Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya Written update - 26th January 2010 *Done*

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST ONLY]
THE OTHER OF THIS POST HAVE CHOSEN TO RESITRCT THE CONTENT OF THIS POST TO MEMBERS ONLY

Hey Hey Peeps, Annoyed Yet? LOL hope not. Well Roshni is busy so she asked me to do the update. Do Press Like Button if You Apprciate My Work.

Brife Summary

- Pratigya has a dream Krishna sneaks into her room.

- The phone rings again at night and its Angand planning on Making Pratigya sick of Krishna so she would hate him forever.

- The lawyer says yo uhave to lie to get Krishna into jail.

- Krishna finds out the plan that Partigya;s dad is using to get him in jail.

- Krishna shoots Agand on his hands and tell the poilce that Adarsh did it.

- The poilce goes to Partigya's house.

Full Update

The episode starts with Krishna and his friends coming into Partigya's house, they go around the living room slowly and into Parigya's room. Krishna takes off the cloth he had on his face and goes to Partigya's bed. He watches her sleep, and as she moves he places a hand on her mouth. She opens her eyes shocked as they have a eye locking session, Paritgya wakes up breathing hard. She looks tensed and goes to the kitchen drinking glasses of water, as she comes out the phone rings.

As it keeps ringing the whole family gathers around the living room. Shamu picks up the phones and places it on the table so it wouldnt ring again. Paritgya seems scared.

Scence switches to Agand and his friends Agaand says next plan starts. I will annoy Partigya so much making her think i am Krishna and that will make her hate Krishna so much, and not for this centuries but for the ones coming.

Next Morning

The whole family is in the living room talking to the Lawyer. the laywer says what you have against Krishna isnt enough to get his punished. You have to lie like He hurt Nitin or Partigya, Partigya doesnt seem happy about that. She says if she has to lie she isnt doing it. Shamu starts to think.

Scence switches to Krishna and Agand's friends in a deserted place. Krishna's phone rings and its the police officer talking about how the lawyer says they have to lie and get Krishna in jail, He tells krishna everything that is happing in Partigya' house. Krishna gets angry and hangs up. His gang asks whats wrong and Krishna says i tried explaning but they dont understand. Angand starts his talk about how they will get Krishna in trouble and blah blah blah. Krishna turns around and asks what hand do you eat with, to Agand. He says right. Krishna takes out his gun and shoots his Left hand. Agand cries in pain as his friends help him. Krishna says dont worry your a man so act like one and leaves. Agand is angry as his friends help him.

Scence switches to the hospital where everyone is gathered. Angand, Krishna and their gang. The police asks what happens and Agand says i was happy and shot my self. Krishna says why lie he says Adarsh shot him as everyone gets shocked. The poilce leaves and so does Krishna, Agand tells them to get the doctor his hand hurts.

The scence switches to The whole family saying how lieing with the case is a bad idea. Lawyer says krishna isnt easy to trap so you have to think of somthing. As there talking the police knocks on the door as Arushi opens it. The police asks who Adrash is and tells him their is a report against you for shooting Agand. Everyone is shocked and episode ends on Partigya's face.

Precap - Krishna and the whole family expect for Partigya,Her mom and Arushi is in the police station. Krishna looks at Nitin's ring and says sparkles your hand, hope that one day it doesnt bother me too much becasue bad things can happen. Everyone gets shocked as Krishna and Agands gang smile.

Personal Comment.

WOW 10/10 It was a too good episode, Krishna was too HOT and wished he killed Agand LOL and Nitin lol. Well this episode was only good of Kriya scence and Krishna Shooting Bandar. Must Watch.

DontForGetToPressLikeButton.

LoveAyysha.

NOTE

Okay guys ... hope your not annoyed of me lol. Okay the contest i opened is ending soon and the entries you guys sent were great thankyou will post the winner soon.

Okay so I will opening "Mega Dazzler Awards" since the News Letter has been off for a while i will opening a "Mega Award Thread" where all types of awards will be given and Kriya wil be appricated, so dont miss. Just remeber i am watching you for winners of "Mega Awards" TakeCare. Love Ayysha.

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST ONLY]
THE OTHER OF THIS POST HAVE CHOSEN TO RESITRCT THE CONTENT OF THIS POST TO MEMBERS ONLY

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES THIS UPDATE IS MEANT FOR EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 27 January 2010 at 8:46am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

monicayER_ER_YAfii_gneha.sainp@rasbostanianmushkan_2003lilindiangurl13minuu-Ms.Wildcherry-....Poojie....

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I am  Finished :P
minuu IF-Veteran Member
minuu
minuu

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Ayysha Hug Really nicely written, and it's Pratigya not partigya LOL!!!

Edited by -anonymous- - 27 January 2010 at 12:25am
-Ms.Wildcherry- IF-Stunnerz
-Ms.Wildcherry-
-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
thanks for the update, omg krishna is getting dangerous day by day.

mallu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top