Tamil  Reality Shows

Jodi No.1 Season 4 Discussions Mod warning pg51 (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 57

dhivimala

dhivimala

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankar.smile

Hi to all,

I read ur discussion from the 1 to 47th page.....I want to join in this because i love jodi no1 season 4 madly then any other thing.......Because i love dance very much........
 But I dont like MM because there is no correct judgement at all.....and dance also same as what ever they did from mm1.......
  In jodi no 1 like all pairs.......all are exordinary...........

Hi sweety green... I agree with you........ I also like sathish and dd madly without any reason...I waiting for their final performance.......
Hi... warm greetings.. i feel very happy to see ur reply abt satz and dd...bcos me too a big fan of satish.. i too thought like he will be the title winner.. anyway everything is over... lets atleast look forward for the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodi No.1 Season 4 Discussions Mod warning pg51 (Page 50)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhivimala

dhivimala

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Yes we cant do any thing.........all has over........... I am very eager to see their final performance.......... i am waiting for saturday night.... the final performances are awesome........sathish and dd are looking like hero and heroine...........in their pink costume..........

yes dear me too waiting eagerly for today and tomorro for both the finals telecast... and yes satish and dd were looking awesome and gorgeous in their outfit.. so cute jodi na...

You r absolutely right dear.. satish and dd look so cute in pink costume... am eagerly awiting to see their performance...

SweetyGreen

jee00

jee00

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Saw Finals 1. All three straight finalist performances were excellent.

S & S was also very good. Needed some polishing here and there. But even then I liked it.
Sherief gave the reason which I predicted. (Sherief gave the reason only after Radhika asked why there was a lag.)   Again Radhika stopped him and changed the topic.

Poor W & S they are also excellent dancers. Must have had the same problem with time . They would not have had the time to reherse the painting and dancing bit.  Wong looked very lost. He also said that I am ready and prepared to accept any comments from you (the judges today)
Both were so enthusiatic after the wild card round and after that .....don't know what happened.

shruthinair

shankar.smile

Groupbie

shankar.smile

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gajani

Originally posted by SweetyGreen

I am very much disappointed to hear the results for three main reasons...........
1. Prem and premini the title winners.......I dont like it because prem always coping his dance from some dance shows and he dont have any expressions in romantic songs and in many songs...He use elam theme to get sympathy... If He want to show his sorrow abt the ezha tamilians means why he waited upto finals........why he havent shown before........ premini is very good dancer and also she is very good only in certain styles.....In each round prem wants only to show he can do anything....i dont like that attitude......he never obey the judges comment even if the comments are correct...........

2. Why Sherif and sai was not there in nehru stadium..... Even i like sathish and dd i will be happy if sherif got the jodi no 1 title...........I can surely tell that sheriff went out only because of sai........and another main reason he will more concentrate on chreo than dance.....

3. Mani and rajini are 2 runner up, I cant imagine it also......they are not so good than sherif and sai or wong and sunitha, even geethen and divya.......I dont know why vijay tv support mani............

And i miss geethan in finals...... He is a very good dancer.....He eliminated only because of divya.......

Well said dear on the winners... me too very disappointed on the results.... same thoughts was running on my mind as u thought on the winners..

satish or sherrif must have been given the title.. as prem and premini were doing the same concept to gain sympathy and he has no romantic jodi expression on his face....and geethan lost due to his jodi divya.. and same in the case of sherrif due to sai..
but now wat can we do.. as all is over now.. the game is over.. ha ha ha .. so lets congratulate all the winners prem and premini / satish and dd / mani and rajini.....
Even without seeing final you are making biased comments. Which proof you are not for dance
watching jodi no 1
Bye
Sorry gajani............dance means not only doing steps........anyone can do that, the performer who are all doing behind all the jodis are dancings only..........when comes to an competition dance only not enough ok...........I accept prem giving new dance styles but he is just trying not giving complete performance.......that is why he get only one time best performance....

shankar.smile

Groupbie

shankar.smile

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Even without seeing final you are making biased comments. Which proof you are not for dance
watching jodi no 1
Bye
[/QUOTE]
 I strong question is why  he done the ellam theme.....even it had no heavy dance movements for stage of finals.......It is just to create sympathy............

shankar.smile

Groupbie

shankar.smile

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Hi to all,

I am very much enjoyed the final performance on friday,

Sathish and DD gave their best......dd proved she is also good dancer to those who are always critising her......In the 5 performance.....their dance only as final performance....It was really a treat to watch them.........In the 5 min they fully used to give more of dance, dance, dance only with perfect combination of mass elements, expressions and all...great....

Mani and Rajini.....wow.... I havent expected this much good performance from them...superb...

Wong and Sunitha.....very much disappointed us.....wong havent danced in finals...sunitha danced the same steps again and again.....

Prem and Premini
were awesome......But i cant enjoyed it because why they done it in finals...I dont want to hurt any fans of pp, If it hurts pls sorry for that, if clearly watch that performance..in 1 part they acted as father(prem), mother(premini), child(risha)....at that time there is not at all any expression in prem face after that bomb blast only he done his part......Premini really really great in that performance......Premini is very much expressive from the starting to end.....overall good....

sherif and sai
what a performance, such a poetic performance.....treat to watch....but i think everyone accept me that it is not like a final performance of sherif......he can do more and more than this...I think he have some personnel problem so only he cant practise well..

Anyway, overall the show was very good to watch........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jee00shruthinairSweetyGreen

gajani

gajani

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

watching jodi no 1
Bye

I strong question is why  he done the ellam theme.....even it had no heavy dance movements for stage of finals.......It is just to create sympathy............
[/QUOTE]
Why he want to create ellame symathy :

1. Without any talent he would have not come up to this point ok ...
2. He shown only to two judges eelam theme (Grand final was with 7 judges) 5 Judges  didn't see ellam dance. (Also Telecasted after 18/08/2010)
3. If he really want to create sympathy he could have done that in grand finals.

There are lot other logical reason we can point. But a person biased towards sheriff
cannot see the real performance ... 

Best regards
Gajani  

Moderators note . part of your post has been edited...remember no personal attack on fellow member!

Edited by Aahaana - 28 August 2010 at 6:48pm

shankar.smile

Groupbie

shankar.smile

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gajani

watching jodi no 1
Bye

Why he want to create ellame symathy :

1. Without any talent he would have not come up to this point ok ...
2. He shown only to two judges eelam theme (Grand final was with 7 judges) 5 Judges  didn't see ellam dance. (Also Telecasted after 18/08/2010)
3. If he really want to create sympathy he could have done that in grand finals.

There are lot other logical reason we can point. But a person biased towards sheriff
cannot see the real performance ... 

Shankar.Smile .. I hope you are not a Gay

Best regards
Gajani 

Hello Gajani,

Do you one thing, there is mark for the dance they done for finals in the set of jn1, it also carried out for the second finale...............

And one another thing,,,,, I love only dd performance, so only i like sathish and dd always......
i always want the only win the title..........if no means only sheriff has to win............

You are just support prem blindly......

He just copy from SO YOU THINK, U CAN DANCE, DANCE VIDEOS, and some of the other korean videos,..

you r tell that we are not watching the show for dance.....how can u tell this.....

ok, come to dance, If prem is good in hip hop means why he selected indian classical for final solo, And the song he selected Thom tharayil vilunthom, is not a fully classical song, ok then have u heard that song ever before, it is song about the hero's anger on the world......So in that song His face should be bright, His eyes should be fully opened, His step should be fully open out and hand movement should be broad............But nothing was there,he danced lightly........just he want show his classical.......i think gouthami's and shobana"s  judgement is  correct.........

Have u watched his dance from starting.......

In first competitive round, even arun and priya, sri karthik and priya dance good than prem...But judgement just baised on him.......

then in flimly funda round what he did is that was good..............

than in celebration round, he done thandiya...........in that his outfits are too large, distrubing his legs,,,,,, he was fullly concentrate in his outfits only, so no sink between the dance and premini.........

Have u clearly watched their performance.............there is always a non sink between prem and premini........premini always start her step before prem start..........even in final performance in sets also there is non sink between them..........it is not uyaap.....it is jodi no 1 so both should dance as a jodi..........ok

best regards,
shankar.smile

Moderators note - part of your post has been edited out..dont get personal while discussing!

Edited by Aahaana - 28 August 2010 at 6:51pm

Aahaana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top