Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rko619 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What was the song that satish and Dd performed last night. the vampire costume and freestyle song.
shruthinair thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So, this week SHERIFF & SAIPROMODITHA eliminated...
Am soooo sad 😭
Yeah, its true that Sai stopped in between... They are suppose to be eliminated but still.. I Couldn't believe it..

I am an ardent fan of Sheriff and Prem... And watch the show only for them. I like Sathish too... but i dnt like DD... So am not interested in their performance. Edited by shruthinair - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: rko619

What was the song that satish and Dd performed last night. the vampire costume and freestyle song.

the song is from the movie "Aridhu Aridhu" song is saturday girlodu....
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This week Sherrif and Sai Promoditha were eliminated this week with 25 points for 40...
Yeah, its true that Sai stopped in between... They are suppose to be eliminated but still its sad as they left the competition little earlier....

Most happiest part is Satish and DD got the highest score 35.5 for 40 and this week both superb performance they rocked,worked hard and got BP wow great...

And now second score is prem and premini 34... third is wong and sunitha 33... fourth is mani and rajini 27...

The remaining Top 4 Jodies after the elimination of Sherrif and Sai Promoditha in Free Style Round this week is........

*Satish and DivyaDarshini-Highest Top score 35.5/40

*Premgopal and Premini-2nd Highest 34/40

*Antony Wong and Sunitha Gogoi-3rd Highest 33/40

*Mani and Rajini-4th place 27/40

Congratulation to all the Top 4 Jodies from my side..........
Edited by sweetygrey - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
The remaining Top 4 Jodies after the elimination of Sherrif and Sai Promoditha in Free Style Round this week is........

*Satish and DivyaDarshini-Highest Top score 35.5/40

*Premgopal and Premini-2nd Highest 34/40

*Antony Wong and Sunitha Gogoi-3rd Highest 33/40

*Mani and Rajini-4th place 27/40

Congratulation to all the Top 4 Jodies from my side....
Edited by sweetygrey - 13 years ago
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthinair

So, this week SHERIFF & SAIPROMODITHA eliminated...
Am soooo sad 😭
Yeah, its true that Sai stopped in between... They are suppose to be eliminated but still.. I Couldn't believe it..

I am an ardent fan of Sheriff and Prem... And watch the show only for them. I like Sathish too... but i dnt like DD... So am not interested in their performance.

i know how u feel .. but everything is preplanned cud'nt be helped .. plus i just saw that elimination part .. sherif gave an explination that how all the bps he got is bcoz of his work, this elimination is too .. which reminded me of a famous tamil saying "enga appan kudhur kulla illa"!
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiGirlRuby

i know how u feel .. but everything is preplanned cud'nt be helped .. plus i just saw that elimination part .. sherif gave an explination that how all the bps he got is bcoz of his work, this elimination is too .. which reminded me of a famous tamil saying "enga appan kudhur kulla illa"!

wat is the meaning of this famous tamil saying "enga appan kudhur kulla illa"! ruby??

i cant get u... for wat u said this saying... and here its preplanned and some hardwork too is shown on the performances..
critics_123 thumbnail
I am new to this Forum ,here i share my thoughts...

I really felt good when Padmashri Shobana replaced Gautami.She is a good judge and she can judge the performance of contestants very well than Radhika who does not have much knowledge about dancing.I would say that Radhika is making the show lil clumsy by the way she throws her comments.She makes fun out of some of the participants which is not fair i wud say.

Okies, comments about Radhika apart.Now coming to this week's judgement,

I would not say that Sheriff and Sai should not have been elimated, yes they did mistakes which were very visible to each and every audience who watched the show.But Satish and DD are not best jodi of the week. Satish is a good dancer, i agree.But DD is not the best ,i mean she is not the best among the others, compared to Premini & Sunitha.Premini has got elegance in her dancing and Sunitha has got style.
What does DD has got in her dancing, if you watch her closer during dance ,you can see the way she keeps her shoulders stiff, which is ugly and spoils elegance in dance.

Come on Judges, 'no discriminations in judgement'.May be Premini and Sunitha had to improve few things , but do not always give Best Perf. to 'DD and Satish'. If satish has got a good pair, he would not have stood in danger zone last week.

Judges show biasing towards DD and Satish. DD,you are good at anchoring, but accept the truth you are not the best compared to others.

If DD wins JN1 S4 cntest, then there is no doubt that many would stop watching the show from then on.

Thanks guys for reading my post!!!!!!!! Have good time ..

SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: critics_123

I am new to this Forum ,here i share my thoughts...

I really felt good when Padmashri Shobana replaced Gautami.She is a good judge and she can judge the performance of contestants very well than Radhika who does not have much knowledge about dancing.I would say that Radhika is making the show lil clumsy by the way she throws her comments.She makes fun out of some of the participants which is not fair i wud say.

Okies, comments about Radhika apart.Now coming to this week's judgement,

I would not say that Sheriff and Sai should not have been elimated, yes they did mistakes which were very visible to each and every audience who watched the show.But Satish and DD are not best jodi of the week. Satish is a good dancer, i agree.But DD is not the best ,i mean she is not the best among the others, compared to Premini & Sunitha.Premini has got elegance in her dancing and Sunitha has got style.
What does DD has got in her dancing, if you watch her closer during dance ,you can see the way she keeps her shoulders stiff, which is ugly and spoils elegance in dance.

Come on Judges, 'no discriminations in judgement'.May be Premini and Sunitha had to improve few things , but do not always give Best Perf. to 'DD and Satish'. If satish has got a good pair, he would not have stood in danger zone last week.

Judges show biasing towards DD and Satish. DD,you are good at anchoring, but accept the truth you are not the best compared to others.

If DD wins JN1 S4 cntest, then there is no doubt that many would stop watching the show from then on.

Thanks guys for reading my post!!!!!!!! Have good time ..

oh well said on ur part critics_123.. i like the way u posted as some of ur thoughts which is quite similar to my thoughts... so nice of u to see a some similar thinking posts...Edited by sweetygrey - 13 years ago
pramo thumbnail
Hi
Im new to this forum
Jus saw the elimination of sherrif and sai... .  .
was nt veri hapi abt the decission
feel judges are veri biased
They always favor sathish and DD.but i dun feel they are good at all
they are always doing the same thing whisch is veri irritatg. . . .
Sherrif is such a good dancer feel so bad for him😭