Pratigya

IF NO KRISHNA THEN NO SHOW

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i want to clear one thng here......i watch this show not for any woman dignity or somethng like that...........we get all these in such an extent in our real life that am bored.........serials r for refreshing the viewers nt making them more bored.........and i watch this serial just for KRISHNA LOLZZZZ ARHAAN.........and his sweeet gang.......becoz they r refreshing characters....including angad...he creates charm and comedy in the show...on the other hand NITIN and his family are NOTHING BT  A BIG BORE.....
I WILL STOP WATCHING THIS SERIAL IF PRATIGYA GETS MARRIED TO NITIN ANYWAY............and i know many others will do the same too..........becoz the serial has no life without KRISHNA...........
otherwise it is also a typical melodrama..........
if bollywood cn have films where the hero is a goon or a roadside romeo...then why nt television?
if i give examples.....like rehna hain tere dil mein where maddy was just a roadside romeo gud for nothing...and tere naam where radhe was a goon.....and many more like quyamat(ajay devgan),sarkar(amitabh bacchan),ek ajnabee(amitabh bacchan),DON(shahrukh), MISSION KASHMEER(rhithik roshan), and so many to name.............
😊😊😊
anyways this serial gets more interesting day by day second by second...wen krishna shot angad..it was like as if the GOD punished him for his wrong doings through krishna.........he did nt shoot his frnds...he shot angad.....the bad guy.'.....so??????? wats wrong in that?
and adarsh????????? well those whu hve watched the serial frm the beginning knows vry well wat type of character is adarsh....he is a traitor of his family....he is the so called educated and earning member of the family ryt?😡
and wat dus he do for them? just nothng...only big lectures...and he is selfish too....so if educated guys are like this then KRISHNA IS A FAR BETTER PERSON I THNK SO...at least he does nt play games with people whu love him...........so if adarsh is sent to the jail....i will be vry happy...becoz just like angad he deserves that too.............😆

krishna did nt beat nitin...wich is a positive quality of his...becoz nitin is innocent..so far he havent done anythng wrong...bt for angad and adarsh he was like a GOD's messenger.....
😊
and ya...this is no story abt dignity of women and sorts........the story synopsis is only written that this is a story of two people rather a love story OF TWO PEOPLE  whu r together for all the wrong reasons.....
that settles all argument i thnk so........
and WER WILL STOP WATCHING THE SERIAL IF KRISHNA IS NT THE HERO....BAS...........😡

WE HATE NITIN...................HATE HIM LIKE ONION..........😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

really hate nitin man.................he gets on my nerves...we see such boring persons evryday in our lives and ya..........he is the most boring among them all............
HOW EVN THE CREATIVES DID THNK ABT HIM AND PRATIGYA...HE IS LIKE A DUMB...A NON-LIVING FOOLISH GUY...ALL HE KNOWS IS TO SAY STUPID STATEMENTS ABT LOVE AND ALL SORTS...HE IS DAMN IRRITATING...
am gonna give a party the day he is out of the show😡
are no yar....jst my wildest dreams...that if people strt disliking him maybe the creatives will change the storyline.............😭
esumitkumar thumbnail
abe kaa be ..hum nahin honge show main ..to kaa ghanta chalega PRATIGYA 😆😆😆

yehi kahega KRISHNA......bhaiya...

ultimate show ..I watch it only for Krishna
Edited by esumitkumar - 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: esumitkumar

abe kaa be ..hum nahin honge show main ..to kaa ghanta chalega PRATIGYA 😆😆😆

yehi kahega KRISHNA......bhaiya...

ultimate show ..I watch it only for Krishna

three cheers only for krishna krishna.......................
HIP HIP

sidraarhaan thumbnail
BETA AGAR TM KO LAGTA HAI K IS DRAMAY KI VALUE TM KI WAJAH SAY HAI TU DHARTI PER AJA WARNA TM KO HAWA MEIN ANGADWA K STH TMHARAY PYAR KA FOOTBALL BANA KER HAWA MEIN LAY KER NEECHAY LAKAR PHOOS KERDAINGAY KA KEHTI HOO BAY?
ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaasshh

are no yar....jst my wildest dreams...that if people strt disliking him maybe the creatives will change the storyline.............

chal bey fb pe arhaan ki dhoom he bus
This content was originally posted by: sidraarhaan

BETA AGAR TM KO LAGTA HAI K IS DRAMAY KI VALUE TM KI WAJAH SAY HAI TU DHARTI PER AJA WARNA TM KOHAWA MEIN ANGADWA K STH TMHARAY PYAR KA FOOTBALL BANA KER HAWA MEIN LAY KER NEECHAY LAKAR PHOOS KERDAINGAY KA KEHTI HOO BAY?

lub ur display pic
sidraarhaan thumbnail
HAAN WAISAY U R WRITE K KRISHNAAAA K BAGAIR YEH SHOW TOU ADHOORA HAI AGAR EK BHI SCENE MEIN KRISNAAA NAZAR NAHI ATA TU LAGTA HE NA HAI K HM PRATIGYA DEKH RAHAY HAI?CONGRATULATION!ARAY MUBARKAAN,BADAIYAAN,PTTAKAY PRATS BREK THE ENGAGEMENT ON 29 JANUARY KA BAY HUM KA KRISNAAAAAA KAMYAB
This content was originally posted by: sidraarhaan

HAAN WAISAY U R WRITE K KRISHNAAAA K BAGAIR YEH SHOW TOU ADHOORA HAI AGAR EK BHI SCENE MEIN KRISNAAA NAZAR NAHI ATA TU LAGTA HE NA HAI K HM PRATIGYA DEKH RAHAY HAI?CONGRATULATION!ARAY MUBARKAAN,BADAIYAAN,PTTAKAY PRATS BREK THE ENGAGEMENT ON 29 JANUARY KA BAY HUM KA KRISNAAAAAA KAMYAB

hey sidra dnt write in caps it indicates u r shouting ..ya krishna ki hogi pratigya