Tamil  Reality Shows

Jodi No.1 Season 4 Discussions Mod warning pg51 (Page 56)

Post Reply New Post

Page 56 of 57

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KAR84

jodi no 1 season 4 has finished.what is the next show
boys vs girls is not interesting to watch
immediate jodi no 1 season 5 will not happened(in case happened it is like mm style boring)
innovation is the one of the important factor pepoples who like vijay tv
i am a big fan of vijay tv .one of the my ideas is the next show wil be
in the name of solo challange or ultimate solo like UYAP
the contender will be sheriff,premgopal,satish and other 7 peoples
there will be a 20 different rounds and there will be no elimination and each round
marks will added and finally after 20 rounds who get the maximum marks they
will be announced as the winner.this type of program is interesting to watch
so vijay tv kindly analyse my request.

hey i like this aswell .. but i dont wanna see sherif and prem again .. if we keep on watching theirs, we might get bored of them .. so lets give them a break this way we will miss them and when they show up in next season we'l surely get excited .. Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi No.1 Season 4 Discussions Mod warning pg51 (Page 56)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiGirlRuby

hey i like this aswell .. but i dont wanna see sherif and prem again .. if we keep on watching theirs, we might get bored of them .. so lets give them a break this way we will miss them and when they show up in next season we'l surely get excited .. Embarrassed

yes u are right ruby as we can watch them next season..

Edited by SweetyGreen - 10 September 2010 at 1:18pm

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
The next show replacing the time slot of jodi no1 at 10pm fri-sat is "Kadhal Meter" its a game show based on celebrity love couples chemistry...

and hosted by yesteryear hero Suresh...

tat new show KADHAL METER is flop show only..

as today sonia and her hubby bose venkat were one couple and another were prem (jodi no1 season 1 winner)and his wife hamsadhvani.. there are many rounds hosted by retro flop hero suresh...

i felt the show is very boring guys im very unhappy...dance shows means its energetic and good to watch.. but this kind of shows are very boring and its based on compatibility of the real couples...

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
as per the kadhal meter promo next on the contestant list will be venkat and nisha , deepak and sivaranjani, pushpavanam kuppusamy and anitha kuppusamy, arathi and ganeshkar....

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

as per the kadhal meter promo next on the contestant list will be venkat and nisha , deepak and sivaranjani, pushpavanam kuppusamy and anitha kuppusamy, arathi and ganeshkar....

somehow i saw this coming and i bet most of those "namma veetu kalyanam" jodies will participate also these guys are vjtv regulars na Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiGirlRuby

Originally posted by SweetyGreen

somehow i saw this coming and i bet most of those "namma veetu kalyanam" jodies will participate also these guys are vjtv regulars na Wink

yes u are right... all tat namma veetu kalyanam jodi will come.. ha ha ha ... and next week it will be interesting i feel as deepak and sivaranjani are one couple and ganeshkar and aarthi are another one.. so it will be full comedy i feel...

shankar.smile

Groupbie

shankar.smile

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
The kadhal meter  show is what good, but i dont like Suresh........Not good for this show...........some one female should conduct the show.......may be mamathichari, anuhasan or suchitra may be good........

shankar.smile

Groupbie

shankar.smile

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
If the Kadhal meter wil conducted by dd and deepak..............the show will be interesting and very enjoyable to watch i think..........But suresh should be replaced by someone............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top