Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
well ... oh  cool one ... πŸ˜‰  ... you have to help me with this then ... i cant have gardes chasing after squirrels when i am trying to impart some wisdom  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  very very bad for my mental concentration and morale πŸ˜ƒ

i'll get out of the thread bfore gardes comes back ... chasing after me with a stick 
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rajsri

well ... oh  cool one ... πŸ˜‰  ... you have to help me with this then ... i cant have gardes chasing after squirrels when i am trying to impart some wisdom  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  very very bad for my mental concentration and morale πŸ˜ƒ

i'll get out of the thread bfore gardes comes back ... chasing after me with a stick 

There u go...........I am not falling into this trap.......you are asking me to advise you regarding how u should impart wisdom to Gardes.............I know that I am crazy but I am not that crazy to do that.........By the way the squirrels in London know her..........I had a long conversation with one of them when I was walking the dogs yesterday morning.........apparently their cousins in USA have told them about this lady who scares them a lot.........follows them around the backyard.  
N025 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

......... I am the coolest one.........I don't have to tell people and nor do I have to reluctantly agree...........I know that I am cool πŸ˜‰....yeh man πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yessssssssss!!! 😎 Misti, you are the coolest one 😎. I don't get a chance to applaud you everyday (for some reason I cannot log into IF from my iphone πŸ˜” so cannot post) but here I am today πŸ‘. You are very talented...... I enjoy all your post - humor, poetry, parody, science lessons, etc. Thanks to CB I found you and a lot of other talented members on this forum.
misti73 thumbnail
[QUOTE=abhilasha_dream

Misti, a very well written poem.. Am happy that u have started this thread and have decided to post all ur poem together in one post itself😊
[/QUOTE] Thank you Abhilasha 
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bigfan101

lovely poem........
i think da same....

Thank you bigfan101
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok, ek besharm ladki ne meri izzat is forum mein mitti mein milane ki koshish ki... ab kehne ke liye bacha hi kya hai?

Bee, you are the only true friend left in this forum.  Thanks for not playing Misti's game.

Rajsri, I am very  disappointed  in you.  I will put it down to a temporary insanity from the company you kept today - Misti's!  I was not around to keep that balance!  I had pinned my hopes on you for being the wise one in my absence.  Chalo maaf kar diya!

Misti, a very appropriate poem for todays' episode.

I am having problems with couple parts of today's episode so I have watched it partially so far!

Having said that, this is the first thread of the day for me so I am not aware of the general feeling in the forum.  For me the jury is still out on Rads.  She is still struggling with her inner demons.  On one hand she is aware that she is helping her sister who is despised in both families and by her husband.  They may have reasons for abandoning Vish but Rads has every reason to be grateful to her for allowing her to marry Dev in spite of Amma's unforgiveable act.

Another reason may be the one mentioned by all here - that she does not want Dev to see her maykaa's mess.  I don't think there is anything left to hide, but ok I will go along.

But the bigger reason is she is a savior by nature and does it with good intentions.  Dev is impulsive and he may say something in front of people like Mrin - it is none of their business - and she has mostly fought battles single-handedly, and she will give it her all now too, and does not want to be disrespectful to Dev if he goes public with this.

Dev on the other hand is not stupid.  He knows and has likely guessed what she is up to but is allowing her the freedom to make her choices, something she has never had.  An incident comes to mind when Rads calls Dev in the middle of the night to make an appeal to him to see for herself that Vish means what she says about divorcing Dev and requests him to take her to Mumbai.  She walks into the VN house and Amma is abusing her verbally and on the verge of physical, accusing her of chhinning her poti's haq and celebrating in the middle of the night with daamaad babu.  Rads stands there silently, infuriating Amma even more.  We think Dev has left but he walks in and tells Amma that she will not tell you but I will tell you why she called me to VN and explains her stance on Vish to Amma who suddenly backs down.  Dev UNDERSTANDS that she will act without explanation even when abused.  He understands her silence - not to be disrespectful (she even calls the servants "aap").  What he may not understand is her obsession with helping Vish, because he as yet does not know how Vish reversed Amma's bride swap plot!

In VN Dev did the same thing and trusted her need to go out (looking for Vikram) without an explanation.  He accepts the fact she would rather not reveal than lie and that is enough for him.  Dev is allowing her to absorb the fact that she will not be punished like she was in VN household and that he will win her trust and she will eventually abandon her silence.  This is her trauma and he may be trying to heal with excessive love that we are all infuriated watching!  It is the same silence that will get her knee-deep in doo-doo!  How else can they get the story forward?

I thing still nags me - Rads did not have to surreptitiously put the phone under the shawl and pretend kitchen work.  Half a truth is still a lie!  Other than that, I think Rads is mostly strong and loyal or she would have jumped in Jamunaji out of desperation a long time ago!  And she knows has Kaanha on her side because her intentions are good.

Misti, go ahead and say Gardes ki Jai Ho!

Bee, go ahead and disagree with some of my points!

Rajsri, go get an aasan and sit at my feet, with hands joined in namaskaar!

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: why3

Misti,

One of the major thing that bothers me about this show is constantly abusing a girl who has already been abused so much.  Even though Shastriji is supposed to be a great father and knows the abuse (except for burning) given to Radhika, never once he has told his mother and Devki that he wouldn't tolerate it.  When he threatened to kick them out of the house if they kept Vishaka, they listened.  Can he not be strong in this too?  Also, he knows that Radhika constantly does things for the family out of a misguided obligation.  But, he is never shown to have a conversation with Radhika that she doesn't owe this family anything as parents' love for their children is unconditional regardless of child being adopted or bioliogical.  Also, even if she does feel obligated, she has done more than enough for his family for 20 years.  So, from now on his dearest wish is for her to have a happy life without thinking about doing various duties for his family.

Same with PF.  Even though Dadi et all love her, they have not stood up for her at various times especially when kicking out of their home.  Also, their love is conditional on Radhika being a perfect CB. So, what if she made a mistake in doing a duty or missing a particular puja, doesn't her past actions enough to make sure that she is a responsible person.  Why are they expecting a 20 year old to be so responsible and perfect?  This is enough to put pressure on anybody. 

The sastriji family is not only ill treating their step daughter but their own daughter now Is it not their   duty .to reform their child instead of  them force ably trying to get her married to a wrong guy resulting in her running away and playing havoc with Radevs life.If there is bad blood in the family then it does not mean that we abandon them.They dont   Know about Vish unborn child so their attitude should not be such.Sastriji not only ignored Rads illtreatment he equally ignored Vish being spoilt by his mother and wife
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardes

Ok, ek besharm ladki ne meri izzat is forum mein mitti mein milane ki koshish ki... ab kehne ke liye bacha hi kya hai?

Bee, you are the only true friend left in this forum.  Thanks for not playing Misti's game.

Rajsri, I am very  disappointed  in you.  I will put it down to a temporary insanity from the company you kept today - Misti's!  I was not around to keep that balance!  I had pinned my hopes on you for being the wise one in my absence.  Chalo maaf kar diya!

Misti, a very appropriate poem for todays' episode.

I am having problems with couple parts of today's episode so I have watched it partially so far!

Having said that, this is the first thread of the day for me so I am not aware of the general feeling in the forum.  For me the jury is still out on Rads.  She is still struggling with her inner demons.  On one hand she is aware that she is helping her sister who is despised in both families and by her husband.  They may have reasons for abandoning Vish but Rads has every reason to be grateful to her for allowing her to marry Dev in spite of Amma's unforgiveable act.

Another reason may be the one mentioned by all here - that she does not want Dev to see her maykaa's mess.  I don't think there is anything left to hide, but ok I will go along.

But the bigger reason is she is a savior by nature and does it with good intentions.  Dev is impulsive and he may say something in front of people like Mrin - it is none of their business - and she has mostly fought battles single-handedly, and she will give it her all now too, and does not want to be disrespectful to Dev if he goes public with this.

Dev on the other hand is not stupid.  He knows and has likely guessed what she is up to but is allowing her the freedom to make her choices, something she has never had.  An incident comes to mind when Rads calls Dev in the middle of the night to make an appeal to him to see for herself that Vish means what she says about divorcing Dev and requests him to take her to Mumbai.  She walks into the VN house and Amma is abusing her verbally and on the verge of physical, accusing her of chhinning her poti's haq and celebrating in the middle of the night with daamaad babu.  Rads stands there silently, infuriating Amma even more.  We think Dev has left but he walks in and tells Amma that she will not tell you but I will tell you why she called me to VN and explains her stance on Vish to Amma who suddenly backs down.  Dev UNDERSTANDS that she will act without explanation even when abused.  He understands her silence - not to be disrespectful (she even calls the servants "aap").  What he may not understand is her obsession with helping Vish, because he as yet does not know how Vish reversed Amma's bride swap plot!

In VN Dev did the same thing and trusted her need to go out (looking for Vikram) without an explanation.  He accepts the fact she would rather not reveal than lie and that is enough for him.  Dev is allowing her to absorb the fact that she will not be punished like she was in VN household and that he will win her trust and she will eventually abandon her silence.  This is her trauma and he may be trying to heal with excessive love that we are all infuriated watching!  It is the same silence that will get her knee-deep in doo-doo!  How else can they get the story forward?

I thing still nags me - Rads did not have to surreptitiously put the phone under the shawl and pretend kitchen work.  Half a truth is still a lie!  Other than that, I think Rads is mostly strong and loyal or she would have jumped in Jamunaji out of desperation a long time ago!  And she knows has Kaanha on her side because her intentions are good.

Misti, go ahead and say Gardes ki Jai Ho!

Bee, go ahead and disagree with some of my points!

Rajsri, go get an aasan and sit at my feet, with hands joined in namaskaar!

Gardes,
  When I was reading your comments, yes I came across 1 para which I would not agree .. later I saw one more para explaining the prev one which I would not agree .. So I got 2 paras not to agree, but then I was so bored and didn't wanted to write anything in disagreement and towards the end I see the above highlighted line and hence I had to write .....😊
  The point I disagree is - "Rad is helping Vish bcos it was bcos of Vish Rad got married to Dev". I think, irrespective of that Rad would have done what she has been doing to 'help' Vish. She is doing it bcos she is her sister and not bcos Vish helped her. Just my opinion, now you are welcome to disagree too πŸ˜†

gardes thumbnail
Bee, did you say you were so bored reading my post that you did not not feel like writing up your disagreement?  Did I not just call you my one true friend in the forum?  Lost the last friend in the forum.  Now I am planning on jumping into the Atlantic Ocean as soon as I check an unread e-mail sent to me by a friend!!!

:D  :D
gardes thumbnail
Bee, I think Rad is starting to see Vish for who she is and how others see her, but she will continue to help her.  Her epiphany will be when Vish stabs her in the back!