Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged

hey folks

I have been thinking and wondering if Abeer could do something to help the pathetic situation...
his short spell of anger outside the Mathur residence yesterday made me feel that its all buliding up inside him and we might see an outburst soon and if that happens ,do u think he 'll make it worse for the couple under the lens? or  will Abeer be the last straw in the almost broken relationship ?

p.s: loved his expressions before he left the mathur house,Gaurav is soooo good !

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 27 January 2010 at 7:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiGauravsDbestsam.surakshitaEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abeer?" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Gaurav's acting is just brilliant!

idk about Abeer..i just hope he does'nt lose his cool..that will be weird..n hope he sets things right for the couple!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

Gaurav's acting is just brilliant!

idk about Abeer..i just hope he does'nt lose his cool..that will be weird..n hope he sets things right for the couple!

I hope the same aish
but it looks like a far fetched idea for now,the way things are going there's very less hope for a wedding altogether

but on the bright side,all this commotion is giving rise to the budding love between our prime couple Leher and Abeer and after watching the latest promo,I guess our wishes will come true soon...

Go team AbHer!  knock some sense into the Shuklas LOL

Edited by hinanaziri - 27 January 2010 at 7:45am

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I doubt Abeer will say anything in the current situation. With Leher .. I think their motive will be to try and salvage the situation as much as they can .. atleast for Madhav & Rashmi.

As for the frustration and gussa building up inside of him ... guess it will be like a chingari .. which will grow n turn to fire when his turn comes! LOL 

Honestly .. I don't wanna see Abeer become Mr. Angry Young Man right now LOL .. there is lots of time for that. I want both AbHer to enjoy their new found love .. be themselves .. thoda childish .. thoda mature Embarrassed .. their characteristics rubbing onto each other (like it shows in the title song Embarrassed) Aage usse apna gussa dikhane ke bahut mauke milenge LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinzsam.Nupur9

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Agree with Ekta, there is STILL time for Abeer naam ka jawalmukhi to simmer & bhadko...
Our Man will have to keep all his gussa locked & key until it will be time for his LOVE story to get to it's anjaam.
Like Ekta, I would like to see some haseen paal of Pyaar & mohabaat between this beautiful jodi......they creatives need to give us some breathing time, some yaardgaar paal before more mathur-Vajpayee drama starts!

GauravsDbesthinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
lol Ekta and Nupur love you expectations and I'd love to see it all happen
totally agree with you Ekta,the chingaari bit cracked me up but yeah,I'd like the same
Let the feeling dwell for a while...

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I believe the Madhav-Rashmi wedding has become quite an intense drama  .. so for the next few episodes (after the shaadi .. or no shaadi) .. they should make it light.

Also .. they have to build on a very strong relationship between AbHer. Coz only then will their fight for themselves and love .. be justified and even come across like its a love story worth fighting for. If they don't build on thier love story .. and very soon jump to the families knowing about them .. then I doubt the impact would be same.

hinzNupur9

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

I believe the Madhav-Rashmi wedding has become quite an intense drama  .. so for the next few episodes (after the shaadi .. or no shaadi) .. they should make it light.

Also .. they have to build on a very strong relationship between AbHer. Coz only then will their fight for themselves and love .. be justified and even come across like its a love story worth fighting for. If they don't build on thier love story .. and very soon jump to the families knowing about them .. then I doubt the impact would be same.

agree with it all
yes they should bring in some relief after the high voltage drama
and I see that start today perhaps keeping the intensity going on in between but there will be more interactions between Abeer and Leher

and like you said ,they should take it nice and slow and let the feeling grow coz thats what the show is about and true it wont be the same effect if they jump onto relationships that havent been explored much

Post Reply New Post

Go to top