Lionel Checked Into Rehab With....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Lionel Checked Into Rehab With Daughter Nicole

Soul star Lionel Richie was so determined to help his daughter beat her heroin abuse problems he checked into rehab with her.

Socialite-turned-actress Nicole Richie checked into rehab in 2003 and was so desperate she begged her dad to join her.

The Hello singer recalls, "Nicole said to me, 'Dad, I want you to check in with me.' So I did, without a second's hesitation. I wanted to show her all the support I could.

"I admitted myself into the rehab centre, where I stayed for two weeks. It was my way of telling her that no matter what trouble she got herself into, I loved her, and wanted to help her get clean."

Richie's support helped and it sparked Nicole's recovery. She has now been sober for over two years.

He adds, "She went to rehab truly wanting to get sober. She didn't do it because she was under pressure.

"I am so incredibly proud of Nicole... I knew she'd stay off drugs for good when she finally decided to get rid of all the people in her life that were unhealthy for her."

Nicole Richie is now engaged to top Hollywood DJ Adam Goldstein.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lionel Checked Into Rehab With...." in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top