Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

Jodi No.1 Season 4 Discussions Mod warning pg51 (Page 34)

shruthinair Senior Member
shruthinair
shruthinair

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I agree sweety.. But VTV knows very well that Sheriff would fetch more votes (indirectly more money for them) even in the finals.. So there are more chances that they will be selected.
Though they are the more deserving jodi for the finals...

But we can think of this way too.. That they would eliminate them just to save Sathish and DD as Sheriff and Sai would be a great competition for them apart from Prem and Premini...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthinair

I agree sweety.. But VTV knows very well that Sheriff would fetch more votes (indirectly more money for them) even in the finals.. So there are more chances that they will be selected.
Though they are the more deserving jodi for the finals...

But we can think of this way too.. That they would eliminate them just to save Sathish and DD as Sheriff and Sai would be a great competition for them apart from Prem and Premini...

yes dear u may be right.. i agree on ur part..
SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Today in jodi no1 its celebration day.. so again dragging this week.. but its funny to see all the dances as they are entertaining..

Gauthami and Radhika are back once again in judges seat.....

as from next week they will gonna announce the winners of wild card and finals will come so full tension so they kept this round it seems to have fun before the results deepak and pd said..

waiting to see tomoro episode as satish will do mimicry and mime of all the other participants especially DD... ha ha ha as shown in the promo..
Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Celebration Round

Everyone is dancing to celebrate the finals of Jodi no 1.  The dances were nice to watch and overall it was a relaxing episode.  It was great to see everyone back again laughing.

A special mention to Satish and his dance.  I must say that Satish is a commercial dancer.  He has great stage presence and great choreo.  He is unique in what he does and has great support from everyone.  I liked the song for Jodi no 1, and his choreo was interesting.  I can tell he has a great future ahead with him.

I think for sure he is not going to win this season of Jodi though.  At times DD did bring him down but we have to remember that she is a beginner comparing to the others.  Also her slip disk medical condition has really brought her technical ability down.  But other than that she is the only female dancer who captures the audience and loves to make us laugh.  I think she has good stage presence.

If Sherrif and Sai had not been eliminated, then I would have felt that they deserve to win.  However their elimination looked so pre planned and they do lack coordination at times.  Also Sherrif sometimes dances like he is in a bubble.

Prem/Premini are a good jodi but I get bored watching their contemporary all the time.  They have not proven themselves as a versatile jodi.  Also I feel that the choreo is great but there are lags at time.

Sunita/Wong are equal to one another.  But this is because Wong is not that good compared to the other guys.  He has no stage presence at all.

Mani/Rajini is the jodi with the most improvment.  I feel that they may win a spot in the top three.  Rajini completely changed from the beginning.

I think tom they will announce the results for Wildcard round.  I hope Sherrif and Sai make it back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagamSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

<font color="#330099">Celebration Round</font>

<font color="#330099">Everyone is dancing to celebrate thefinals of Jodi no 1. The dances were nice to watch and overall it was a relaxing episode. It was great to see everyone back again laughing.</font>

<font color="#330099">A special mention to Satish and his dance. I must say that Satish is a commercial dancer. He has great stage presence and great choreo. He is unique in what he does and has great support from everyone. I liked the song for Jodi no 1, and his choreo was interesting. I can tell he has a great future ahead with him.</font>

<font color="#330099">I think for sure he is not going to win this season of Jodi though. At times DD did bring him down but we have to remember that she is a beginner comparing to the others. Also her slip disk medical condition has really brought her technical ability down. But other than that she is the only female dancer who captures the audience and loves to make us laugh. I think she has good stage presence.</font>

<font color="#330099">If Sherrif and Sai had not been eliminated, then I would have felt that they deserve to win. However their elimination looked so pre planned and they do lack coordination at times. Also Sherrif sometimes dances like he is in a bubble.</font>

<font color="#330099">Prem/Premini are a good jodi but I get bored watching their contemporary all the time. They have not proven themselves as a versatile jodi. Also I feel that the choreo is great but there are lags at time.</font>

<font color="#330099">Sunita/Wong are equal to one another. But this is because Wong is not that good compared to the other guys. He has no stage presence at all.</font>

<font color="#330099">Mani/Rajini is the jodi with the most improvment. I feel that they may win a spot in the top three. Rajini completely changed from the beginning.</font>

<font color="#330099">I think tom they will announce the results for Wildcard round. I hope Sherrif and Sai make it back.</font>

<font color="#330099"></font>

no no they wont say the wild card result tomoro its only for next week...so only this relaxing round for everybody to be happy for the last time.. ha ha ha ..

and i agree all ur points regarding the jodis....
fan4eva Newbie
fan4eva
fan4eva

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

<font color="#330099">Celebration Round</font>

<font color="#330099">Everyone is dancing to celebrate thefinals of Jodi no 1. The dances were nice to watch and overall it was a relaxing episode. It was great to see everyone back again laughing.</font>

<font color="#330099">A special mention to Satish and his dance. I must say that Satish is a commercial dancer. He has great stage presence and great choreo. He is unique in what he does and has great support from everyone. I liked the song for Jodi no 1, and his choreo was interesting. I can tell he has a great future ahead with him.</font>

<font color="#330099">I think for sure he is not going to win this season of Jodi though. At times DD did bring him down but we have to remember that she is a beginner comparing to the others. Also her slip disk medical condition has really brought her technical ability down. But other than that she is the only female dancer who captures the audience and loves to make us laugh. I think she has good stage presence.</font>

<font color="#330099">If Sherrif and Sai had not been eliminated, then I would have felt that they deserve to win. However their elimination looked so pre planned and they do lack coordination at times. Also Sherrif sometimes dances like he is in a bubble.</font>

<font color="#330099">Prem/Premini are a good jodi but I get bored watching their contemporary all the time. They have not proven themselves as a versatile jodi. Also I feel that the choreo is great but there are lags at time.</font>

<font color="#330099">Sunita/Wong are equal to one another. But this is because Wong is not that good compared to the other guys. He has no stage presence at all.</font>

<font color="#330099">Mani/Rajini is the jodi with the most improvment. I feel that they may win a spot in the top three. Rajini completely changed from the beginning.</font>

<font color="#330099">I think tom they will announce the results for Wildcard round. I hope Sherrif and Sai make it back.</font>

<font color="#330099"></font>

I dont agree with many of ur points...... Yes Sathish s a good dancer but even Prem and Sheriff r equally good to him... Regarding DD, tis s a dancing competition and not a school to give reasons that im not medically in good condition.. even Premini had an accident and got wounded but she never showed it in her dance... only when prem told she met wit an accident we gotta know tat she s injured... tat s the spirit of being in competition.. even Sai fell down and got sick but she never hesitated to dance.... these r the qualities of true dancer.. and being an Amateur s not a reason.. When the show started everyone would hav known tat all r trained professionals... if DD couldnot manage then she should not hav come for the competition at all.... there r many other competition like MM for amateurs.... This show s meant for Dance and tru dance loves and not for mere laugh.... if u wanna see dance with laugh watch Asatha povathu yaaru.... many people laugh and dance in it..

Regarding versatility, Do u know its meaning first... Versatile means variety.. And Prem-Premini were the first jodi to give variety dance in the show.... from the beginning till now each and every week they r showing us many different forms of dancing which r mind blowing......
    Even Sheriff- Sai r giving different wonderful performances.....
    But after all its a VTV show and many dramas will occur and they may make their favorite DD to win.... So even if the true dancing jodis Prem-Premini and Sheriff - Sai lose the title Their dance will always be remembered.....
dhivimala Newbie
dhivimala
dhivimala

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hi friends... am very eagerly looking forward for wildcard results... I too voted for sheriff and sai... Hope they ll win... anyway lets hope for the best...
SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Saturday Celebration Round episode..

wow it was such a hilarious very funny and stomach paining episode of laughter...

mainly due to satish geethan sheriff and srikarthik performance.. wat a mime and mimicry very very humorous ones..

and i was so happy to see the funny attitudes of all the 9 jodis together perform like winners so happily...and all the jodis mix matched with different pairs... very interesting ones..

and finally all the pairs danced together...

and deepak said next week it will be one surprise they will say it seems with the wild card result winners name...

so waiting for next week for results of wild card and some suspense..

Go to top