Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Thoughts(poems)4th August2011-Radhika page 55 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 61

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

This purohit family is pretty weird.............even the elders ar talking about them having to "do it"..............anf this is a conservative, religeous family. Even in liberal families parents and granparents don't talk like that.
Actually the creatives are prettty weird..........
since these scenes are coming from someones brain it makes me wonder as to what is a normal conversation to that person.

This is what stuck me the other day.  One DIL is covered from head to toe (Vishaka and Radhika) and other is with almost no top.  Then, this discussion of "Doing it tomorrow night" in front of pandit and entire family is so weird.  I mean, Dev is the one who found out that he consummate his marriage from that day onwards and told Radhika about it.  So, no need to repeat it in front of them. 

Talking about Radhika getting healthy and maybe having a baby soon is still ok.  It is still little premature especially when they are so young, but maybe there is some clause about the time limit which is again weird as how would anybody know that you can get a child within a year of marriage or so.  On top of that, it has to be a male child.  What if Dev and Radhika only have daughters?  Nobody is even considering that possibility.  Maybe, these pujas are so special that once you do them, you will only get a male child.  Talk about spreading bad practices and that from a supposed progressive RP family. 

Hopefully, Radhika and Dev's car breaks down again when they are coming back from their puja otherwise, these people would be standing at the door of their bedroom to make sure that Dev and Radhika finally "do it".  That way, they can have a rendezvous in a jungle or some other hotel (not Landmark in Delhi) where they can spend their first night peacefully without Radhika getting up at 4:00 a.m. for her daily puja and both getting smirks from the good purohits and the frowns from the bad purohits.  Also, this way they avoid Vishaka too. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovrajsrimisti73

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts(poems)4th August2011-Radhika page 55 (Page 5)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsri

Trust without reason is also not good

It is like walking with eyes under a hood

We do not realize what is in front of our eye

And then it becomes too late rectify.

Misti ... loved the poem  Clap   and loved these 4 lines especially

The degree of trust that Dev has in Rads is amazing.  I strongly believe that he is never going to mistrust her ... maybe angry with her but will always believe that whatever she does is with the best of intentions.   He has to find out the hard way that she lied to him bcos he basically is without pretensions esp with her.   He lays his soul bare and does not hide anything from her. 

He has had ample reasons to distrust her ... but chooses not to and does not question any of her actions, however bizarre they may seem.  I have always been anxious as to what the last straw would be for Dev ... but even her going out alone to meet Vik in Vrin did not make him angry as I thought it would.  he seemed to forgive her easily

Thanks Rajsri....................both Radhika and Dev need a jolt to bring them to their senses..........Dev has to know the real Radhika and Radhika has to know the importance of boundaries.

Last straw for Dev.........I don't think that even the creatives know the answer to your question..........they have made Dev such a paragon of virtue that nothing regarding Radhikas action makes him anxious.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsri

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Lovely poem on trust But Rads never promised Dev any thing but it is always Dev who says he trusts Rads competely so when he is not bothered why should we.Smile

misti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Angie, I have mentioned to you once before that I have this picture regarding stop watch and their SR.......I am hoping that it will actually be shown.......atleast there should be some situational comedy instant of  constant rounds of melodrama.

As per spreading wrong teachings.....these ceatives are expert in that.........
1) constantly beat up a helpless girl emotionally. Its like what do we do..........we can't think about any more plots..oh yes lets bash up this helpless adopted girl in any way possible and shatter her self confidence.......instead of showing people being sympathetic about her.
2) Socially look down on adopted people due to their chaste not been known.
3) Adopt a child and then use her as a glorified slave.......free labour.
4) What is marriage?.........its buy one get one free .........it doesn't matter whom u are married to so long a sister is present, it is ok.
3)Treat a guest in the worst possible way.........kick her out of the house in the middle of the night, allow her to stay for the majority of the day in the store room.
4) The main value of a daughter-in-law is not the person but how quickly she can give birth to a boy...........please no girls allowed.
5) Burn a human being when you cannot get your way.
6)Follow hocus pocus regarding treatment.

There are more for me to add on later.

Edited by misti73 - 28 January 2010 at 12:48pm

Angie12

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Misti,

One of the major thing that bothers me about this show is constantly abusing a girl who has already been abused so much.  Even though Shastriji is supposed to be a great father and knows the abuse (except for burning) given to Radhika, never once he has told his mother and Devki that he wouldn't tolerate it.  When he threatened to kick them out of the house if they kept Vishaka, they listened.  Can he not be strong in this too?  Also, he knows that Radhika constantly does things for the family out of a misguided obligation.  But, he is never shown to have a conversation with Radhika that she doesn't owe this family anything as parents' love for their children is unconditional regardless of child being adopted or bioliogical.  Also, even if she does feel obligated, she has done more than enough for his family for 20 years.  So, from now on his dearest wish is for her to have a happy life without thinking about doing various duties for his family.

Same with PF.  Even though Dadi et all love her, they have not stood up for her at various times especially when kicking out of their home.  Also, their love is conditional on Radhika being a perfect CB. So, what if she made a mistake in doing a duty or missing a particular puja, doesn't her past actions enough to make sure that she is a responsible person.  Why are they expecting a 20 year old to be so responsible and perfect?  This is enough to put pressure on anybody. 

misti73

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Trust

As I was wandering aimlessly

A thought crept up to me surreptiously,

Love without trust is an empty notion

That kills the soul in slow motion.

For trust is the key that makes heart beat

It also keeps us away from defeat

When we think we are all alone

Faith in others is what keeps us away from being lone.

Without trust life is full of qualms

That makes us live as if we are begging for alms

Looking over the shoulder with fear

For breaking the heart of those who are dear.

Trust without reason is also not good

It is like walking with eyes under a hood

We do not realize what is in front of our eye

And then it becomes too late rectify.

Once trust is broken there is no gain

Although life carries on, it is full of pain

Even if love is there, it is in vain

For faith once gone is very hard to regain.

I don't think I need to explain why I chose trust as the main thing that struck me today...........if only Radhika trusts Dev, then all her problems will be halved and they can be solved........if only Dev opens his eyes and really looks at Radhika, he can see what is there in her eyes........if only.......if only.........

Todays episode left me with a hollow feeling........

Beautiful again .. "That makes us live as if we are begging for alms" reminded me of Dev's "E Tere Maalik Bandhe Hum", I hope Radhika saw it that way too.

I love the line "Faith in others is what keeps us away from being lone. " Thats very beautifully written .. so if we have faith in others, we are never alone and they always are with us and they support us.

Radhika thinks that she needs to keep Dev out of her maayka's mess and hence she is not opening up to Dev. The one who once had told, "shaadi do logon ka nahin do parivaar ka milan hota hai", seems to have forgotten there is no his or her problem after marriage instead it should be 'their' problem.

The more I see Radhika doing her own thing, I am more and more inclined to the feeling that Dev knows what is in Radhika's eyes, just that he is not opening the mouth and telling that - "silence of words - once said cannot be taken back and it may hurt unnecessarily". Thats just my opinion.

Edited by bee5 - 28 January 2010 at 12:51pm

misti73

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Bee5,  I got the same idea that Dev knows that something is going on with Radhika.  Even when she asked him about not asking the reason for such a huge amount, he looked at her with a strange shocked expression and then smiled.  So, maybe he is showing her trust and hoping that she would open up to him.  He was quite demanding after she came back from meeting Vikram.  But, in today's episode, he was initially shocked that she came from outside, but then also recognized Mrin's plot of creating doubt between them and told her and Radhika firmly that such discussions are only between them and no third person can interfere (really liked that about him).  He was then left brooding for a minute, but still didn't say anything to Radhika. 

He is shown to be quite generous and big hearted and so def. he won't ever ask Radhika where she spends the money.  But, he also knows that Radhika is not the type to spend money on herself, so he has to know that there is a reason for her asking for so much money.  At least, that was my interpretation from the last part of today's episode. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5misti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I have a big issue with Shastriji...............he never stood up for Radhika when she was a child. Even now he did it just once and then the next day he was pleading with amma not to leave the house. If only he had been a bit stronger then this mess would have been avoided..............but then CB would also not be there...........maybe then we would have got a more logical plot line. I think abusing the main central character is the trademark of Zee network..........excepting for Lakshmi bai, all the other lead female charactrs are constantly abused, heckled and looked down upon. It does not matter what their social standing is or their families financial situation is..............the main moto is simple people are stupid, so lets bash them up. They cannot beat Lakshmi bai so they have let her free..............I think the real lakshmi bai would have chased them with a sword.............actually I want to see this scene..............they can do a combined episode of CB and lakshmi bai and then Rani of Jhasi can chase amma, vishaka and Mrinalini. Smile      
The main creative team for Zee must be a very sadistic person to come up with such convoluted ideas. 

Edited by misti73 - 28 January 2010 at 1:16pm

Neerjaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.