Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

Jodi No.1 Season 4 Discussions Mod warning pg51 (Page 51)

shankar.smile Groupbie
shankar.smile
shankar.smile

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Hi all,

Any way any one can say anything...........

Today i am eagerly waiting for the grand finale..........

my expectations became more after watching the practice session.....

Yes, My lovable cute angel, kutty pooja, is dancing for singam song in stage..............

my favourite srikanth giving special performance with nithyashree.....

And geethan and divya performance..........

And i glad to see michael performance after a long time......

Uma riyaz
special performance will be there i think.........

i expect  roshan metholdy,

But we surely miss sivakarthikeyan and aishwarya..........good anchours..............

What ever it may the judgement.............. we can surely enjoy the saturday night..................

shankar.smile Groupbie
shankar.smile
shankar.smile

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I more special think is first time i going to see SHOBANA madam's full classical performance in stage...........

I love PADMINI amma for her beautiful and perfect classical......so i expect a  lot  from her relation shobana madam.........

ok we can disscuss tomorrow.........
eelammini Newbie
eelammini
eelammini

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged

prem and premini are best(cute jodi)
prem always compliment premini in his choreo
prem is good in his own style and premini also good in her own style
@shankar.smile.........
when u see Sathish and DD..........most of the time sathish doing solo after that dd joining, so in the  4 min dancing,  dd is dancing only 2 min...
i agree that sathish is a good dancer but i dont like him because his character towards girls,if u see sathish face while other jodies performing,he thinks that he is best
i promise u that he can not become a good actor
if u look dd,she is always acting when judges r comment for their dance,i think dd get oscar award for that.........
if u look sathish and dd,their group is beter than them,their group boys are doing great than sathish........
if u look prem and premini they compliment each other

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthinair

shankar.smile Groupbie
shankar.smile
shankar.smile

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eelammini

prem and premini are best(cute jodi)
prem always compliment premini in his choreo
prem is good in his own style and premini also good in her own style
@shankar.smile.........
when u see Sathish and DD..........most of the time sathish doing solo after that dd joining, so in the  4 min dancing,  dd is dancing only 2 min...
i agree that sathish is a good dancer but i dont like him because his character towards girls,if u see sathish face while other jodies performing,he thinks that he is best
i promise u that he can not become a good actor
if u look dd,she is always acting when judges r comment for their dance,i think dd get oscar award for that.........
if u look sathish and dd,their group is beter than them,their group boys are doing great than sathish........
if u look prem and premini they compliment each other

HI eelammini,

I agree with u, because all having different thought, i think abt pp differently, u think differently.........
ok..........anything it may all has over........fine and thanks for ur reply to me............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jee00shruthinair

gajani Newbie
gajani
gajani

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankar.smile

Originally posted by gajani

Originally posted by shankar.smile

Even without seeing final you are making biased comments. Which proof you are not for dance
watching jodi no 1
Bye

I strong question is why  he done the ellam theme.....even it had no heavy dance movements for stage of finals.......It is just to create sympathy............
Why he want to create ellame symathy :

1. Without any talent he would have not come up to this point ok ...
2. He shown only to two judges eelam theme (Grand final was with 7 judges) 5 Judges  didn't see ellam dance. (Also Telecasted after 18/08/2010)
3. If he really want to create sympathy he could have done that in grand finals.

There are lot other logical reason we can point. But a person biased towards sheriff
cannot see the real performance ... 

Shankar.Smile .. I hope you are not a Gay

Best regards
Gajani 

Hello Gajani,

Do you one thing, there is mark for the dance they done for finals in the set of jn1, it also carried out for the second finale...............

And one another thing,,,,, I love only dd performance, so only i like sathish and dd always......
i always want the only win the title..........if no means only sheriff has to win............

You are just support prem blindly......

He just copy from SO YOU THINK, U CAN DANCE, DANCE VIDEOS, and some of the other korean videos,..

you r tell that we are not watching the show for dance.....how can u tell this.....

ok, come to dance, If prem is good in hip hop means why he selected indian classical for final solo, And the song he selected Thom tharayil vilunthom, is not a fully classical song, ok then have u heard that song ever before, it is song about the hero's anger on the world......So in that song His face should be bright, His eyes should be fully opened, His step should be fully open out and hand movement should be broad............But nothing was there,he danced lightly........just he want show his classical.......i think gouthami's and shobana"s  judgement is  correct.........

Have u watched his dance from starting.......

In first competitive round, even arun and priya, sri karthik and priya dance good than prem...But judgement just baised on him.......

then in flimly funda round what he did is that was good..............

than in celebration round, he done thandiya...........in that his outfits are too large, distrubing his legs,,,,,, he was fullly concentrate in his outfits only, so no sink between the dance and premini.........

Have u clearly watched their performance.............there is always a non sink between prem and premini........premini always start her step before prem start..........even in final performance in sets also there is non sink between them..........it is not uyaap.....it is jodi no 1 so both should dance as a jodi..........ok

I hope u  r not a blind..............

best regards,
shankar.smile

even sheriff agrees prem is good dancer.... also he said  prem is a artistic dancer....

No point talking to you ... Becasue u do not have logic ....For You kuthu dance is the best dance
for sheriff and Satish , DD is ok .................. 

Enjoy man
Bye

Moderators note -
part of your post have beeing edited..no personal attacks are allowed here!

Edited by Aahaana - 28 August 2010 at 6:47pm
m_30996 Senior Member
m_30996
m_30996

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
okai "shankar.smile"
i have a point to make
prem-premini won the title period..
they are the best dancers
they do bring different styles
they bring in more styles than wuh sathish n dd bring in
they've been doing the same thing since the begining
n sai is not that great of a dancer
she can dance well buh in my perspective premini dances better...
prem and shreiff are equally good....
i saw the final performance yesterday prems performance wus better than sheriff's
there wus alot of lack in cordination
in yesterdays performance prem had more cordination

n looking from the beginning of the show.... prem n premini have been giving consistant performances since the beginning even though they got two best performances....

n have you noticeed that they have never went to the danger zone...sheriff n sai have gotten there like three times...if you dont belive me than go n check ur selfs...watch the episodes over again...

n also i dont think it is right to say that prem copies from dance shows because he doesn't....
WHY DONT YOU SHOW ME SOME PROOF!!!!!
im from canada n i noe all these shows n ive watched alot of episodes....
Y DONT U POST A LINK SO EVERYONE CAN SEE!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanashruthinairInisabus

m_30996 Senior Member
m_30996
m_30996

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
n gagini well said but i dont think it wus right calling people gay...
this is a forum n everybody has their own opinion

Edited by m_30996 - 28 August 2010 at 9:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaInisabus

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:

Dear friends,

It has come to the Dev Teams attention that on few of the discussion post, some members has being making personal attack on fellow members here. Its is an reminder to everyone on this forum, we don't allow any kind of personal attack/personal bashing on fellow members or for the matter on any of the participants from the Jodi No 1.

Please avoid making posts that is abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member.

While discussing the show, DO NOT bring regionalism and nationality talks or any sentiments here as it can be sensitive and offend/hurt others sentiments.

Just stick to the dance performances, choreography, participants expression, costumes etc. Each of us are different from each other, things we do like, wont be liked by the others. We cant expect everyone to like the things we do like. Some of you like one particular partcipants while some of you doesn't, As much as we do like to hear praises about our favourite stars, we should also be open to hear out critics.

Don't quote long post, if you want to quote someone then, only highlight the text you want to comment or you may also use @ followed by the member's name (for example: @Aahaana: your point).

Let us have healthy discussions with different point of view without hurting each other or going personalTongue

Thanks a lot for your patience and now let us have fun Big smile

IF Dev Team

Edited by Aahaana - 29 August 2010 at 5:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jee00InisabusSweetyGreen

Go to top