Tamil  Reality Shows

Jodi No.1 Season 4 Discussions Mod warning pg51 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 57

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
part 2 saturday episode...

today first performance is by sri karthik and mm priya.. all candy color dressed and good songs.. shocking performance..picked by shilpa and bharath...

next by mani rajini superb dance so romantic...minnale song from may madham film...picked by dev..

next by arun priya.. only ok performance.. not so great.. picked by irfan..

next is sherrif and sai they were excellent but with more gymnastic dances... picked by sanjay...

last is suresh and jayalakshmi cool romantic song and soft dance...not so great... picked by micheal...

overall todays saturday episode was not so interesting to watch...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi No.1 Season 4 Discussions Mod warning pg51 (Page 6)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
im quite happy abt the judges.........its Actress gauthami and shobana........another one wud b a male judge who is yet to b finalised....heard some rumours of bringing in lawernce master....lets wait n see....hope these judges r gr8......n yah well experienced to be a judge and no politics and drama...

Edited by sweetygrey - 20 February 2010 at 11:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reenap75chucklebuddy

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Actually asking the jodis to perform some non competitive rounds b4 the 1st round would make better understanding between them.. Good going..

Shobana ok.. but goutami?... Have to see her juding skills.. where did u find that info sweety?

On the whole a very good dance show... Wong and Sunita impressed me to the core... My votes for them always...Excellent dancers... Superb energy..  Satish and dd are popular,impressive but not the best of all because satish is an excellent dancer but dd (though trained) her dancing skills r just average.. But they make a good pair on screen...

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Hmm..It was an interesting round....some of the things the couple need to work on was visible....Priya and Arun need to work on their chemistry, DD should not show her strains, she is trying very hard to keep up with Satish, Prem overshadowing Premini but I think it was cause she was hurt on her leg, the same goes with priya overshadowing SrikarthikErmm,  something missing between Jeyalakshmi and Suresh, he was not doutbly better than his pair but I think she  didnt suit this type of danceErmm 

From the other shows and the intro rounds, I think participants like  Satish, Prem,  Divya, Wong, Priya , Rajini are good in western dance...but they need to work hard on other stylesTongue

Its very obiviously jeyalakshmi is good in kuttu, classical and folk dance, she need to really work hard with western, jazz, etc

Mani and Rajinis performance was so good to watch yesterday compared to the previous round, Divya-Geethans ending was really one of the best ending so fare, but it was Sheriff who stole the show with his vareity dance..he is a versatile dancer amoung all of them so fare...lets see how its gonna be with the judges decided the roundsTongue

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
whenever dd and satish dance its such a treat to watch... and lets wait next week as deepak said its gonna be new set and competitve round gonna start with judges coming..

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Hmm....where are you guys?? No updates....Smile, Sweety??Ermm

It was another episode without any intro of judges...i think they are still on haunting process, cause they really need good onesErmm

will come back with more comments later on as i am very Sleepy Hope to read smile, sweety or anyone else comments and reviewsEmbarrassed

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

Hmm....where are you guys?? No updates....Smile, Sweety??Ermm
</div>
<div>

It was another episode without any intro of judges...i think they are still on haunting process, cause they really need good onesErmm

</div>
will come back with more comments later on as i am very SleepyHope to read smile, sweety or anyone else comments and reviewsEmbarrassed

<div>

sorry meli dear i had busy work so dint watch the show on friday and yesterday... and im glad to see u waiting for my updates and u liked my updates...

and here are the friday episode review...

it was just an opening to the new set and the first time the pairs danced with background dancers.. its new set round and next week it will be with judges deepak said...

the pairs who performed on friday were:

1st sheriff- sai : danced to secret of success from boys and dailamo dailomo from dhishum.. I would say it was a neat performance as usual choreo was great.. although chemistry is still missing that's an area they really have to work on!! otherwise a great show.. some parts were really awsome. A grand performance indeed would say a good opening to the show.

2nd: sri-karthik -mm priya: danced to the song from goa and en peru meenakumari from kandhasamy... to be honest was very ordinary choreo.. karthik has a good style but for some reason doesn't seem to bring the wow factor.. they need to work harder if they want to survive the competition for longer especially expressions..and again no chemistry!!

3rd: suresh- jeyalakshmi: danced to antha arabic kadalooram and sei ethavathu sei.. Actually I would say this performance was much better to their prior once, having said that I did feel the style chosen was not at its best.. at times suresh looked uncomfortable..and jeya could have done better.. I think their personality is not portrait enough on stage, suresh needs to work on expressions!! as a choreo and dancer he is great have always admired his work..I also don't think it was a good idea for them to expose the fact they didn't get along very well..

last performance of the day: mani-rajini.. danced to janani janani and ohm siva ovam from nan kadavul was a very different performance quiet unexpected from the pair... I would say both performed well and some of the poses were just amazing...and the chemistry between the pair is just soo cute.. they have more surprise for us am sure..

overall it was an ok show.. the two performances i enjoyed most was sheriff- sai and mani-rajini... looking forward to see more great performances from these pairs..

next i will say yesterday episode and update..

but in it first danced pair was my favorite couple satish and DD...

next performance is by arun and kkk priya

next was geethan and dhivya

last performance was by wong and sunitha gogoi...

but without judges it was little boring and as the round itself was called new set entry round...

lets wait for next week..

Edited by sweetygrey - 27 February 2010 at 9:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagam

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
deepak and pd were as usual and pd looked good in tat saree she wore and deepaks dress was too good tat black chinese collar was great..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top