March 5 2010
Round: Grand Judge Introduction
- PD and Deepak looked great in their light blue outfits. I see improvment in the anchoring. We need to give PD a chance.
- The stage looks bad. There is way too much happening here. The small circle in the centre looks bad on camera. Instead of that black and white circle, a rectangular black stage would look way better.
- It was a good intro of all the participants. First the boys came then the girls and finally they all came as jodis. This reminded me of So You Think You Can Dance.
Judge: Gorgeous Radhika
1) Priya and Karthick -> Purple/Yellow (Duet)
- nice costumes, especially Priya looked beautiful
- I dnt like the song
- the dance had some romanctic moments here and there
- Karthick needs to work harder, something was missing
2) Sheriff and Sai -> White (Duet on a rollerskate)
- nice song and outfits
- chemistry missing
- Sai needs to project herself to the audience and work harder
- choreo was boring towards the end and there was no sync due to skates) and I saw mistakes
3) Mani and Rajini -> Black/Blue (Western)
- good songs, nice clothes, Rajini and Mani have good expressions
- good choreo, these two have chemistry but can work a little on sync
- Mani is changing his salsa style and it looks good with Rajini
4) Wong and Sunitha -> Green/White (Duet)
- good song selection and the outfits were new (I don't know if everyone likes it though especially Sunita's)
- Sunitha has great body language
- as a couple they look really great together, the chemistry rocks
- I see expressions from Sunita, Wong just needs to get a little more expression
- the choreo was unique, even though there was a lot of touching and close movements I saw the dance as professional
- they took the competition to another level
Radhika makes a great judge because she has experience. She is a powerful, funny loving women by everyone. She gives comments and critics on her first day which is excellent. Unlike Meena who just sat there, Radhika gives suggestions and tells them what they need to improve on. The couples are lucky to dance in front of a great artist.