Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

Jodi No.1 Season 4 Discussions Mod warning pg51 (Page 53)

dhivimala Newbie
dhivimala
dhivimala

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Originally posted by dhivimala

You r absolutely right dear.. satish and dd look so cute inpink costume... am eagerly awiting to see their performance...[/DIV]

yes dear u are right.. satish and dd were good and awesome moves.. they were looking awesome and gorgeous in their outfit.. and mani and rajini too were energetic and bright..

but premgopal and premini were brilliant and outstanding winning performance.. tat endhiran boom boom robo da song was great.. and even tat vellimalare song premini was so good..

appada jodi no 1 season 4 over subham.. ha ha ha ha ...

Ya dear... big ending to this show... anyway it got over..... miss u all..... bye....
shruthinair Senior Member
shruthinair
shruthinair

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jee00

to eliminate sheriff in the first round. i am sure gouthami,shiam,sangeetha&pooja did not heartly accept sheriff elimination.
this decission was taken by radhika&shobana and the formers did not like sheriff they like only satish&mani.any way dont worry sheriff
audience was always behind you and you are the true winner.Facial expression,attitude,innovation,style,mannerism,flexibility,adaptability,
no one can touch him.powerful dance may be he is slightly less than prem&satish.overall he is an amazing dancer&unbelivabale&unthinkable choreographer.

I am also a great fan of Sherief.

My opinion is

they have added all the marks for finals and pre finals and solo performances

sai's solo performance they (The judges) did not like. However Sherief did not let her down till the last minute. Sai has complimented very well with sherief in many of their performances. May be sherief has choreographed well in such a way that her strengths were shown in many places

In the beginning of this show in Jan someone commented that she is an expressive dancer.

When he tried to say about time pressure after the wild card round 1 and 2 Radika did not allow him to speak.

That is the case with Wong and Sunitha too. They are also excellent dancers. Both of them fought hard to get into the finals........

[/QUOTE]

I agree to your point about the time pressure... Both Sheriff-Sai and Wong-Sunitha were in complete pressure. But judges never accept that. Radhika kept on asking the reason for their not so good performance (according to them).. But when Sheriff started to explain things, she shut his mouth but changing the topic or talking to Depak/Priya... It was clearly looking like she was insulting him wantedly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jee00

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
now watever it is season 4 is over..... so lets congratulate the winners.. tats all we can do now... ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

Edited by SweetyGreen - 01 September 2010 at 3:06am
Haruhi Goldie
Haruhi
Haruhi

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
@All Sherif Fans>

Guys Iam a die hard sherif fan as well and i was too very upset about him being ignored/insulted on the finale .. but therez no need to attack premgopal.. first of all one gotha admit that prem is very talented and definitely a deserving winner. Yes he did copy mostly those groups poreotix's and peridot's dance .. but it was completely new to us indian audience and if not sherif hez the best choice for the title. if satish-dd had won , then yea volcanoes can burst Wink ..
secondly being a sherif fan do u really think he appreciates this kinda reaction? he is such a gentle being and this is'nt the end.. just coz those judges dint acknowledge him, it does'nt mean that he is inferior to any of them! yes the reason for his not so awesome show is lack of time and i keep on wondering myself if... if only sherif got half of the time premgopal had, just imagine how his finale wud have turned out .. his second round was choreod in a better way than the first round .. too bad for us as we dint had the oppurtunity to experience it!
here is a catch .. if he had won the title or runner up, itz no where near the prestigious title he already won both on significance and on $amount$ .. and remember prabudeva himself chose sherif over others .. and these judges *cough*radhika,gautami,sangeetha blah blah*cough* dont know a squat abt dance and choreography! and besides he won another prize better than the title itself (as it concern just his individuality) i meant the best choreo award which was chosen by shobana herself! As a choreo hez still the best and lived up to his previous prestigious title! it is better to look at the positive side as there is No reason to cry over spilled milk! Chill guys its just another Tv show!

Oh yea one more thing i 4got .. in premgopal's robot finale .. there was this line "if i win, i'l be in ppl's mind and if i lose i'l be in their heart" ..going by it, If prem lives in our mind then sherif lives in our heart
   Smile

Edited by DesiGirlRuby - 01 September 2010 at 9:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthinairSweetyGreen

shruthinair Senior Member
shruthinair
shruthinair

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
So true Ruby.. Prem-Premini is definitely the deserving jodi along with Sheriff-Sai... So, I am happy definitely for them.. And yes... Getting the Best Choreographer award itself is an achievement.. As he has proved as the Best Dancer last time... This time he improved much more to achieve this...

@ Sweety... As you said, its all over..... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InisabusSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthinair

So true Ruby.. Prem-Premini is definitely the deserving jodi along with Sheriff-Sai... So, I am happy definitely for them.. And yes... Getting the Best Choreographer award itself is an achievement.. As he has proved as the Best Dancer last time... This time he improved much more to achieve this...

@ Sweety... As you said, its all over..... Smile

well said shruthi dear...and as my frend ruby said No reason to cry over spilled milk! Chill guys its just another Tv show! ... its just an entertainment show for us.. as all the dancers get paid... so finally this season itself is over so i feel further discussions will be waste only...

shruthinair

vinodhinis Newbie
vinodhinis
vinodhinis

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Hi,

I am a new member to this forum and P&P fan, I was wondering whether anyone has got the link for the video of the following 2 performance.
1. Finals solo performannce by Premini.
2. Finals touching performance by P&P before the Nehru stadium performance. (The last performance they did in the Vijay studio set)

Thanks,
Vino
Haruhi Goldie
Haruhi
Haruhi

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinodhinis

Hi,

I am a new member to this forum and P&P fan, I was wondering whether anyone has got the link for the video of the following 2 performance.

1. Finals solo performannce by Premini.

2. Finals touching performance by P&P before the Nehru stadium performance. (The last performance they did in the Vijay studio set)

Thanks,

Vino

herez the link for Premini's solo ..
http://www.tamilrain.com/jodi-no-1-season-4-21-08-2010/grand-finals-1st-round-day-2-part-4-video_cc19385dd.html

This is their eelam theme..
part 1(perfo)> http://www.tamilrain.com/jodi-no-1-season-4-27-08-2010/jodi-no-1-season-4-pre-finals-part-5-video_3ae3731bf.html
Part 2(comments)> http://www.tamilrain.com/jodi-no-1-season-4-27-08-2010/jodi-no-1-season-4-pre-finals-part-6-video_60f405c09.html

SweetyGreen

Go to top