Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
i want to clear one thng here......i watch this show not for any woman dignity or somethng like that...........we get all these in such an extent in our real life that am bored.........serials r for refreshing the viewers nt making them more bored.........and i watch this serial just for KRISHNA LOLZZZZ ARHAAN.........and his sweeet gang.......becoz they r refreshing characters....including angad...he creates charm and comedy in the show...on the other hand NITIN and his family are NOTHING BT  A BIG BORE.....
I WILL STOP WATCHING THIS SERIAL IF PRATIGYA GETS MARRIED TO NITIN ANYWAY............and i know many others will do the same too..........becoz the serial has no life without KRISHNA...........
otherwise it is also a typical melodrama..........
if bollywood cn have films where the hero is a goon or a roadside romeo...then why nt television?
if i give examples.....like rehna hain tere dil mein where maddy was just a roadside romeo gud for nothing...and tere naam where radhe was a goon.....and many more like quyamat(ajay devgan),sarkar(amitabh bacchan),ek ajnabee(amitabh bacchan),DON(shahrukh), MISSION KASHMEER(rhithik roshan), and so many to name.............
SmileSmileSmile
anyways this serial gets more interesting day by day second by second...wen krishna shot angad..it was like as if the GOD punished him for his wrong doings through krishna.........he did nt shoot his frnds...he shot angad.....the bad guy.'.....so??????? wats wrong in that?
and adarsh????????? well those whu hve watched the serial frm the beginning knows vry well wat type of character is adarsh....he is a traitor of his family....he is the so called educated and earning member of the family ryt?Angry
and wat dus he do for them? just nothng...only big lectures...and he is selfish too....so if educated guys are like this then KRISHNA IS A FAR BETTER PERSON I THNK SO...at least he does nt play games with people whu love him...........so if adarsh is sent to the jail....i will be vry happy...becoz just like angad he deserves that too.............LOL

krishna did nt beat nitin...wich is a positive quality of his...becoz nitin is innocent..so far he havent done anythng wrong...bt for angad and adarsh he was like a GOD's messenger.....
Smile
and ya...this is no story abt dignity of women and sorts........the story synopsis is only written that this is a story of two people rather a love story OF TWO PEOPLE  whu r together for all the wrong reasons.....
that settles all argument i thnk so........
and WER WILL STOP WATCHING THE SERIAL IF KRISHNA IS NT THE HERO....BAS...........Angry

WE HATE NITIN...................HATE HIM LIKE ONION..........Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sDareDevil_VickY

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF NO KRISHNA THEN NO SHOW" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
really hate nitin man.................he gets on my nerves...we see such boring persons evryday in our lives and ya..........he is the most boring among them all............
HOW EVN THE CREATIVES DID THNK ABT HIM AND PRATIGYA...HE IS LIKE A DUMB...A NON-LIVING FOOLISH GUY...ALL HE KNOWS IS TO SAY STUPID STATEMENTS ABT LOVE AND ALL SORTS...HE IS DAMN IRRITATING...
am gonna give a party the day he is out of the showAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Is krishy leavng

DareDevil_VickY

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie12

Is krishy leavng
are no yar....jst my wildest dreams...that if people strt disliking him maybe the creatives will change the storyline.............Cry

DareDevil_VickY

esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
abe kaa be ..hum nahin honge show main ..to kaa ghanta chalega PRATIGYA LOLLOLLOL

yehi kahega KRISHNA......bhaiya...

ultimate show ..I watch it only for Krishna

Edited by esumitkumar - 27 January 2010 at 2:55am

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esumitkumar

abe kaa be ..hum nahin honge show main ..to kaa ghanta chalega PRATIGYA LOLLOLLOL

yehi kahega KRISHNA......bhaiya...

ultimate show ..I watch it only for Krishna
three cheers only for krishna krishna.......................
Approve
HIP HIP

sidraarhaan

sidraarhaan

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
BETA AGAR TM KO LAGTA HAI K IS DRAMAY KI VALUE TM KI WAJAH SAY HAI TU DHARTI PER AJA WARNA TM KO HAWA MEIN ANGADWA K STH TMHARAY PYAR KA FOOTBALL BANA KER HAWA MEIN LAY KER NEECHAY LAKAR PHOOS KERDAINGAY KA KEHTI HOO BAY?

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Originally posted by Barbie12

Is krishy leavng

are no yar....jst my wildest dreams...that if people strt disliking him maybe the creatives will change the storyline.............

chal bey fb pe arhaan ki dhoom he bus

Post Reply New Post

Go to top