Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Thoughts(poems)4th August2011-Radhika page 55 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 61

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
                         Trust

As I was wandering aimlessly

A thought crept up to me surreptiously,

Love without trust is an empty notion

That drains the soul of emotion.

For trust is the key that makes heart beat

It also keeps us away from defeat

When we think we are all alone

Faith in others is what keeps us from being lone.

Without trust life is full of qualms

That makes us live begging for alms

Looking over the shoulder with fear

For breaking the heart of those who are dear.

Trust without reason is also not good

It is like walking with eyes under a hood

We do not realize what is in front of our sight

And then it becomes too late rectify the slight.

Once trust is broken there is no gain

Although life carries on, it is full of pain

Even if love is there, it is in vain

For faith once gone is very hard to regain.

I don't think I need to explain why I chose trust as the main thing that struck me today...........if only Radhika trusts Dev, then all her problems will be halved and they can be solved........if only Dev opens his eyes and really looks at Radhika, he can see what is there in her eyes........if only.......if only.........

Todays episode left me with a hollow feeling........

Edited by misti73 - 29 January 2010 at 4:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovrajsribee5Neerjaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts(poems)4th August2011-Radhika page 55 (Page 4)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Misti,

Love the last four lines.  Today's episode was quite interesting.  If the writers are doing it in the same way as members are here analyzing it, then I am okay with this track.  Actually, it is not Vishaka who is coming between Dev and Radhika.  She never could even when Dev believed himself to be married to Vishaka.  It was always Dev and Radhika together in all the rituals, important conversations and events.  It is Radhika's lack of trust or her habit of hiding things that is coming between them.  Today, Dev's part was quite beautiful.  It is great that he silenced Mrin with two lines that any matters concerning with Radhika or Dev are private between them two.  Also, his trust in her is complete whereas it is opposite for Radhika.

Dev's actions should have indicated to Radhika that she can trust him as he shows such a great understanding of her feelings.  He knows that she doesn't spend money on herself or go out without telling for her own self interest unlike Vishaka.  So, even if Mrin finds out about Vishaka (probably early next week or tomorrow), he wouldn't take her word and question Radhika.  I think this would be Radhika's punishment in this track that Dev would lose that blind trust in her.  The question is will Radhika be able to change and earn it back or will she continue on the same path where she asks for forgiveness until the next time.

So, this track would be good if Dev finds out about Vishaka even if Radhika doesn't tell him.  He needs to confront Radhika about her lack of trust in him.  Actually, Radhika hasn't really crossed the boundaries in some sense so far.  She hasn't brought Vishaka to her home and she hasn't used the money from safe to pay for Vishaka's stay at the hotel.  She asked Dev for money on which she has a right as a wife.  So, she is spending that money for Vishaka.  She also hasn't lied to Dev.  So, there is some growth that way.  But, her big mistake is still going behind his back and risking putting her RP duties on line for Vishaka.  Again, if this track leads to Radhika learning her lesson and getting some strength then it is great.  Otherwise, if it is like Amma and Radhika's relationship where Amma can do whatever and Radhika still listens, then this show is doomed anyway.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsrimisti73Neerjaa

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Angie.....it was always Radhikas insecurity and lack of trust in Dev that will be a wall between them. Until she lets go of her fear and her habit of solving problems on her own, she will never be able to build a strong relationship with Dev. Also for Dev he has to set boundaries, because once this trust is broken or even if there is a slight chink in his trust, that can be used by other people to bring them down...

All this moon and baby talk is driving me up the wall..........to me instead of sitting and swinging on the swing, I would have prefered if they had a decent conversation........to me that will be more romantic.

Edited by misti73 - 28 January 2010 at 10:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsrigardes

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Misti,

The problem with Dev is that he has always seen the good side of Radhika.  He doesn't know about the first wedding.  So, has always thought that Radhika gave him because of his marriage to Vishaka.  When she was living at his house, he saw her serving everyone selflessly.  He doesn't know that a lot of her actions were because she was trying to do her duties as CB.  He has seen her strong when dealing with Shastriji's expulsion from Vrindavan. 

He has done some her done some dumb things for Vishaka such as going to producer's house etc.  But, he doesn't know the extent of her loyalty or obligation towards her family.  He thinks that since her "Patni Dharam" is so big for her, she would never do anything once he has forbidden it.  Now that Vishaka is considered "Poison" as far as both families are concerned, he is not even thinking that.  In any case, his mind is quite one track these days.  All he thinks about is his lunar eclipse night and their probable baby in the future.

So, either it has to be Radhika who is honest (doesn't seem likely at this time) or he finds out the things the hard way.  The track is moving towards him finding things the hard way.  Hopefully, he will have serious conversation with Radhika after that and start setting up some boundaries.  Again, hopefully Radhika will learn the folly of hiding things and would grow into a stronger person.  It all depends on these writers.  Knowing these writers, it would be full of melodrama with Mrin exposing Radhika, Dev initially disbelieving Mrin and then finally realizing the truth.  He will feel betrayed with Radhika asking for forgiveness.  The question is what they do afterwards.  Increase their misunderstandings or have a genuine non-moon, non wedding night, non balgopal conversation without any comments from Vaishali and Dadi and taunts from the evil trio.  Honestly, they were showing a flat screen TV and a stereo in Radhika and Dev's rooms.  They don't even show them talking about any common interests - reading, poetry, film songs etc.   Dev is always giving flowers or jewelry to Radhika.  What if he finds out that she knows some instrument such as harmonium, tabla, sitar etc.  What about a gift related to that?  CDs of devotional music and maybe some light music? 

There has to be some commonality otherwise the whole moon talk and baby talk would eventually get boring.  But, then nobody shows this kind of stuff in any soap anyway.  All the conversations are either geared towards some love talk or melodrama of betrayal, deception etc.

rajsrimisti73Neerjaa

abhilasha_dream

IF-Dazzler

abhilasha_dream

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Misti,

Actually, it is not Vishaka who is coming between Dev and Radhika.  She never could even when Dev believed himself to be married to Vishaka.  It was always Dev and Radhika together in all the rituals, important conversations and events.  It is Radhika's lack of trust or her habit of hiding things that is coming between them.  Today, Dev's part was quite beautiful.  It is great that he silenced Mrin with two lines that any matters concerning with Radhika or Dev are private between them two.  Also, his trust in her is complete whereas it is opposite for Radhika.

Actually, Radhika hasn't really crossed the boundaries in some sense so far.  She hasn't brought Vishaka to her home and she hasn't used the money from safe to pay for Vishaka's stay at the hotel.  She asked Dev for money on which she has a right as a wife.  So, she is spending that money for Vishaka.  She also hasn't lied to Dev.  So, there is some growth that way.  But, her big mistake is still going behind his back and risking putting her RP duties on line for Vishaka.  Again, if this track leads to Radhika learning her lesson and getting some strength then it is great.  Otherwise, if it is like Amma and Radhika's relationship where Amma can do whatever and Radhika still listens, then this show is doomed anyway.
why3, u have hit the right nail.. It is Radhika's silence which is coming between RaDev's smooth relationship otherwise they are perfectly moulded... If she rmoves this habit of her's then an army of villians can also not destroy RaDev's relation, so strong is their relationship...

Yes even I agree that she has yet not crossed her boundaries except hiding things from Dev.. If she comes out clean with him then nothing else is required.. Even if Mrinalini gets Visakha in front of everyone tomorrow and blames Rad's for helping Vish, no one can dare point a finger at Rad's due to Dev's strong support... In fact I was quite happy and surprised when she asked money frm Dev, I had thought that she would sell her bangles which were gifted by Dev to pay the hotel bills...

Even I want to see a growth in Rad's character and if that happens thru this track then even I am fine with it

Misti, a very well written poem.. Am happy that u have started this thread and have decided to post all ur poem together in one post itselfSmile

rajsrimisti73Neerjaa

rajsri

Goldie

rajsri

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Trust without reason is also not good

It is like walking with eyes under a hood

We do not realize what is in front of our eye

And then it becomes too late rectify.

Misti ... loved the poem  Clap   and loved these 4 lines especially

The degree of trust that Dev has in Rads is amazing.  I strongly believe that he is never going to mistrust her ... maybe angry with her but will always believe that whatever she does is with the best of intentions.   He has to find out the hard way that she lied to him bcos he basically is without pretensions esp with her.   He lays his soul bare and does not hide anything from her. 

He has had ample reasons to distrust her ... but chooses not to and does not question any of her actions, however bizarre they may seem.  I have always been anxious as to what the last straw would be for Dev ... but even her going out alone to meet Vik in Vrin did not make him angry as I thought it would.  he seemed to forgive her easily

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

Bigfan101_Yasha

Bigfan101_Yasha

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
lovely poem........
i think da same....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
"have a genuine non-moon, non wedding night, non balgopal conversation without any comments from Vaishali and Dadi and taunts from the evil trio.  Honestly, they were showing a flat screen TV and a stereo in Radhika and Dev's rooms.  They don't even show them talking about any common interests - reading, poetry, film songs etc.   Dev is always giving flowers or jewelry to Radhika.  What if he finds out that she knows some instrument such as harmonium, tabla, sitar etc.  What about a gift related to that?  CDs of devotional music and maybe some light music?"

I know that Dev is going to get a rude awakening and hopefully this time he will set some boundaries and have a heart to heart talk with her. As you have mentione just talking about moon and stuff is not going to let their relationship develop...........they don't even know their likes and dislikes............one has bind trust and the other no trust.........they need to listen to the silences, just being lovey dovey does not make relationship.
This purohit family is pretty weird.............even the elders ar talking about them having to "do it"..............anf this is a conservative, religeous family. Even in liberal families parents and granparents don't talk like that.
Actually the creatives are prettty weird..........since these scenes are coming from someones brain it makes me wonder as to what is a normal conversation to that person.

Edited by misti73 - 28 January 2010 at 11:16am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.