Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KAR84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
all the dancers dance what they did in last 7 months which means nothing new except sheriff performance in the final.but poor judge selection
to eliminate sheriff in the first round. i am sure gouthami,shiam,sangeetha&pooja did not  heartly accept sheriff elimination.
this decission was taken by radhika&shobana and the formers did not like sheriff they like only satish&mani.any way dont worry sheriff
audience was always behind you and you are the true winner.Facial expression,attitude,innovation,style,mannerism,flexibility,adaptability,
no one can touch him.powerful dance may be he is slightly less than prem&satish.overall he is an amazing dancer&unbelivabale&unthinkable choreographer.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: a.priya

Hai friends I m a silent reader..

somebody wrote micheal performed in finals...I need a helpfriends. I m big fan of micheal....Anyone pls post his performance link here.

yes michael danced in the all season winners medley performance.. to taxi taxi song from chakkarakatti..with sanjay tinku uma riyaz and pooja..
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankar.smile

Hi all,

Atlast we came to an end for the jodi no 1 season 4 discussions..........

Hi gajani, i feel very sorry, if my comments hurt u.......
I just registered my thoughts here......if it hurt some of their fans means...sorry for that....

Thanks to sweety. divi, eelamini, and all the friends who replied for my post in this

discussion.......

Finally i want to tell this, judges taken a perfect desicion for best male, best female, best entertainment and stylish jodi and also best choreagraper........

Bye to all in jodi no1 season 4 discussions........

I really going to miss a good dance show in week end.......

We will meet in any other good discussions......

oh its my pleasure to share some thoughts with u dear.. nice to have u with us in the end of this seasons discussions atleast... so hereafter join in the start of next seasons discussions..

finally the shutters are closed for season 4 of jodi no1.....

The End......................
jee00 thumbnail
to eliminate sheriff in the first round. i am sure gouthami,shiam,sangeetha&pooja did not  heartly accept sheriff elimination.
this decission was taken by radhika&shobana and the formers did not like sheriff they like only satish&mani.any way dont worry sheriff
audience was always behind you and you are the true winner.Facial expression,attitude,innovation,style,mannerism,flexibility,adaptability,
no one can touch him.powerful dance may be he is slightly less than prem&satish.overall he is an amazing dancer&unbelivabale&unthinkable choreographer.[/QUOTE]

I am also a great fan of Sherief.
My opinion is
they have added all the marks for finals and pre finals and solo performances

sai's solo performance they (The judges) did not like. However Sherief did not let her down till the last minute. Sai has complimented very well with sherief in many of their performances.  May be sherief has choreographed well in such a way that her strengths were shown in many places
 In the beginning of this show in Jan someone commented that she is an expressive dancer.

When he tried to say about time pressure after the wild card round 1 and 2 Radika did not allow him to speak.
That is the case with Wong and Sunitha too. They are also excellent dancers. Both of them fought hard to get into the finals........

dhivimala thumbnail
[QUOTE=shankar.smile]Hi all,

Atlast we came to an end for the jodi no 1 season 4 discussions..........

Hi gajani, i feel very sorry, if my comments hurt u.......
I just registered my thoughts here......if it hurt some of their fans means...sorry for that....

Thanks to sweety. divi, eelamini, and all the friends who replied for my post in this

discussion.......

Finally i want to tell this, judges taken a perfect desicion for best male, best female, best entertainment and stylish jodi and also best choreagraper........

Bye to all in jodi no1 season 4 discussions........

I really going to miss a good dance show in week end.......

We will meet in any other good discussions......

Ya u r right... gng to miss this show badly... we ll surely meet in other discussion... nice having u in the end..... bye...........
dhivimala thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

yes dear u are right.. satish and dd were good and awesome moves.. they were looking awesome and gorgeous in their outfit.. and mani and rajini too were energetic and bright..

but premgopal and premini were brilliant and outstanding winning performance.. tat endhiran boom boom robo da song was great.. and even tat vellimalare song premini was so good..

appada jodi no 1 season 4 over subham.. ha ha ha ha ...

Ya dear... big ending to this show... anyway it got over..... miss u all..... bye....
shruthinair thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jee00

to eliminate sheriff in the first round. i am sure gouthami,shiam,sangeetha&pooja did not heartly accept sheriff elimination.
no one can touch him.powerful dance may be he is slightly less than prem&satish.overall he is an amazing dancer&unbelivabale&unthinkable choreographer.

I am also a great fan of Sherief.

My opinion is

they have added all the marks for finals and pre finals and solo performances

sai's solo performance they (The judges) did not like. However Sherief did not let her down till the last minute. Sai has complimented very well with sherief in many of their performances. May be sherief has choreographed well in such a way that her strengths were shown in many places

In the beginning of this show in Jan someone commented that she is an expressive dancer.

When he tried to say about time pressure after the wild card round 1 and 2 Radika did not allow him to speak.

That is the case with Wong and Sunitha too. They are also excellent dancers. Both of them fought hard to get into the finals........

[/QUOTE]

I agree to your point about the time pressure... Both Sheriff-Sai and Wong-Sunitha were in complete pressure. But judges never accept that. Radhika kept on asking the reason for their not so good performance (according to them).. But when Sheriff started to explain things, she shut his mouth but changing the topic or talking to Depak/Priya... It was clearly looking like she was insulting him wantedly.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
now watever it is season 4 is over..... so lets congratulate the winners.. tats all we can do now... ha ha ha ha ha ha ...Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@All Sherif Fans>

Guys Iam a die hard sherif fan as well and i was too very upset about him being ignored/insulted on the finale .. but therez no need to attack premgopal.. first of all one gotha admit that prem is very talented and definitely a deserving winner. Yes he did copy mostly those groups poreotix's and peridot's dance .. but it was completely new to us indian audience and if not sherif hez the best choice for the title. if satish-dd had won , then yea volcanoes can burst 😉 ..
secondly being a sherif fan do u really think he appreciates this kinda reaction? he is such a gentle being and this is'nt the end.. just coz those judges dint acknowledge him, it does'nt mean that he is inferior to any of them! yes the reason for his not so awesome show is lack of time and i keep on wondering myself if... if only sherif got half of the time premgopal had, just imagine how his finale wud have turned out .. his second round was choreod in a better way than the first round .. too bad for us as we dint had the oppurtunity to experience it!
here is a catch .. if he had won the title or runner up, itz no where near the prestigious title he already won both on significance and on $amount$ .. and remember prabudeva himself chose sherif over others .. and these judges *cough*radhika,gautami,sangeetha blah blah*cough* dont know a squat abt dance and choreography! and besides he won another prize better than the title itself (as it concern just his individuality) i meant the best choreo award which was chosen by shobana herself! As a choreo hez still the best and lived up to his previous prestigious title! it is better to look at the positive side as there is No reason to cry over spilled milk! Chill guys its just another Tv show!

Oh yea one more thing i 4got .. in premgopal's robot finale .. there was this line "if i win, i'l be in ppl's mind and if i lose i'l be in their heart" ..going by it, If prem lives in our mind then sherif lives in our heart
   ðŸ˜Š Edited by DesiGirlRuby - 13 years ago
shruthinair thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true Ruby.. Prem-Premini is definitely the deserving jodi along with Sheriff-Sai... So, I am happy definitely for them.. And yes... Getting the Best Choreographer award itself is an achievement.. As he has proved as the Best Dancer last time... This time he improved much more to achieve this...

@ Sweety... As you said, its all over..... 😊