Fashion and Beauty

Make-up tips on a daily basis

angelcare thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I want to know some of the best make-tips which are being used by the celebreties or otherwise.. want to know how do they remain to be fresh and glwoing all the time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carrie3 thumbnail
Make -up tips are a vast arena ..for gfresha nd glwoing skin you should drink lots and lots of water.. will find out more and let u know..
orchid11 thumbnail
for the fresh look . try washing your face maybe ever two -three hours.. just with water.. that would also help.
wildfire1 thumbnail
I have heard.. Chana DAl powder or Besan mixed with Kaccha Milk is very good for the skin..
livewire69 thumbnail
Yeah i think you are right .. wildfire.. i have used it myself and has helped.. veri much.
jaan11 thumbnail
Make-up tips is the one thing everyone would like to know. What is the best way to do it.. simple and easy ..
kash_ish thumbnail
What kind of make-up tips are you talking about .. ? there are so many of them in this world..
angelas thumbnail
Learning to apply cosmetics properly is an art. Any girl, can learn how to apply beauty makeup tips and have fun at it by knowing and doing what the professionals do.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Buy the right makeup. 😊 Oily face people should not buy oil baced liquid foundation. Power foundation is best for them.

Always wash your face with cold water before putting on makeup. One it gets rid of any sort of redness. Two it slightly minimizes the appearance of pores.

I have started to use a primer before I put on my makeup. IT IS MAGIC!!! My makeup never lasted that long before, not to mention my face is so much brighter, and my face doesn't get oily.

If you have dark circles under you eyes you should use concealer.

If your lips are slightly different in color put a touch of foundation on them to make them similar.

Last but not least (this works great for me and many others) slightly spray water on your face after you are done putting on makeup. (not the eyes you don't want eye makeup to run) It makes it last longer and gives a dewy finish which is gorgeous!!! You don't even need spray, simply pat your face with a wet paper towel (very very very gently)!! 😃

One time I was at this event all dolled up and my jerk male friend threw
cold water on my face. I was so mad. When I came home my sister asked what did I do my face as it never looked this good. From then on I started this ritual when I put on a lot of makeup. These days they actually sell a water spray bottle for makeup. (for like 15 dollars) 😕
della2 thumbnail
That are some useful tips u provided