Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Thoughts(poems)4th August2011-Radhika page 55 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 61

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Misti, a beautiful poem.  I have always found Radhika's silence very touching!  She has never trusted enough to open up and say, I want this for myself ot this is how I feel.  She was forced to justify her selfless actions and yet no one believed her and no one fought for her, including Devki and Babuji.  (I can forgive Babuji, because he was clueless.)

I have mentioned previously that her dialogues with Kaanha are her way of expressing her feelings.  She has lived her life subduing her feelings and until she opens herself up with abandon to Dev, she cannot get over the traumas of her life.  She may have to lose some to gain some.  What will she lose in the process?

Edited by gardes - 27 January 2010 at 2:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovavi28rajsrishinyclassicmisti73Neerjaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts(poems)4th August2011-Radhika page 55 (Page 3)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Misti, a beautiful poem.  I have always found Radhika's silence very touching!  She has never trusted enough to open up and say, I want this for myself ot this is how I feel.  She was forced to justify her selfless actions and yet no one believed her and no one fought for her, including Devki and Babuji.  (I can forgive Babuji, because he was clueless.)

I have mentioned previously that her dialogues with Kaanha are her way of expressing her feelings.  She has lived her life subduing her feelings and until she opens herself up with abandon to Dev, she cannot get over the traumas of her life.  She may have to lose some to gain some.  What will she lose in the process?
Thanks Gardes................Radhika out of compulsion has been silent...........there was no one there with whom she could talk....now she has Dev and dadai, but she doesn't know how to open upand hence the wall of silence.

What will she loose when she opens upto Dev............her silence. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsrishinyclassicgardes

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
A lovely poem on Rads silence MistiBig smileBig smile Rad believes in the rule Silence is golden.Remember the scene on the mandirs rooftop Dev was giving vachan after vachan and when he asks her she wants him as husband in all lives, Communication is something with very low  priority in her life so far and the maximum time she spent at home no one let her talk amma vish Devaki.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinyclassicmisti73Neerjaa

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

A lovely poem on Rads silence MistiBig smileBig smile Rad believes in the rule Silence is golden.Remember the scene on the mandirs rooftop Dev was giving vachan after vachan and when he asks her she wants him as husband in all lives, Communication is something with very low  priority in her life so far and the maximum time she spent at home no one let her talk amma vish Devaki.

Thanks Chalhov.

Silence rules Radhikas world and I am waiting for the dam to burst. Yes I do remember the scene.......she was completely quiet.....as if she still cannot understand why she is getting this person in her life........and since she does not speak much she does not know how to express. ...........most of the time I take her blank look as someone who is scared to express herself.........mainly to protect herself from hurt and dissapointment.

My only grouse is with the creatives.........they give her some awful dialogues and till now have not been sensitve in handling this change in Radhika..........although the last few episode was better in parts but they still need to make loads of changes to the way they are handling the story line.

Edited by misti73 - 28 January 2010 at 5:29am

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Misti,

Very well written description of Radhika's persona.  She is such a serious person for somebody who is only 20 years old.  She rarely smiles and does not understand jokes.  When Vaishali was joking with he about making everything that Dev likes, she remained serious.  Vaishali had to assure her that she was joking. 

Dev is the only person whom she teases or with whom she smiles or laughs.  Even with him initially, she wouldn't do that.  But, then during the engagement, she started opening up and starting smiling with him, teasing him and even sharing things with him (her dialogue to Dev when she was talking about Vishaka - she said that she knows it wasn't his fault but he was the only one with whom she could have heart to heart).  Now, after the wedding she is quite open with him comparatively.  But, with Vishaka incident, she is back to hiding things from him as he so sternly told her not to talk about Vishaka.

In that sense, Dev and Radhika are totally suited to each other as they polar opposites.  He is so gregarious, sharing every thought with her and she is so guarded and mute (mitbhashi in hindi).  He likes to play pranks and she only talks about serious stuff.  He is very impulsive and she is very analytical except when it comes to Amma and Vishaka. 

I hope the creatives show that Dev finds out about Vishaka first before any other family member.  They need to have this conversation by themselves without any interruption from good family members and bad Purohits. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
really good poem misti and agree with u,,,if one word would describe her whole journey ,,,the word would be silence,,silence has ruled oever rad for a very long time and we want that she should open up now,,may be to dev atleast...

also creatives have given very less dialogues to this character,,,i think she speaks a volume only when she is infront of vishakha (to console or help her out) and devki,,,,she has never spoken too much before dev and her father,,who love her more than she can imagine...

but also when she speaks wisely ,,,she sometimes just does that before
mrin or amma,,,and also at wrong time,,,by which they become more conscious of their evil plans and thus her speech backfires ...

she should break her silence before dev and dadi and should come into action before vish,amma and mircha gang...all the time she does the opposite,,,

but i also love her one line romantic statements(to dev) ,,,that speaks volumes about her feelings

just one instance (remember when dev said to her what promise or vachan she wants to take or simply what she wants----she just said that if dev becomes her lifepartner(husband),,she will get everything and her every wish will be fulfilled)

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Misti,

Very well written description of Radhika's persona.  She is such a serious person for somebody who is only 20 years old.  She rarely smiles and does not understand jokes.  When Vaishali was joking with he about making everything that Dev likes, she remained serious.  Vaishali had to assure her that she was joking. 

Dev is the only person whom she teases or with whom she smiles or laughs.  Even with him initially, she wouldn't do that.  But, then during the engagement, she started opening up and starting smiling with him, teasing him and even sharing things with him (her dialogue to Dev when she was talking about Vishaka - she said that she knows it wasn't his fault but he was the only one with whom she could have heart to heart).  Now, after the wedding she is quite open with him comparatively.  But, with Vishaka incident, she is back to hiding things from him as he so sternly told her not to talk about Vishaka.

In that sense, Dev and Radhika are totally suited to each other as they polar opposites.  He is so gregarious, sharing every thought with her and she is so guarded and mute (mitbhashi in hindi).  He likes to play pranks and she only talks about serious stuff.  He is very impulsive and she is very analytical except when it comes to Amma and Vishaka. 

I hope the creatives show that Dev finds out about Vishaka first before any other family member.  They need to have this conversation by themselves without any interruption from good family members and bad Purohits. 

Angie even I will have problems understanding Vaishalis humour at that point.....probably will be apprehensive. Till the moment when Vaishali overhears Dev and Radhikas conversation and does an about turn, Radhika knew that Vaishali does not like her and did not want Dev to marry her........Vaishali has also been openly hostile towards her when no one.........I mean Dev was around. The suddenly if Vaishali starts joking with her.........Radhika will be confused.........heck even I was confused!

Radhika jokes with Dev because she is comfortable with him and as u have said they both are complete opposite in nature and most probably will balance each other in the future.

Lets see whst they have in store for us today.

Edited by misti73 - 28 January 2010 at 6:54am

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinyclassic

really good poem misti and agree with u,,,if one word would describe her whole journey ,,,the word would be silence,,silence has ruled oever rad for a very long time and we want that she should open up now,,may be to dev atleast...

also creatives have given very less dialogues to this character,,,i think she speaks a volume only when she is infront of vishakha (to console or help her out) and devki,,,,she has never spoken too much before dev and her father,,who love her more than she can imagine...

but also when she speaks wisely ,,,she sometimes just does that before
mrin or amma,,,and also at wrong time,,,by which they become more conscious of their evil plans and thus her speech backfires ...

she should break her silence before dev and dadi and should come into action before vish,amma and mircha gang...all the time she does the opposite,,,

but i also love her one line romantic statements(to dev) ,,,that speaks volumes about her feelings

just one instance (remember when dev said to her what promise or vachan she wants to take or simply what she wants----she just said that if dev becomes her lifepartner(husband),,she will get everything and her every wish will be fulfilled)

Thank you Shiny. My problem is not with less dailogues...........that is fine because it goes well with the characters nature.......it is the quality of dialogue. Sometimes one can say a lot in just a couple of sentences.........one doesn't need to give a sermon or "bhashan" all the time.  For example when she was pleading with Dev to let Vishaka attend the wedding........she had mentioned that she is doing this for the people who have given her shelter........this was true but she should have or the creatives should have thought that what about Dev and his family?...........it would have been better if Radhika had instead said that Vishaka is a part of our past...........and both Dev and the purohit family have to face it and not cover it up as they are doing..........until Vishaka has been dealt with she will always remain between Radhika and Dev in Devs mind.............also Purohit family...........mainly dadima. This would also have been more palatable to the viewers and they would have been happy that Radhika thought from this angle.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.