Tamil  Reality Shows

Jodi No.1 Season 4 Discussions Mod warning pg51 (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 57

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhivimala

You r absolutely right dear.. satish and dd look so cute inpink costume... am eagerly awiting to see their performance...[/DIV]

yes dear u are right.. satish and dd were good and awesome moves.. they were looking awesome and gorgeous in their outfit.. and mani and rajini too were energetic and bright..

but premgopal and premini were brilliant and outstanding winning performance.. tat endhiran boom boom robo da song was great.. and even tat vellimalare song premini was so good..

appada jodi no 1 season 4 over subham.. ha ha ha ha ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi No.1 Season 4 Discussions Mod warning pg51 (Page 52)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

a.priya

a.priya

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Hai friends I m a silent reader..
somebody wrote micheal performed in finals...I need a help friends. I m big fan of micheal.... Anyone pls post his performance link here.

Edited by a.priya - 29 August 2010 at 12:39am

shankar.smile

Groupbie

shankar.smile

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

Atlast we came to an end for the jodi no 1 season 4 discussions..........

Hi gajani, i feel very sorry, if my comments hurt u.......
I just registered my thoughts here......if it hurt some of their fans means...sorry for that....

Thanks to sweety. divi, eelamini, and all the friends who replied for my post in this

discussion.......

Finally i want to tell this, judges taken a perfect desicion for best male, best female, best entertainment and stylish jodi and also best choreagraper........

Bye to all in jodi no1 season 4 discussions........

I really going to miss a good dance show in week end.......

We will meet in any other good discussions......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jee00SweetyGreen

KAR84

KAR84

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
all the dancers dance what they did in last 7 months which means nothing new except sheriff performance in the final.but poor judge selection
to eliminate sheriff in the first round. i am sure gouthami,shiam,sangeetha&pooja did not  heartly accept sheriff elimination.
this decission was taken by radhika&shobana and the formers did not like sheriff they like only satish&mani.any way dont worry sheriff
audience was always behind you and you are the true winner.Facial expression,attitude,innovation,style,mannerism,flexibility,adaptability,
no one can touch him.powerful dance may be he is slightly less than prem&satish.overall he is an amazing dancer&unbelivabale&unthinkable choreographer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthinair

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a.priya

Hai friends I m a silent reader..
somebody wrote micheal performed in finals...I need a helpfriends. I m big fan of micheal....Anyone pls post his performance link here.

yes michael danced in the all season winners medley performance.. to taxi taxi song from chakkarakatti..with sanjay tinku uma riyaz and pooja..

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankar.smile

Hi all,

I just registered my thoughts here......if it hurt some of their fans means...sorry for that....

Thanks to sweety. divi, eelamini, and all the friends who replied for my post in this

discussion.......

Finally i want to tell this, judges taken a perfect desicion for best male, best female, best entertainment and stylish jodi and also best choreagraper........

oh its my pleasure to share some thoughts with u dear.. nice to have u with us in the end of this seasons discussions atleast... so hereafter join in the start of next seasons discussions..

finally the shutters are closed for season 4 of jodi no1.....

The End......................

jee00

jee00

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
to eliminate sheriff in the first round. i am sure gouthami,shiam,sangeetha&pooja did not  heartly accept sheriff elimination.
this decission was taken by radhika&shobana and the formers did not like sheriff they like only satish&mani.any way dont worry sheriff
audience was always behind you and you are the true winner.Facial expression,attitude,innovation,style,mannerism,flexibility,adaptability,
no one can touch him.powerful dance may be he is slightly less than prem&satish.overall he is an amazing dancer&unbelivabale&unthinkable choreographer.[/QUOTE]

I am also a great fan of Sherief.
My opinion is
they have added all the marks for finals and pre finals and solo performances

sai's solo performance they (The judges) did not like. However Sherief did not let her down till the last minute. Sai has complimented very well with sherief in many of their performances.  May be sherief has choreographed well in such a way that her strengths were shown in many places
 In the beginning of this show in Jan someone commented that she is an expressive dancer.

When he tried to say about time pressure after the wild card round 1 and 2 Radika did not allow him to speak.
That is the case with Wong and Sunitha too. They are also excellent dancers. Both of them fought hard to get into the finals........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthinair

dhivimala

dhivimala

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shankar.smile]Hi all,

discussion.......

Ya u r right... gng to miss this show badly... we ll surely meet in other discussion... nice having u in the end..... bye...........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top