involved 

Misti ... i will definitely lend bee5 the wise cap from time to time ... and we will jointly advise you and the forum on  all of the good that CB does for us as human beings Wink

will u be advising Gardes too?Wink...........I am definitely going to sell front row tickets for that LOL
LOL

rajsribee5

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.