CID

Rajeev Khandelwal and Abhijeet Sawant (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Ashwini Kalsekar left because of relationship problems with Daya sir. UnbelieveableShocked I'm seriously stunned!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeev Khandelwal and Abhijeet Sawant (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Ashwini Kalsekar left because of relationship problems with Daya sir. UnbelieveableShocked I'm seriously stunned!!!
Its sickening to read such stuff. I really didn't want to read it...anyway, I have put it out of my mind and will continue to love Daya the way I used to before.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
True. Now the way you have put it I remeber reading something regarding Anjalika years ago, I think in Midday. The way the article was written seemed like a piece of trash. The way they word it, you know their intentions.

There is another thought that comes to my mind and may be I can share it here. I feel its wrong to always put our celebs on a pedastal all the time. We can't seem to take the slightest possibility that they too can faulter. One gossip and years of liking goes out of the window. They are human beings at the end of the day. Like we make mistakes they do too. I think as an audience we need to get one thing right. Do we like XYZ for the work they do, for what they are known OR how good / bad they are as human beings. Later is something we would never know and our levels of appretiations will keep changing with such gossip columns. But if we like them for their work, the work due to which we took notice of them then nothing matter after that. There is so much talk going on about a golfer these days. What he did in his personal life does not make him a bad golfer now. But how people look at him has chnaged for the worse, we forget what we liked him for. Here I am not commneting or if its right or wrong, my point is why should their personal life decisions change our opinions so drastically. I wonder if I am able to get my point across,

Anyway, irrespective of what the truth might be, nothing changed the way I looked at Daya Sir then, nothing changes now.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

But look at the positive side of that article...it was written in 2006, and it says that Daya has been married for 6 years...which means he was married in 2000. Some 'relevant' info for us about his personal life. Smile

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1thanks a lot Visrom for reminding me. there's this lady who sayz she knows too much about Daya n sayz his b'day is on 12th, he ws married in 2007 n his daughter is 1 n a 1/2 yr old Tongue if i tell its not like that then she wud never listen. now i got proof!!!waise I didnt remember this b4!!!

hey n guyz u no i asked some 2 ppl frm the CID Unit that who is their fave person in CID n both said DAYA ANNA!!!n they said that these r all just rumours n Daya anna Wink is the most adored person in the unit!!! Smile

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1thanks a lot Visrom for reminding me. there's this lady who sayz she knows too much about Daya n sayz his b'day is on 12th, he ws married in 2007 n his daughter is 1 n a 1/2 yr old Tongue if i tell its not like that then she wud never listen. now i got proof!!!waise I didnt remember this b4!!!

hey n guyz u no i asked some 2 ppl frm the CID Unit that who is their fave person in CID n both said DAYA ANNA!!!n they said that these r all just rumours n Daya anna Wink is the most adored person in the unit!!! Smile
    2 ppl frm the CID Unit???   I didn't get this....you mean 'Udit' etc etc???? Luna didn't tell me about this second guy,

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
What are you guys talking about I have no clue.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top