Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Thoughts(poems)4th August2011-Radhika page 55 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 61

Page 1
Page   of 61
Page 3 Page 61

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Misti,

Again very beautiful poem.  I like your correlation of "Silence" with Radhika's behavior today.  She found Vishaka and made her stay in an hotel rather than hiding her in the outhouse (as I expected).  So, she is not breaking the boundaries set by Dadi.  But, it was the all hiding thing.  She saw Dev on the roof looking so excited.  Dev could have done exactly the same thing that she did.  Dev wouldn't have problem paying for Vishaka to stay somewhere else.  He just doesn't want her near his family that now includes Radhika.

One thing was interesting is that the conflict in Radhika is her "beti dharam" vs. "Bahu dharam".  Even today, she prayed to Kanha to help her with that.  She never talks about the conflict between her various dharams and love for Dev.  She has always taken Dev's love for granted because it has been so unconditional from the beginning. 

There is a "self-denial" kind of aspect to Radhika's personality.  So, she will deny herself to fulfil various responsibilities.  Since she considers Dev to be a part of her, she doesn't hesitate to sacrifice him too to fill various dharams.  Even when she talks about consummating her marriage, it is in terms of "Patni Dharam" rather than something she wants to do.

Only when both are alone without any obligation on Radika's part, her demonstration of love towards Dev has been free of any kind of duty.  She has shown physical desire towards him when they were alone in the jungle or in their bedroom for few nights after the bidaai.  But, it goes away quickly as soon as some supposed duty comes in.

So far, Dev has always fought for her and therefore, appreciates their getting together even more because of all the difficulties, a lot of them created by Radhika.  However, Radhika had given him up from the very beginning so never fought for him.  I think once Vishaka shows her true colors and Radhika pays for her mistakes, then only she will be free of Vishaka and Amma and fight for Dev.  I think, Radhika and Dev can only be truely together once Radhika has fought to get him as much as he did for her.

Even though their love is supposed to be spiritual and eternal, there is still some give and take.  So far, most of the giving has been from Dev's side and I am not talking about material things.  Radhika needs to do that and have him as the first priority in her life just as he thinks of her as his first priority.

Thanks for liking the poem.

Angie, there were some very telling moments today..........other than the silence part the other one I found interesting was that when the hotel manager asked who is Mrs. Dev Raj Purohit...........although Vishaka said or was going to say yes..........Radhika came forward and said ithat it is her...........so she is getting possesive about Dev.
Regarding the hiding part, from my point of view it is wrong. I am wondering whether this, who is Mrs. Raj purohit being asked when both the sisters are present and Radhikas hiding Vishaka.....whether it is all a parallel to the RP puja.......there also Radhika goes and does the puja which she will also do here .....maybe thy will all realise that Vishaka is in Delhi and Radhika has been helping her and she will have to face the music..........as I have said before if she has to learn a harsh lesson then she will.
As for love and obligation.........Radhika doesnot know the difference between the two...........the day she realises the difference is when I will finally consider her to be a mature person.  

Edited by misti73 - 27 January 2010 at 4:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunahcavi28sigrid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts(poems)4th August2011-Radhika page 55 (Page 2)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajsri

Goldie

rajsri

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Misti, Why3 ... I too liked the part where she did not cower ... but stood straight and said that she was Mrs Dev Raj Purohit.  Hopefully that is an indication of things to come ... that she will never let anyone take that away from her

arunahcavi28misti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by set_raj

''Yeh paanv bahut bhaari hai jaani, inhein zameen per mat rakho, warna zameen dab jaayegi.. aur tumhare pairon ke neechey Khatmal, cockroaches mar jaayenge..''LOLLOL

ueee ma.......Radhika rani aur jeev hatya.........nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Abh bechare raat ko khatmal aur cockroaches ko kahan pata hai ki Rads Raj purohitayin bina chappals se nikalti hai...

arre yeh Radarani hai.....sabh ko paata chal jata hai.........unke sharir se ek ujwal jyoti nikalti hai.........yeh sabh baat aap nahi samjhge Smile

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Angie, there were some very telling moments today..........other than the silence part the other one I found interesting was that when the hotel manager asked who is Mrs. Dev Raj Purohit...........although Vishaka said or was going to say yes..........Radhika came forward and said ithat it is her...........so she is getting possesive about Dev.
Regarding the hiding part, from my point of view it is wrong. I am wondering whether this, who is Mrs. Raj purohit being asked when both the sisters are present and Radhikas hiding Vishaka.....whether it is all a parallel to the RP puja.......there also Radhika goes and does the puja which she will also do here .....maybe thy will all realise that Vishaka is in Delhi and Radhika has been helping her and she will have to face the music..........as I have said before if she has to learn a harsh lesson then she will.
As for love and obligation.........Radhika doesnot know the difference between the two...........the day she realises the difference is when I will finally condider her to be a mature person.  

Radhika telling firmly that she is Mrs. DevRaj Purohit and keeping silent when Vishaka was thanking her or asking her to come back were the only two things that were good in the episode.  She was clear to the manager that the room was for the sister of Mrs. Rajpurohit and she didn't like Vishaka trying to claim her name as Dev's wife.  This is a drastic change from last year when she frowned upon Dev registering her under that name.  If the creatives remain true to the story, I think Radhika will not be meek once she figures out that Vishaka is after Dev or wants to separate them.  In fact, she will finally be free of Vishaka the day Vishaka goes after Dev.  So, in that sense it is good that Vishaka starts her game now.  Vishaka is so self-centered and selfish that she can't see Dev and Radhika's spiritual relationship. 

But, Radhika needs to fall down somewhat in Dev's eyes before regaining her trust as so far Dev is blind to Radhika's character flaws.  So, his faith would be broken by her actions. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arunahcavi28sigridmisti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Vishaka cannot see anything excepting herself.............I am actually going to sit back and watch Vishaka coming up against Radhika..........that is if as you said the creatives take this story in the right direction.

Regarding Dev.....he is in love with this ideal person and the blinkers need to be removed for this relationship to be a healthy one.

Edited by misti73 - 27 January 2010 at 11:27am

arunahcrajsriavi28

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hi Mishti,
  I was LOL at you concern for Rad not wearing chappal and she doesn't even think she needs to take some money with her. She is that naive and that much bothered about Vishaka that she has no clue what she is doing and how she is appearing in front of others ...
  Asusual lovely poem, bit emotional one... where I feel the poem is screaming out and telling why communication is so important ... I haven't read what others have written before me ...but I have one  additional thought for Words of silence' ... which is - [ I don't know how to write in poetry (don't have any such talent), hence I would say in plain words ..] - "Words once said, cannot be taken back", so Words of Silence sometimes is necessary and I felt today those silence were good and appropriate though those words of silences were causing/inflicting pain in Rad.She is a good soul, her intentions are right and her Kanha is with her ...
  [... there are a lot of times in our lives too, when we think back and feel that I should not have said those .. if only I had controlled my words, things would be this .....]
  Actually I was looking for that additional thought and when I read the 2nd stanza I thought you might have included somewhere below .. but poem ended and I couldn't find it .. a tad disappointed I was ..
  .. I know it may not be your idea , but if you can include .. I would be happy.
  ..nevertheless brilliant poem from a great talent ....StarStarStar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arunahcavi28misti73Neerjaa

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sigrid

Yes misti, Silence is Radhika's company. She will have to bear the consequences for what she did today. I only hope it does not lead to Vishaka being successful and Radev getting separated.

Thanks Sigrid

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsri

Misti ... beautiful poem ... so apt for Rads today

Silence has always been her constant companion ... there were many instances where she could have told Dev the truth on so many different things ...

I felt sad for Dev today ... inspite of doing whatever he can to make Rads happy, she is still unable to break free of the shackles that bind her ... I am hoping that comes soon

Thanks Rajsri........Silence is the emotion that I felt today and hence this poem

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.