SBS ragvir 27 JAN love ke liye(video added) - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
hmm,For me ,the most nice part was off screen part. the way kinshuk make parul smile.๐Ÿ˜ณ One word nice ,mindblowing.Did you notice ,during interview kinshuk continue looking at parul ๐Ÿ˜‰.So nice yaar.I love kinrul.Parul looks sooooooooo pretty  and gorgeous  .I like her outfit. and kinshuk looks  soooooooo handsome and cute. Today,i feel that kinrul  made for each other.
omg parul was looking so good in red
awww old bidaai scene coming back miss those days when she used to go to classes ro learn classes
yaa kinny partner
old bidaai days wow but this time humara ranvir layega use dance class and she was looking very gorgeus red realy suits her
If i'm not wrong someone did mention Ragini to join kala kendra again few months back!

Don't remember who it was, but someone did mention it..!!!

She indeed looked Very Sweet in that suit...Cant wait for that scene to air tonight! it was shown in the precap! ๐Ÿ˜Š
sanju yaar me tooooooooooo very exicted for tonight epi red realy suits her na one thing i cant understan on which song she is dancing or its only a music piece coz everytime she dance in bidaai she dance on a beautiful song
i think it maybe a music peace...like a classical music!
Let's see ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by s.sanj90

If i'm not wrong someone did mention Ragini to join kala kendra again few months back!

Don't remember who it was, but someone did mention it..!!!

She indeed looked Very Sweet in that suit...Cant wait for that scene to air tonight! it was shown in the precap! ๐Ÿ˜Š
@bold: whats that๐Ÿ˜• long time bak i was keep saying ragi should koin katak classes ans thsi time teah kids ๐Ÿ˜†
yar that was the name of her danicng classes...dont' u remember?
Ranvir ussi wahi lekar gaya hai..kala kendra is the name of her danicng classess
Originally posted by s.sanj90

yar that was the name of her danicng classes...dont' u remember?
Ranvir ussi wahi lekar gaya hai..kala kendra is the name of her danicng classess
no i didnt remember๐Ÿ˜†
u know who was that person

coz even i mentioned many times,..toobut fianlly they are showing๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
i hope its not only for 1 day hope she goes everyday
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

no i didnt remember๐Ÿ˜†
u know who was that person

coz even i mentioned many times,..toobut fianlly they are showing๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

i hope its not only for 1 day hope she goes everyday

lol..no i dont remeber who the person was..but i remeber reading it ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope so too...she should start teaching...only then she will be able to forget her pain!