Tamil  Reality Shows

Jodi No.1 Season 4 Discussions Mod warning pg51 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 57

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Hey frends now the new judges this season 4 is gauthami and radhika... im so upset in it.. as gauthami is ok in dance but radhika is not dancing queen she is serial queen... how the judgement will be god knows... and seeing the promo all the pairs danced really well..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi No.1 Season 4 Discussions Mod warning pg51 (Page 8)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
i don know whether shobana will come or not... lets see.. and one more third judge will be suspense i think..

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Hey everyone!  It's been a while.  Sorry... I got addicted to VINNAITHANDI VARUVAYA!!  I've been seeing the movie so many times and I was watching all the promotions for this movie on Vijay TV and Kalaignar TV which is why I never watched both Jodi and MM.  Go and watch this movie!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
March 5 2010

Round: Grand Judge Introduction

- PD and Deepak looked great in their light blue outfits.  I see improvment in the anchoring.  We need to give PD a chance.
- The stage looks bad.  There is way too much happening here.  The small circle in the centre looks bad on camera.  Instead of that black and white circle, a rectangular black stage would look way better.
- It was a good intro of all the participants.  First the boys came then the girls and finally they all came as jodis.  This reminded me of So You Think You Can Dance.

Judge: Gorgeous Radhika

1) Priya and Karthick -> Purple/Yellow (Duet)
- nice costumes, especially Priya looked beautiful
- I dnt like the song
- the dance had some romanctic moments here and there
- Karthick needs to work harder, something was missing

2) Sheriff and Sai -> White (Duet on a rollerskate)
- nice song and outfits
- chemistry missing
- Sai needs to project herself to the audience and work harder
- choreo was boring towards the end and there was no sync due to skates) and I saw mistakes

3) Mani and Rajini -> Black/Blue (Western)
- good songs, nice clothes, Rajini and Mani have good expressions
- good choreo, these two have chemistry but can work a little on sync
- Mani is changing his salsa style and it looks good with Rajini

4) Wong and Sunitha -> Green/White (Duet)
- good song selection and the outfits were new (I don't know if everyone likes it though especially Sunita's)
- Sunitha has great body language 
- as a couple they look really great together, the chemistry rocks
- I see expressions from Sunita, Wong just needs to get a little more expression
- the choreo was unique, even though there was a lot of touching and close movements I saw the dance as professional
- they took the competition to another level

Radhika makes a great judge because she has experience.  She is a powerful, funny loving women by everyone.  She gives comments and critics on her first day which is excellent.  Unlike Meena who just sat there, Radhika gives suggestions and tells them what they need to improve on.  The couples are lucky to dance in front of a great artist.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMayil_irahekittykrishnanaadagam

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice review Smile for this week and sweety for last weekBig smile

I was kind of shocked to see RadhikaShocked....felt she was a little bit into the negative than positive from the first dayLOL..but its okay to point out their mistakes from the day 1 so they know what they need to work more on...I wonder whom the other female and male judge could beErmm

Whong-Sunitas choreography was pure copy of Viruslai and Jai's choreo  from Dance India danceConfused They performanced very good with few changes, esp on the last...but I think its okay to get insipired  but copy almost the wholeShocked..a big NOEmbarrassed

From todays performance..i liked Mani/Rajini and Whong/Sunita. sai and sheriff was okay but few missed with the rollerskate, eps when Sheriff kind of falt down without showing it..he manged to cover it upThumbs Up

The chem is missing between Priya and her pair...feel like she is always dominating over him in the dance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 05 March 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Radhika rocking in Jodi No.1 also.

I remember Radhika in Bangaram Mee kosam (Thangavettai in Telugu)

So gorgeous and ravishing.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
March 6 2010

Round: Grand Intro of Judges

Judge: Gauthami

Gauthami is a famous actress.  She is pretty and has a unique style.  Once again the couples are lucky to dance in front of two big actresses.

1) DD and Satish -> Western/Duet
- good choreo, nice songs
- DD is improving every week, Satish can improve his expressions

2) Prem and Premini -> Duet
- this is a must watch dance
- amazing song they danced too
- Premini is amazing, she was graceful and it was so cute to watch, her expressions were adorable

3) Priya and Arun -> Duet
- I loved the way Priya looked today, her soft movements were really good
- I feel that Priya is covering her partner and the chemistry is lacking between the jodi.  Priya needs a taller bigger partner since Arun looks small with her

4) Suresh and Jeyaluxmi -> Western
- they need to work together to bring out technical aspects in the dance
- this jodi needs to work a bit harder

5) Geethan and Divya
- a nice dance, they are improving together
- Divya has a different style in her
- The beginning with the shadow was good

I noticed today that the judges gave negative comments to everyone.  I felt that the judges were being a little too harsh on them.  All the jodis look scared now.  Everyone is really determined to give their best now after hearing negative comments on the first day.

Edited by smiles86 - 07 March 2010 at 1:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaananaadagam

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetygrey

i don know whether shobana will come or not... lets see.. and one more third judge will be suspense i think..

jayam ravi is the third judge !!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top